Mpreg Central

Full Version: Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ken awkwardly tries to move to his side, when he does he raises his knees.
"You'll just feel some pressure," she says before inserting two fingers and examining him as gently as possible.
Ken was jusy fine. "Is everything all right?" He asked the midwife.
"Looking good," she smiles, withdrawing. "Your cervix has softened a bit, so that's a good sign," she explains, tossing her glove.
Ken sighed of relief " well thats good" he said smiling.
"Maybe try some walking? That can get things going. Or, shower and take a nap before they get going," she suggests.
Ken yawned, feeling tired. "I doubt I can get up now." He said. "I feel like an upside down turtle with this sphere of a belly. I think I'll nap.
"Okay, give me a call if you need me," she says, turning out the lights as she steps out into the hall.
Ken fell asleep like a baby. However, he had only been asleep for just a few hours before he felt something in his lower belly. He was sweating and panting as labor just began to start.
Amanda comes in to check on him, and sees him drenched in sweat. "Ken, are you ok?" She rushes over to the bed.
"I-I don't think so.." He said, panting in between each word. "S-something is wrong."
"What are you feeling?" She feels his pulse, a bit fast.
"Not something I'm familiar with." Ken answered. "Its sharp, and constant. I feel it in my lower stomach." He explained.
"Constant?" She asks with a bit of concern, resting a hand on his belly.
"Y-yeah, constant." He said.
She gently feels his belly. "Can you try changing positions?" She asks, trying not to show her concern.
"Poisition?" Ken asked "Which position?" He wondered if he could really move.
"On your left side if you can," she says, watching him carefully.
He nodded. He slowly and nervously adjusted himself to his left side.
"Good, take nice deep breaths for me," she soothes, taking his blood pressure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13