The island (closed with BubbleBelly321 )

The plot is about two male that plane crash on the ocean and they wake up and found that there are only 2 of them in the island. they must tried to survive

The Rp start off without romance, the carrier probably disliking the seeder in the beginning 

Sam 

age 29
Brown eyes, black hair 6'1" with muscular body
Seeder/carrier : Seeder

I'm wake up and at the somewhere i didn't know "Where is this? what happened to me?" I spoke with myself and tried to find other people

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Name: Trevor
Green eyes, Brown hair, 5'10" with a thin body
Seeder/Carrier: Carrier

I soon awoke with a killer headache, and let out a couch as I tried to move. It took a minute for my vision to become less blurry, but I soon realized that I was on a beach. "H-hello?" I called out, as I struggled to sit up. "Anyone there?"

I heard some sound from the beach, i ran to it and I saw someone "W..what? Trevor why him?"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"Sam?" I called out to the figure moving closer towards me. "Is that you." Though we may not care for each other all that much for...several reasons. I do feel a small sense of relief at knowing I'm not alone out here. "What the...what happened?"

"I don't know Trevor, last memory is we're on the plane I don't know where is this"

PM me If you want to RP. 

I look around the beach. for a moment. "Maybe...the plane crashed or something. But I don't see any sort of wreck or anything."

"Yeah i think that so but now we must find somewhere to stay or find some help"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM