The Litter (Closed with Saxton)
Liam awoke, rubbing his belly idly. Last night he and his partner had decided to have a litter, and had taken action on the issue. By the end of the day, he would have a round belly from all the growth spurts.
"Hey sleep head," he smiled as he partner woke.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
"Mmm, no it can't," Liam purred contentedly, Marcus' fur nice and warm against his own, and Marcus' gentle paw comforting on the increasingly sensitive skin of his belly. Suddenly, his belly began to rumble and grow. The first growth spurt!
"Baby, look!" Liam beamed at his small baby bump. Even though it was the first spurt, it was still bigger than average. "We must be having a big litter!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Heehee, thank you," Liam blushed. "Let's get up, have breakfast."

Liam put on some sausages, rashers, and eggs, beginning to cook for him and Marcus. "Any other breakfast you want, babe?" he asked, mixing the scrambled eggs with one paw idly rubbing his belly.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Calm down Mr Alpha, I will be on my feet until I can't stand, spurts on not," Liam insisted. "I can cook with a litter in my belly!" Liam walked back over to the countertop, resuming his cooking, when his belly grumbled again, and he clutched at it, groaning quietly as another spurt hit. "Oomph.." he groaned, leaning heavily on the counter.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Liam sits down in a huff, rubbing his belly tenderly. "Fine," he playfully growls. His smiles returns when he turns his attention back to his belly. "This litter really is going to be big," he grinned. His belly could already have been mistake for a small full term belly. "How many do you think?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Liam laughed. "Yes, yes I can," he smiled, rubbing his belly gently. He watched as Marcus resumed cooking, and as soon as Marcus turned his back to Liam, his belly rumbled a grew again, making him groan and moan as his belly expanded. "Ngh.. Nghh.." he groaned, his skin stretching around the pups.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Liam rubbed his belly, calming the pups growing inside him. "Loads of pups running around here, imagine that," he smiled. "Could be big pups too. What's your updated estimate, Marcus?" Liam quietly hoped in his head for a big litter of big pups, loving being big and round.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"I can handle anything," Liam smiled. With Marcus' soft lips on his belly, it began to rumble and grow once more, making him groan in pain. "I-I think they may be done growing before lunch, at this rate!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Then might another litter be in order?" Liam grinned, thinking of having even more pups. "Help me to the bed, baby, I wanna get comfy for this long-haul," he smiled, standing slowly and beginning to waddle. He had only made a few steps when he clutched his belly, groaning as yet another spurt hit, his belly dropping low and oblong, his bellybutton popping out.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Liam blushed in agreement. "Keep memcompany, or..?" he smirked, pulling Marcus close. "Alpha male kicking in, eh?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Well I'll follow your lead, Alpha," Liam blushed deeply, Marcus' hands gentle on his ever-sensitive belly. Once more, in a familiar manner, it began to rumble and grow, making Liam groan a bit, but they settled quickly, his heavy belly hanging low. "See? I think that was a growth spurt of agreement with daddy."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Liam smirked, his cheeks bright red and waddled back to the bedroom, swapping his loose boxers for some tight briefs, which he knew Marcus loved. Thinking about the pleasure his Alpha gave him made his cock strain against the briefs, especially how sensitive he was with the pregnancy.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,789 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,592 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,308 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,066 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,040 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,486 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,614 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,641 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,159 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,721 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8