From the Stars (closed with cashewmanz)
Michael was silent for a minute, looking into Amy's eyes as she sat in his lap. His first instinct, one bred by every fiber of common sense in his body, would have been to call his girlfriend a liar. Everyone knew that aliens were science fiction - much as the world loved science fiction and fantasy, it was still just fiction.

Or was it? That night in the alleyway came unbidden to Michael's thoughts as he found himself trying to reconcile what had occurred that night with what his common sense told him. Generally people didn't walk away from fifty foot drops onto concrete without a scratch, and the weapon Amy had wielded that night in his defense truly was unlike anything he'd ever seen on Earth. But to say that she was from another planet was...well, something that the young man had difficulty wrapping his mind around.

He did know one thing though; the time they spent together was no fiction, nor was the way that he felt about Amy, the joy and contentment he felt with her in his arms. Pulling her against his chest, Michael rubbed the small of her back and said gently, "Well, it seems somewhat awkward to love someone when you don't even know what their real name is, so why don't we start there?" Placing a kiss on the top of her head, he added, "Funky space alien or not, that doesn't change the fact that you're still the one I fell in love with."
"Oh, Michael..." Amy cried into his shoulder once more, though now out of joy rather than distress. She took a moment to compose herself, but she still felt tears in her eyes and could barely choke out the words. "I...I wish I could tell you my name," she said with a sniffle. "But humans...well, you lack the physiology to pronounce it," she giggled. She couldn't help it, the irony was a little too much for her to come forward with the truth and not even be able to use a real name with him. She sounded it out for Michael, though for all any human cared it was an unintelligible mix of sounds.

"It doesn't matter though. That was the name I was given when I was born...Amy is the name I chose. The name I wanted you to call me. And the name I still want you to call me," she held his hand in hers and blushed. "Any other questions?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,526 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,191 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,883 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,350 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,188 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,343 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,342 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,112 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,276 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8