One Week Left (closed with Dots)
Name: Nicholas
Eye color: brown
Hair: dark brown undercut

Nicholas woke up late, after sleeping in two hours later than he normally slept. It was nice; he usually didn't sleep very well because of the babies kicking and pressing on organs, but last night he had slept surprisingly well. He pushed himself into a sitting position, pulling the blankets down and tucking them under his belly as he sat up.
Sam
Eye color: green
Hair: blonde

Sam walking back to the room after he finished to cook the breakfast for Nicholas and bring it back to him. Sam still need to work but today is his holiday that make he can take care his boyfriend all day. Sam want to do many activity with his boyfriend now but Nicholas can't do anything much now. "Good morning honey" Sam said and smile as he saw Nicholas woke up. Sam put the breakfast on the bed. He lean to kiss Nicholas while rubbing his belly. "Did you sleep well last night?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Good morning," Nicholas said, smiling at his boyfriend. He gave him a small kiss, leaning back against his pillows so he could eat breakfast. Reaching around his belly, he grabbed a piece of toast and nibbled on the corner of it; usually in the mornings he wasn't very hungry, but during the afternoon he felt like he couldn't eat enough. "I slept really good," he told Sam. "I didn't wake up in the middle of the night like I usually do."
"Yeah it's good honey I hope you'll sleep well in this night it's really bad to see you in pain" Sam said and sat beside Nicholas. He's looking his love eating the breakfast it's make Sam very happy. Sam move closer. He hugs Nicholas and rubs his belly "One week left honey I can't wait to meet our babies"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,849 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,825 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,448 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,472 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,959 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,623 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,309 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,196 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,202 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,717 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8