Sport of Humiliation (Closed with DaRealLeon/NSFW)

Austen drove to the park, merely hopping out the car with a basketball in hand. He whiffed off his shirt, setting it on a bench with a bottle of water as he began to warm up. Maybe Dean would try it as well. That was sure to garner a few laughs.

Dean also removed his shirt, exposing his bump. Everyone laughed, and he looked down in horror, not even noticing it was that noticeable already. No matter, he would not put his shirt back on and look like a coward.

Austen finally burst with laughter at the sight. He looked like he had a slight beer gut, some people even yelling for him to put it back on as he looked like a roast chicken. When he did not, Austen merely threw him the ball. "Let's get this over with. Best 9 out of 10?"

"Yes." He said bitterly.

The game was over with just minutes, Dean could hardly keep up with Austen, and times when he did have the ball he shot nowhere near the net When someone yelled that Austen had won, there was silence...followed by an explosion of laughter. Dean stared at the net in anger and horror.

Austen had easily humiliated Dean across the court. The once talented Captain was now slacking and everyone noticed it. Even when Austen gave him mercy shots by letting up on him slightly, he still missed. "My...that was embarrassing..." he beamed slightly as he grabbed a towel and water. He hoped Dean did not forget their bet as the team surrounded him. "A bet is a bet though. Let's get this over with" he chuckled as some if them piled up in the Jeep.

Dean's face turned red with rage, but he had to accept his failure, if he tried to bolt from getting branded, he would look even more of a coward. He slowly followed Austem to the jeep.

Austen merely hummed as they arrived to the tattoo shop. With the general age being 18 and up. Browsing through the font styling and designs, Austen favored the shooting star and elaborate cursive look. "Since this is a huge bonding moment, why don't you guys choose the embarrasing word. What do you all think Dean has been acting like as of late?"

There was a generalized silence, but one word broke the silence. Someone called him a female dog, causing the male to chuckle. The sounds and looks of agreement followed afterwards. "Well you heard them" he merely said pointing at them before putting up the request. "Maybe we should hold him down in case he tries to jump out of it."

Three of the basketball players came forward.

"Well your fatness" he motioned towards the curtain. "Your stamping awaits
Oh and someone get him some ice for this face of his."

Dean clenched his face after being called fat, but it was true. He stillw as oblivious to the fact he was pregnant however. He sighed and followed Austen. "Let's get this over with." He said grumpily.

Austen merely sat for the hour they were there. He took a few pictures here and there while the artist was at work with Dean's entire rear being his canvas. When they were done, Austen wondered how he would walk after that. When his shorts were back on and Vaseline was applied, Austen led them all back out, showing them the images.

"Who's hungry?" Everyone piled back out the shop agreeing for Pizza and a buffet. Austen waited on Dean however. "Since you rode with me, I can take you back..." he offered him some bandages from his car for his face. "Sorry that happened in the Mall though" a look of sincerity, even though he really wasn't for someone who ruined his life so many years before.

Dean had a difficult time believing him. "Fine..." He said. "But you better not pull anything else!" He threatened, blaming Austen for his loss instead of his own lack of skills now...which is Austen's fault, but you know.

"Pull anything else?" His eyebrow raised at Dean. "You're the one putting on some weight and smelling his balls as a Senior." Dean literally had nothing on Austen. "When I tried, as Co-Captain and attempting to be a friend, I literally get slammed to the ground by a certain someone and how's your grades going Mr. Geometry man?"

Of course Austen was giving him the heat. He could get angry all he wanted to at him, but he was not the raging bull everyone was seeing. The Jeep came back to the Mall. "I seriously hope you get your shit together before game season, pompous asshole." The door unlocked and Dean could let his sore ass out. The male already warned him acting like he was better than him was at it's final limits.

Dean had his fists clenched again, but he had had enough, he stormed out of the jeep and went into his house. Upon entering he immediatley run to the bathroom to throw up. He now had to accept that things were different. He was now hated by....everyone, he was no longer captain, he had an embarrasing tattoo on his rear, and for some reason he was putting on weight, all in just a few days.

Austen drove out the driveway, leaving the male to have his own sulking moment. He was still Captain by the Coach, but everyone on the team realized who probably would be calling shots in the upcoming season if Dean did not get it together.

When school had arrived on Monday, Dean was called to the Principal's office, a figure sitting beside him as they both waited on the troubled Senior to arrive.

Dean walked into the office. "Yes, what is it?" He said, sitting down.

The Principal merely motioned for him to sit down with a soft smile as the Coach joined them shortly after Dean arrived.

"We've called you in here to discuss your academic performance" he said with a soft sigh "and to discuss your recent actions throughout the first semester as of late." He grabbed a Manilla Folder, opening it to review Dean's actions and footage found on him. "You assaulted your teammates. Anger is one thing, but you literally lashed out at him. Some things can be overlooked, but this exact student and others are seemingly performing better than you. Don't you want to get to that certain school? You know how teachers are with athletes. They think you're all brawn and no brains and while we concur, you're proving them right. Now as Principal, Image going to ask you: What's going on?"

That same question, again and again. "What's going on...." Dean spoke softly "whats going on.....What's going on is that I am now the most hated kid at school for no reason, there are videos of me on the internet that isn't my fault! I'll tell you who's at fault it's...." That's when something clicked inside his brain, well, not totally, he didn't put two and two together yet...more like 3 and a half at best. "And I don't need douches like you, telling me how I am doing! For the last fucking time everything is fine!" He slammed his hands onto the principal's desk, which crumpled upon impact.

The sound of the oak computer desk flipping over with a loud crash countered Dean's little tantrum. "Sit yo"punk ass down!" The coach fumed, towering over him as if he was about to beat him down. The Principal only told them both to sit down, his gaze staring at Dean coldly.

"This is what we've been hearing about. Your little temper-tantrum. I'm telling you right now, son it's not working with me. Since this is your first actual assault, we're giving you a warning, but that is coming with it's own repercussions." He motioned towards the other man. "This is your counselor and health advisor from here on out, Doctor Fulton. Maybe we can get you to calm down without needing to expel you, send you to reform school and let you kiss your opportunitiea good-bye."

"I believe it's the Alpha male syndrome" the buff gingerhead male said, adjusting his glasses. "That in itself could cause performance issues, anger for no reason and the lack of being challenged. If you're willing to cooperate, we can get your head back in the game before it's too late."

Dean stared at the doctor coldly. "Fine, only because I don't wang to go to any reform school, for the record I don't like this one bit." He said bitterly.

"Well we would not be here if your fat actions did not define your reputation at the moment" he said bluntly. "We can begin after the holidays fully, but for now he's going to.need.to get tutored and.possibly placed on some anti-anxiety pills. I also will need to perform a physical.".

"It will get done" the Coach growled. "Practice after school. You better be there immediately after that bell rings."

Dean was otherwise dismissed as anything else he could say at that point would probably land him in more trouble and bruises.

Dean made to practice, late. He interacted with nobody, practicing his poor shots which never even came close to the net, which was the usual now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM