Dragon Bride (closed)

Ryne moaned as his hole stretched wide for the egg. His plump ass spread apart for the egg. "I'm so horny! Come on egg so daddy can fuck me again." He moaned.

Adam grins and kisses Ryne as he suddenly pushes down, making the egg pop out and onto a towel for him to wipe off and move into the pile.

Ryne moaned as another egg was pushed out. "Ohhh....can I stand? I want to push the eggs out."

"Go ahead my love do whatever you need" Adam purrs and a bulge start to form right under his slit.

Ryne moaned as he stood up. He pulled his ass cheeks apart so his asshole can be shown. His egg stretched him wide before another egg went down. He moaned as he couldn't push the egg. "Come on now! I can do it I swear!" He moaned.

Adam murrs happily at the site and his tail goes up to tease and rub around Ryne's stretches asshole.

Ryne arched his back in pleasure at Adam's touch. "Come on! Please don't! I'm giving birth right now!" He moaned.

The dragon chuckles and prods at his opening teasingly. before going around and rubbing his cock.

"Nooooooo....." Ryne moaned before the egg emerged from his hole, along with a second and third.

Adam wraps them all up and places them with the others.

Ryne moaned loudky as egg after egg emerged from his hole. After an hour, Ryne had delivered all but one egg. The last egg was easily the largest, bigger than a exercise ball. Ryne moaned and groaned as he desperately writhed in need and pleasure.

"Looks like you could use some help." Adam said as he dried the last egg and put it in the huge pile.

Ryne moaned as the last egg emerged. He looked to Adam hungrily. "I want more!" He begged.

Adam growls low and pounces on his bride. He grabs his hips and lines up his cock with his mate's stretched hole. "Tell me, how bad do you want this?"

Ryne moaned. "So bad! I want to give birth to thousands of eggs! Please fill me up! I'll fill this entire cave with eggs!" He said.

Adam grins and slams forward shoving his cock in as far has he can and doesn't wait to start slamming in and out of Ryne.

Ryne moaned as he grinded his ass against Adam. "Cum in me! Fill me to the point of no return!" He begged.

Adam moves faster and harder pounding his mate's ass. The he suddenly howls in pleasure and slams forward, his knots swelling and locking them in place as he cums over and over again.

Ryne moaned as his belly grew larger and larger. He looked to Adam with hungry eyes. "Make sure I'm big and round."

Adam groans and pumps some more of his seed into Ryne "Anything for you my mate."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM