An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

"Just trying to cheer you up." Jerned said with a small pout. Though to be honest, he was more of a joker this way.

Ryne said nothing as he went to sleep. The next day, Ryne immediately got out of bed and ran to the bathroom, emptying the contents of his stomach into the toilet.

Jerned woke to the sound of retching and went to the bathroom to see his new husband vomiting out what little he ate in the banquet.

"Success?" He asked as he rubbed Ryne's back trying to soothe him.

"Not funny." Ryne said before he retched again, feeling drained from the retching.

"Not trying to joke." Jerned said, he was of course, worried for his husband in case he was I'll.

"I'm going back to bed. Im so tired." Ryne said as he slowly got up and went back to bed, falling asleep instantly.

Jerned placed a soft kiss on Ryne's forehead before changing into his royal clothes and walked out the room to attend to matters of his kingdom.

Ryne didn't wake for hours. When he did, it was already the evening. He slowly got up and dressed in something formal. He felt a strange snug around his midsection when he put on his clothes. He went downstairs and tried to look for Jerned.

Jerned was resting in the parlour of the castle, exhausted from the day's work. He had his eyes closed and wasletting tthe crackling of the fire calm him band soothe him.

Ryne found Jerned and went to his side. He sat by his side, relaxing by his side.

"That was long for you." He mumbled as he ruffled Ryne's hair, a smirk appearing on his face.

"If it's true than I'm pregnant. And if I'm pregnant, you will have to take care of me in my state." Ryne stated.

"Maids and servants." He muttered as he gestured to one of their servants who bowed and left.

"No. Only you. This is your child so you can help take care of it. In and out of the womb." Ryne stated.

Jerned groaned, "I can tell you have no clue how a King's life is." He muttered, "I already am half dead due to this first day. I don't think I could keep up with taking care of you unless it's occasional." He explained in a nearly irritable tone.

"Then you know what it's like to be the queen then. Our lives won't be getting any easier. But at least we can work through it together." Ryne explained

Jerned looked at Ryne and sighed, "Fine. But just remember, if I'm not there, I will most probably be in my study or attending to matters of the kingdom." He said with a Peck to Ryne, relishing his small moments with his husband.

Ryne nodded. "Very well. Now, I'm starving. Why don't we go get something to eat?" Ryne suggested.

Jerned nodded, "Let's go, you must be starving." He said leading Ryne to a golden walled room, a feast laid on the bronze table with sparkling wine in their goblets, he smiled at Ryne.
"Is this enough for you?" He asked with a smile.

(Do you think Ryne could only think he is having one large baby and at the time of the birth, he was surprised to birth four children with extreme pain?))

(Sounds good. I love it!)

Ryne licked his lips. "Looks perfect. What's for dinner?" He asked

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM