An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

"Appetizer is Cream of mushroom with a sprinkle of Rosemary, Roasted swans as the main course and chocolate and strawberry truffles for dessert." He said as he pulled a chair back for Ryne to sit on.

Ryne licked his lips. "It all sounds good. Pass me the swan please." Ryne asked.

"Appetizer first." Jerned said with an amused smirk, his eyes glinting as if to ask if Ryne was even raised in a palace as he was told.

"But I wanted the swan first. I'm so hungry." Ryne stated.

He chuckled, "Proper dining etiquette...unless you prefer a very upset cook. Trust me, the soup is worth it." He said with an amused smile at Ryne.

Ryne nodded and began to eat the soup. He moaned in delight at the taste. He rubbed his belly and looked down when he felt a bump. "What's wrong with my stomach?"

"Elves have accelerated pregnancies. Did I forget to mention that?" Jerned asked as he sipped his soup silently.

"Yes. I can already tell this will hurt." Ryne said as he continued to eat.

(Want to skip to the start of second month?)

Jerned snickered and shook his head before continuing with his meal.

(Sure, let's have you do the skip.)

1 month and two weeks had passed and Ryne grew greatly in his new pregnancy. His belly looked overdue with twins and continued to grow. Ryne turned into his side on the bed, looking at Jerned with a pout. "You did this to me." He stated.

"But it was consensual so no point in crying over spilt milk. It's not as if these children will bring on your ruination." He murmured as he kissed Ryne's forehead. His hand was on Ryne's belly, tracing patterns on the smooth dome.

"True. But I didn't sign up to have a massive baby crushing my lungs and pressing against my bladder. Not to mention how my back feels like it's going to snap in two." Ryne said.

Jerned chuckled and pulled his husband closer, kissing Ryne's forehead.

"Poor swan, what must I do to ease your discomfort?" He asked in a gentle tone, chuckling as he felt his child stir.

"A massage would be nice." Ryne said with a blushing face, still not used to be intimate with Jerned.

Without a word, Jerned began massaging Ryne's belly, his cool hands calming the unborn and soothing the discomfort that his husband felt.

"Is that better?" He purred into Ryne's ear, continuing the massage.

Ryne quivered in pleasure, suppressing a moan. "Do my back please. It needs attention." He asked as he rested his head against Jerned's chest.

Jerned complied, rubbing circles on Ryne's back, kneading it carefully. Knowing that his husband now needed his attention more than ever, he cancelled most of his errands for the rest of Ryne's pregnancy so that Rune may have his undivided attention.

Ryne continued to moan as his back was being massaged. He looked up to Jerned and kissed his neck lovingly.

"Enjoying yourself are you?" He asked with a grin as he kisser Ryne's forehead.

"Well you did help with my back. I guess I should reward you with something." Ryne said sensually.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM