An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

Jerned raised a brow, "Am I hearing a suggestion?" He asked teasingly as he kissed Ryne's cheek.

"No teasing. I'm pregnant and horny, not a good combination when someone teases me." Ryne stated as he blushed.

"Well if you want, I won't hesitate to give you what you want. So all fours if you want to get my special gift." He whispered in a low husky voice.

Ryne shivered in pleasure at Jerned's voice. He got on all fours and showed his massive plump rear. "Like this?" He asked.

"Perfect." He whispered as he slid himself inside of Ryne's hole, groaning slightly on how tight his husband's opening was.

Ryne moaned in pleasure as he gripped the sheets. "Rub my belly? It feels nice when you do it." He asked.

As he thrust himself in and out of Ryne, he brought a hand up and began gently rubbing his husband's belly, rousing their child and causing them to start kicking.

Ryne moaned from Jerned's thrusts and the baby's kicking. "Ohhhh! So much pleasure! I'm about to cum!"

Jerned groaned, "I'm close to cumming." He panted out, his thrusts becoming faster than before, his hands gripping Ryne's hips as he moaned out, expelling his seed into Ryne's womb.

Ryne moaned as his hole was filled to the brim. He shivered in pleasure as he rested his head, his ass in the air.

He smiled and slid out of Ryne. "That was a good round." He whispered to his husband as he kissed Ryne's cheek.

Ryne panted heavily as he felt Jerned's seed. "So good. What is the plan for today?" He asked.

"Well, since I'm cleared for the duration of your term, I believe that this day is up to you." he said with a grin, kissing his husband's lips.

Ryne moaned against Jerned's lips. "I don't really have an idea of what I want to do. Maybe we could go swimming?" He suggested.

"Your wish is my command." He whispered as he ran a finger down on Jerned's back.

Ryne shivered in pleasure as Jerned ran a finger down his back.

"Let's go." he said as he dressed himself in simple garbs and helped Ryne change into swimwear.

Ryne wore a tight suit that hugged his ass, his belly, and his newly developed breasts. One small hole exposed Ryne's bellybutton.

Jerned's coat was loose, exposing his tight shirt and untied cravat as he walked with his husband hand in hand to the beach, he was looking around at all the Elvenfolk that bowed to them as they passed.

Ryne blushed at all the attention he was gaining. He was used to it but since he got pregnant, his ability to take the looks in stride had all but diminished. He held onto Jerned tightly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM