An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

"Do calm yourself Ryne, I thought a prince must carry himself with pride?" he asked with amusement as he nodded to another peasant who has given him a salute.

"A little hard to carry myself with pride when I'm carrying the heir to the kingdom while wearing this." Ryne stated quietly.

"Yes, but don't let it faze you just because the heir is making himself too big." he said teasingly poking Ryne.

Jerned's poking caused the baby to stir and to kick rapidly is his womb. Ryne stifled a moan of pain and pleasure. "D-don't do that." He said.

(Can i play one of the children when they are born)

Jerned smirked, "But your reactions are so cute." He pouted as he brought Ryne closer to him.

((Sorry, one on one rp so, no.))

"It's embarrassing when you do it. I still want to look professional to our subjects." Ryne stated as he rubbed his belly.

"Okay, fine." he said as he stopped in front of the beach entrance, he turned to Ryne and nodded, "Let's go."

Ryne nodded as GE followed Jerned onto the beach. He moaned accidenltly when the baby began to kick and squirm.

Jerned stopped walking and looked at Ryne, "Is there something wrong?" He asked as he approached Ryne, not having felt the child kick in Ryne.

"Baby kicked." Ryne explained as he placed a hand on his belly.

Jerned's eyes widened as he felt the kick, a smile spread on his face and he kissed Ryne's cheek, he was unable to speak due to his being in awe as the baby kicked a second time.

Ryne tried to stifle a moan as the baby kicked and when Jerned kissed him. He blushes brightly at the intimate moment that they were showing to the people.

"The babe is strong, that is a good sign." he murmured into Ryne's ear.

Ryne blushed brightly. "W-we should go swimming. The baby is heavy and the water will help." He said.

Jerned nodded and went back to leading Ryne, finally reaching the salty water of the sea, he sat on the sand and turned to Ryne, "If you'd like, you may change or go on." he smiled and nodded again.

Ryne nodded as he took off his shirt and showed off his one piece swimming suit. The suit hugged his form, pulling tight around his belly and ass. He slowly got into the water and sighed in relief as the weight was pulled off.

Jerned watched on, not touching the water, just the sight of Ryne was fine. He was never exactly that fond of bathing in public.

Ryne started to float in the water, his belly sticking out of the water. He sighed happily as the weight was gone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM