An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

"Easy there." Jerned said as he steadied Ryne on his feet. "You okay?"

Ryne nodded. "Yes. Thank you." He said as he held onto Jerned's arm.

Placing an arm around Ryne, Jerned draped his cloak on his husband using his free hand, "Let's go home then."

Ryne smiled and nuzzled Jerned lovingly. He held onto Jerned as they walked all the way home.

Upon reaching the palace, he was immediately greeted by the servants who handed him and Ryne towels.

Ryne gratefully took a towel to dry himself off. He walked up to the bedroom and started to undress, exposing his plump rear.

Jerned changed into his clothes for court meetings, he looked at Ryne with a bit of a smirk on his face, "You might want to cover your bottom better." He commented as he put a circlet on his head.

Ryne tried to cover his rear with his hands. "It's hard to hide it with the baby making it bigger. I think I'm getting fat." He said as he rubbed his round belly with a pout.

"Not really, it's quite the normal weight for you." Jerned said with a kiss on Ryne's forehead.

"Really? So you think my belly and butt are big?" Ryne asked as he gave Jerned a look.

Jerned looked away, trying to think of something, "W-well...not really, I mean you are big but in a good way, you know um...well you're not fat but you aren't... Oh god..." Jerned rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down on his hands, his face turning a deep red due to embarrassment.

"I think you're sleeping in the doghouse tonight." Ryne playfully teased as he rubbed his belly.

"That I will." he mumbled with a chuckle.

"Unless of course, you find a way to convince me." Ryne said sensually as he got into the bed.

Jerned raised a brow, "That will be our second time my dear, is it not going to tire you?" he asked with a smirk.

"That depends. Do you think you can convince me?" Ryne teased as he rubbed his belly sensually.

"We'll see." He said in a low voice, walking towards Ryne.

Ryne held his belly seductively. "What are you going to do?" He asked.

"This." He said as he began kissing Ryne's neck, his hand running down lightly on Ryne's back, "And maybe this..." He added as he began removing his pants.

Ryne returned the kids and wrapped his arms around Jerned. "And what else?" He teased.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM