An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

"This." Jerned whispered as he pushed his cock inside Ryne's ass.

Ryne moaned as he was penetrated. "Make love to me Jerned. All night. Till this baby comes out." He asked sensually.

"As you say so." Jerned said as he began sliding himself inside of Ryne's ass, His thrusts were slow.and gentle to avoid hurting Ryne.

Ryne moaned as Jerned pumped into him. He rubbed his belly lovingly. "Faster." He begged.

Jerned was hesitant at first in fear of hurting their child but overwhelmed by the urge and need for Ryne, he began going faster, his thrusts becoming more strong and all the while he now began kissing Ryne's back with such fiery passion.

Ryne moaned in pleasure as Jerned kissed his back and pumped faster. "I'm going to cum! Im almost there!" He moaned.

Jerned complied, while he was thrusting himself into Ryne, he reached down and began stroking Ryne's length, his hands gentle and yet, arousing.

Ryne moaned in pleasure as Jerned stroked him. "I love you. I love you so much!" He yelled before he climaxed.

Jerned held Ryne with one hand, gripping Ryne's waist firmly and with a loud groan he released his seed into Ryne.

"I...love...you too..." He panted out as he slid out of Ryne, letting his husband lay atop him, body and all. "I love you Ryne." He repeated.

Ryne smiled as he curled up against Jerned's chest. "What do you think the baby will be?" He asked randomly.

"Hmmm...hopefully a girl..." Was all Jerned said as he kissed Ryne's lips passionately. A hand going to Ryne's large ever growing belly.

**We're still gonna stick to the surprise quads?**

(Ya. Also, want to skip to birth?)

Ryne smiled and returned the kiss. "I want a baby girl too." He said as the baby decided to kick.

**Sure.**

Three months passed and now, Ryne was quite overdue with what the elven kingdom suspected was one child, Ryne was heavy with his and Jerned's spawn and was now reduced to bed rest and slow walks in the rose gardens.

Jerned walked in his and Ryne's room and smiled gently, he went to his spouse's side, rubbing Ryne's middle, placing a kiss gently on it, he looked at Ryne and kissed his husband's lips,"How are tyou feeling love?"

**This okay or you have something else in mind?**

(It's awesome :))

Ryne groaned as he held his belly. "Your baby keeps kicking my bladder and I can't get up to relieve myself." He complained.

Jerned smirked, "Our baby Ryne, doesn't know what is a bladder at the moment." He whispered with great amusement.

He then pulled Ryne up to his feet and helped Ryne walk to the bathroom.

Ryne took great steps as he waddled. His belly was heavy and massive, sucking the life out of Ryne. "I feel like if I get any bigger, I'll fall through the floor."

"If the floor wasn't made if marble." Jerned said as he let Ryne walk in the bathroom, "I will wait right here." He said with a smile.

Ryne nodded as he went in. After a few minutes, he returned and wrapped his arms around Jerned's arm. "Can you carry me back? I'll reward you if you do." He said sensually.

"But you're quite heavy now..." Jerned complained, but he smiled and carried Ryne nonetheless, "This reward of yours better be good."

"Very. All I want you to do is lay down, and I'll do the rest." Ryne whispered sensually into Jerned's ear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM