An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

"It is, I can see the child's head!" Jerned exclaimed as he led Ryne's hand to the crowning child's head.

Ryne moaned in pain as he pushed hard. He placed Sapphire on his belly as he gripped the pillows .

"Legs on my shoulders." Jerned instructed, lifting Ryne's legs to his shoulders, getting a clear view of the child's head parting Ryne's ass.

Ryne moaned in pain. "It hurts! Put my legs down! It hurts so much!" He said as he gripped the bed sheets.

Jerned cannot do anything but comply, "Alright but please, hush." He said as he set his husband's legs down on the bed.

Ryne panted heavily as he gave a big push, the baby descending and finally crowning.

"Here's our second born and possibly the last of this batch." Jerned said as he touched the baby's head, massaging the skin around the baby's head, letting it stretch slowly.

Ryne moaned as he gave another push, giving it his all as the second baby was delivered.

(I was thinking there could be three girls and one boy?)

**Sure, why not?**

Taking out the baby, Jerned smiled, "We've a boy Ryne!" Jerned said as he held the crying bundle in his arms.

Ryne smiled as he looked at the baby boy. "He's amazing. Let me hold him?" He asked.

Jerned nodded and gently handed the babe to his husband and smiled, "He's perfect my dear." He whispered as he kissed Ryne's cheek, tears welling up in his own eyes at the sight of his twins.

Ryne smiled as he held their son. "I know a good name for him. Shiina. Our little Shiina." He said happily.

"It's a beautiful name." Jerned said with a grin as he kissed his son and daughter, "And you are amazing for birthing them." He added as he kissed Ryne again.

Ryne smiled as he held their twins. Suddenly, another contraction went through Ryne's body. "Another one?! How many are in me?!?!" He said as he panted.

"Oh no..." He muttered, "Ryne do you think you could still birth the third child?" He asked worriedly, rubbing Ryne's still swollen midsection.

"It hurts. And I'm tired. But I think I can." Ryne said as he gave a big push, the hardest push he has done yet. He stifled a moan of pain so the babird could sleep peacefully.

The third baby was larger than the first two and got stuck in Ryne's opening.

Jerned began massaging Ryne's belly again, hoping to ease the pain and pressure his husband was feeling.

Ryne panted heavily as the baby got stuck. "I can't do it! It's too much!" He panicked.

"Ryne, push, please get the babe out and all will be fine." Jerned said with an anxious tone.

"And then what?! A fourth? A fifth? A sixth? I can't keep going. I'm so tired. It's so hard to keep my eyes open." Ryne said in a panic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM