An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

Jerned had to admit that Ryne was not in fault with worrying, he too was worries for his husband but it the child stayed any longer it would perish.

"Ryne, my dear, my lovely dove, please just try abs get this baby out, you can do this Ryne, just please try." He begged.

Ryne listened to Jerned's words and nodded. He closed his eyes and pushed as hard as he could, the baby emerging from his hole.

"There we go, you can do it, told you you could." Jerned said as he traced the baby's head round Ryne's opening. "A couple more pushes and the baby's here." Jerned said encouragingly.

Ryne panted heavily as he gave a few final pushes, feeling the third baby come out from the pushing.

"You had a girl love, a beautiful baby girl." Jerned said as he showed Ryne the baby that he has birthed.

Ryne smiled at the third baby they had. "Ohhh....she's so beautiful. She will be a heartbreaker for sure." He cooed over their newest daughter.

"Venus, that shall be her name, it is perfect for the beauties such as her save for Sapphire who bears the beauty of the gems." He murmured as he cradled the third newborn.

Ryne smiled as he held Venus. Ryne moaned again in pain, but this time, the pain was lessened. "This better be the last one. If not, I'm castrating you." He said to Jerned.

"By all means." Jerned muttered as he got in between of Ryne's legs and nodded, "Push."

Ryne moaned as he gave a big push, causing the baby to descend. "I'm too tired. I need your help." He begged.

Without another word he began pushing down on Ryne's belly, helping the baby slide out of Ryne's opening.

Ryne groaned as he felt the baby move lower down until it crowned. "Almost there." He said tiredly.

Jerned nodded and pushed in on Ryne's stomach harder, the baby sliding out of Ryne. Picking the infant up Jerned handed her to her mother,

"Here's our youngest princess." He said handing the youngest babe to Ryne.

Ryne smiled at the baby girl, loving how cute she was. "I have a great name for her. Madison." He said happily as he nuzzled with Madison.

"That is a name that is quite worthy of the youngest princess." Jerned said as he sat down on the bed beside Ryne.

Ryne smiled as Madison rested on Ryne's chest as the other babies rested by his side. "Thank you Jerned." He said happily as he laid down and slept, tired from the day's events.

"I love you Ryne." Jerned said as he kissed his husband before he picked up the four babies and took them to their own room, placing each inna cot, he then went back to Ryne and laying down beside him, he fell asleep.

Ryne slept for the rest of that day and the next day. When he finally woke up, he wobbled over to the babies' room, his legs feeling like jello but still wanting to see his children. He went to the cots and lifted Shiina up, holding him gently before sitting down in a rocking chair.

Jerned woke up earlier to fetch some items and to attend to some matters in the kingdom.

Upon his arrival to his and Ryne's room to change clothes, he frowned, Ryne was not there. He was about to call for him when ye heard a baby's cooing and gurgling, he smiled and went to the nursery to see Ryne holding Shiina.

"Good morning my darlings." He greeted as he kissed Ryne on the top of his head and Shiina on the forehead.

"How are you feeling today my love?" He asked Ryne.

"My legs are still sore and I won't be able to sit right in a month. Other than that, I'm perfect. Shiina is so cute." Ryne said happily as Shiina gripped Ryne's finger, smiling as he held onto it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM