Babies for the Army (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com)

(07-15-2015, 09:59 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote:  "Just let out whatever that you can. I can't blame you for being in pain."

*Anna assured him with her hand onto his belly but kept her hand onto where the baby was coming out*

"Just a few more pushes at the start of the contraction."

"Okay" Daniel said, breathing while the contraction didn't start. "Can you see her head? what color is her hair?" He asked, curious about his little princess.

"Yes. The top of it is coming out along with abit of her forehead."

*Anna replied and she looked up at Daniel with a smile still on her face*

"She has raven hair like myself."

(07-15-2015, 11:40 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote:  "Yes. The top of it is coming out along with abit of her forehead."

*Anna replied and she looked up at Daniel with a smile still on her face*

"She has raven hair like myself."

"Ooow, finally she is coming" Daniel said, smiling with relief, wiping the sweat of his forehead. "Black hair... i bet she is beautiful" He whispered. When the contraction started, he took a deep breath and pushed hard, and the pain he felt was so hard that he couldn't avoid screaming "Aaaaargh, damn." He said, squeezing his sheets until the contraction stopped. "Anna, is she moving? I didn't feel any change this time"

"I bet she is too."

*She smiled at Daniel and turned her attention back to the head that was starting to crown even more,and coming out more by the harder that he kept on pushing. The forehead and eyes including the nose had just came out. She nodded to Daniel letting him know that she is coming*

"Do you think you'll be okay with pushing long enough. She's almost to the mouth and chin."

(07-16-2015, 01:24 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote:  "I bet she is too."

*She smiled at Daniel and turned her attention back to the head that was starting to crown even more,and coming out more by the harder that he kept on pushing. The forehead and eyes including the nose had just came out. She nodded to Daniel letting him know that she is coming*

"Do you think you'll be okay with pushing long enough. She's almost to the mouth and chin."

"Well, i don't know" Daniel said. "But i have to do it for them, don't I?" He was feeling like a beached whale, lying heavily on the couch, his whole body sweaty. But, even so, he was smiling, because he loved his babies and he wanted them to be okay.

"In a way,yes."

*Anna replied with a smile of an amusement on her face. She got a cold washcloth near by so she can wipe the sweat off of his body and face with her hand*

"You're doing so well though."

(07-16-2015, 03:15 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote:  "In a way,yes."

*Anna replied with a smile of an amusement on her face. She got a cold washcloth near by so she can wipe the sweat off of his body and face with her hand*

"You're doing so well though."

"You think so?" Daniel asked, laughing. "I feel so tired already, and it feels like i've been pushing a cannon ball out of my ass" He said. "If only i was stronger, i would do it faster and better."

"I don't blame you."

*She replied after wiping away the blood and fluid from the little one's head that was coming out of him. She placed the washcloth down and looked back at his face with a smile*

"You are strong. Well...with how I see it..."

*She blushed abit afterwards from what she had said*

(07-16-2015, 03:26 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote:  "I don't blame you."

*She replied after wiping away the blood and fluid from the little one's head that was coming out of him. She placed the washcloth down and looked back at his face with a smile*

"You are strong. Well...with how I see it..."

*She blushed abit afterwards from what she had said*

"Thank you." Daniel said, smiling "This is very kind of you, i know this is a weird situation for you, and i'm really glad you are helping me today. I guess most of people wouldn't do all you are doing for me." He moaned when he felt another huge contration reach his body and pushed, counting to ten.

"Just concentrate of breathing and pushing."

*She gazed down at the head coming out to the nose and chin,and the rest of the jawline as well until it fully came out and stopped to the neck. The baby's entire head and face showed up from inside of him. She smiled brightly and gazed back up at Daniel*

"Her head is out. Now what we need is the body."

(07-16-2015, 03:57 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote:  "Just concentrate of breathing and pushing."

*She gazed down at the head coming out to the nose and chin,and the rest of the jawline as well until it fully came out and stopped to the neck. The baby's entire head and face showed up from inside of him. She smiled brightly and gazed back up at Daniel*

"Her head is out. Now what we need is the body."

"Oooooouch, damn, this hurts" Daniel cried when the head passed by his birth canal. "Aaaaaaaargh" he screamed and pushed, trying to make the shoulders come out.

"Easy easy easy."

*Anna laid her hand onto his belly while he was trying to push,but tried to halt him with her hand patting his belly*

"Don't push. Just breathe it out. The cord is around her neck!"

(07-16-2015, 04:22 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote:  "Easy easy easy."

*Anna laid her hand onto his belly while he was trying to push,but tried to halt him with her hand patting his belly*

"Don't push. Just breathe it out. The cord is around her neck!"

"W-What?" Daniel asked, desperate. "Please, save her, don't let her die" He yelped when another contraction hit him and he tried to resist the urge to push. This time he screamed loudly, because don't push was even harder than pushing.

*Anna tried to get the cord away from the baby's neck as soon as possible when he screamed out in pain. After a few moments,she finally got the cord out. She placed her hands onto his knees with herself screaming at him from the sudden feeling of anxiousness*

"Push!"

(07-16-2015, 04:54 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote:  *Anna tried to get the cord away from the baby's neck as soon as possible when he screamed out in pain. After a few moments,she finally got the cord out. She placed her hands onto his knees with herself screaming at him from the sudden feeling of anxiousness*

"Push!"

"Okay, i'll do it" Daniel said. He waited until next contraction starts and then pushed, feeling the agony of the pain. He moaned and breathed and pushed again.

*The more he pushed,the more the baby was coming out from the shoulders and including the body too. The other half of it was almost to come out too and it suddenly stopped. She gazed up at Daniel after concentrating on pulling the infant out with her hands*

"She's almost here."

(07-16-2015, 05:32 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote:  *The more he pushed,the more the baby was coming out from the shoulders and including the body too. The other half of it was almost to come out too and it suddenly stopped. She gazed up at Daniel after concentrating on pulling the infant out with her hands*

"She's almost here."

"OUCH" Daniel yelped as Anna tried to pull his baby out "Please, Anna, don't pull her, my birth canal wasn't prepared." he said and laughed to make she know he was okay. "I think she might be a bit bigger than the canal. Sorry for yelping, by the way" He said.

"Sorry. Sorry."

*She replied to him but was thankful that he was okay. She gazed down at the unborn baby and back at Daniel with a smile,admiring at how brave he was during the birth*

"You're alright...would you like to see her?"

(07-16-2015, 05:51 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote:  "Sorry. Sorry."

*She replied to him but was thankful that he was okay. She gazed down at the unborn baby and back at Daniel with a smile,admiring at how brave he was during the birth*

"You're alright...would you like to see her?"

"It's okay, i'm good. No need to apologize" Daniel said, breathing. He laid his head on the arm of the couch and moaned with relief as the baby came out. "Yes, of course i wanna see her. She is my little princess" He said

*She helped him sit up with her hand but kept the other around the baby so that she wouldn't drop it. And showed him his baby girl that was coming out of him. She was half way there. She smiled at the half born infant and back at Daniel*

"That is your daughter."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM