A tale of two lovers. (Closed with SeanWoods221.)

A king and a prince decide to take their lovemaking to the next level as they both become pregnant with eachother's child.

Raiden had smiled, laying on the bed that they had just made such passionate love upon. He had felt as though he were completely pleasured by the pleasure that him and his lover had both felt after the fierce lovemaking session. He had sighed, placing both hands behind his head and smiled as he was naked on the bed along with his lover. "That was amazing love."

Sean smiled back at Raiden. "Yes, it was. I love you so much." Sean kissed Raiden.

Raiden felt as though he was the luckiest man in the world. He had someone who loved him and he was thankful for that. He had turned around, wrapping his arms around his beloved Sean. "I love you too."

(I will be back later. I am sleepy.)

Sean rubbed Raiden's chest while kissing him.

(OK. See ya later.)

Raiden had moaned gently as his chest was being rubbed by his lover's hands. He had tilted his head back, breathing calmly and deeply.

(Okay. :))

Sean started to suck on Raiden's nipples.

Raiden had moaned once again, biting his lower lip while he had felt his sensitive nipples being sucked upon by his lover's mouth.

"Wanna go another round, Raiden?" Sean asked.

Raiden had smirked, nodding while he had gotten up and had pinned his beloved lover down. He had moaned while he had guided his throbbing manhood to Sean's entrance before pushing it into him. He began thrusting back and forth, moaning while he had kissed his lover's lips.

Sean kissed Raiden back and groped hi ass.

Raiden had kissed his lover's lips, moaning while his bare ass was being groped by his lover's strong hands.

"Raiden, you are the best lover ever." Sean exclaimed.

Raiden smiled, placing a gentle kiss upon his lover's lips. "You are too Sean."

Sean rubbed Raiden's hard abs.

Raiden moaned louder, tilting his head back while his rock hard abs were explored and rubbed by his lover's hands.

"Raiden, please cum into me." Sean pleaded.

Raiden had begun to thrust into his lover, releasing his warm seed inside of him.

"Now, it's my turn." Sean replied as he flipped Raiden on his back and put his cock in him.

Raiden had moaned while his body was being dominated by his lover.

Sean thrust harder as he kissed Raiden on the lips and rubbing his chest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM