Huge Preggos (Closed w/ BubbleBelly321)

Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean is a college student getting ready for college with his best friend.

Name: Owen Jacobson
Height/build: 5'10", skinny
Hair/eyes/complexion: Black, wavy, brown eyes with glasses, clean-shaven, slightly pale

Owen grabbed a few boxes from his truck and began carrying them into the dorms where he and Sean would be living for the next few years of school.

Sea helped Owen carrying in the boxes into their room. "Ready for college, Owen?" Sean asked his friend.

Owen nodded his head in reply, as he set down the boxes on the floor. "As ready as I'll ever be, I suppose!" He laughed lightly.

"I heard there's a party tonight. Wanna go, Owen." Sean asked.

Owen looked at Sean as he began to slowly unpack. "Sounds good to me. Where's it being held?"

"It's at a frat house. I cannot remember the name,but it's in the center of the campus." Sean replied.

"You sure they'll let us in?" Owen asked Sean. "I've heard frat parties can be a bit selective."

"They'll let everyone in this one." Sean replied. "You worry to much."

Owen let out another laugh. "And you don't worry enough!" He joked. "How many times have you gotten me in trouble now?" He continued to tease Sean.

"We'll be fine." They went to the party and were able to get in.

Almost the second that the two of them made it to the party, someone had handed both Owen and Sean some drinks. "Wow..." Owen opened the bottle and took a sip as he looked around the room. "I heart frat parties could get crazy...but this is something else."

"I know." Sean replied as he took a drink.

It seemed like everyone in the room was drinking. Aside from that, someone had managed to get a keg, where several people decided to try doing handstands. The music was blaring, and several people already appeared to be drunk. Owen continued to sip on his beer, watching the scene quietly.

Sean and Owen were so drunk, Sean started to kiss his friend.

Owen had been drinking a lot the longer the two were there. Once Sean started kissing him, the young man froze, but soon responded eagerly to his friend's advances.

Sean led Owen to a bedroom. "Let's have some fun in private."

"Huh? What?" Owen seemed a bit confused, but continued kissing Sean until they were both on the nearby bed.

They took their clothes off until they were naked.

Owen took a moment to catch his breath, and look at Sean. After a few brief moments, he moved in and began kissing along Sean's neck, pulling him close.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM