Huge Preggos (Closed w/ BubbleBelly321)

Sean moaned as he groped Owen's bubble butt.

Owen let out a small gasp of surprise, but moaned and pressed himself against Sean even harder than before. "Mmm. You...feel so good." He breathed.

"So do you." Sean moaned as he grinded his hard cock against Owen's.

Owen felt himself getting more turned on as time passed. Once Sean began grinding against him though, the young man practically lost all sense of control. "Please." He spoke. "I...want you."

Sean leaned to Owen's ear and whispered, "Fuck me."

Without another word, Owen moved Sean into a slightly more accessible position. That done, he slowly positioned his cock, and groaned as he began sliding it inside of Sean's entrance.

"Mmm." Sean moaned as he felt Owen enter inside him.

Owen's groaning grew louder, and he began thrusting his hips inside Sean. It didn't take long at all until hie breathing grew heavy, and he let out a small cry of pleasure. "Oh! I'm...so close! I'm...I'm gonna..."

Sean felt Owen's hot cum enter inside him and moan louder.

Arching his back, Owen continued panting and groaning as he felt his pleasure peak, and his hot cum began filling Sean. It was only once he was finished that the young man pulled out, and practically collapsed on the bed.

"Now, it's my turn." Sean moaned as he entered in Owen.

Owen gripped the sheets of the bed, but soon relaxed as he felt Sean make his way inside him.

Sean started thrusting in and out of Owen.

Owen moaned loudly, as Sean's thrusts picked up, becoming more rapid. He was still quite turned on, and had to admit that it all felt pretty good.

"Owen, I'm gonna cum." Sean moaned louder and louder.

"Do...it!" Owen encouraged Sean, letting out a small gasp in the process.

Sean came in a huge load.

Owen once more gripped the sheets as Sean climaxed.he whimpered slightly at the strange sensation, but once more relaxed himself. "Oh...that feels so good." He moaned.

Sean and Owen put their clothes back on and went back to their dorm room and fell asleep.

Owen awoke the next morning with a killer hangover. "Ow...my head!" He groaned as he tried to sit up. However his entire body felt sore, so instead he fell back against his bed. "Hey Sean?" He turned to see if his roommate was awake. "You up?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM