The Ancient One (Closed with michime)

Sean moaned as his belly grew even more bigger.

"Your belly is so big now.  I doubt you would walk if you tried," Dumat said with a very sense of pride in his voice.  "You're so big, Sean."  He ran his clawed hands along Sean's stretched legs.  "So big and round." 

Sean moaned from Dumat's touch on his massive belly.

"You like it when I touch your belly?"  Dumat asked as he squeezed the massive girth making the liquids inside Sean slosh around.  

Sean nodded as he moaned again.

"Fuck yourself on my cocks," Dumat ordered as he laid back. 

Sean started to rock his hips.

"You can't really move with that belly," Dumat chuckled as he placed his hands on Sean's hips then rotated the human so they faced each other.  "Only part of you that can move is your hips and even that looks hard for you."  Dumat loved the sight of that huge belly on the human knowing he could get bigger and bigger. 

Sean continued to rock his hips.

While Sean rocked his hips, Dumat shocked the human by moving his cocks around.  "Tell me how it feels on the inside.  Does it feel like you're going to pop?"

"I do." Sean replied moaning.

Dumat grew tired of Sean just rolling his hips so he took hold of Sean's legs then lifted him up his lengths until just the heads remained then let go of Sean's legs and let gravity slide him down.  He repeated the process a few times then turned Sean's head to the hole.  "Look at the sun.  It's barely moved.  I wonder if you can survive two whole days of me fucking you like this." 

"I don't know if I can." Sean replied.

Dumat growled before he grabbed Sean's hips and pushed them down to the root of his cock.  "I'll give you the first batch of eggs now." 

Sean moaned as he felt Dumat's cum entered inside him.

Dumat laughed as he watched a melon size egg travel up his left dick then spread Sean's hole.  He adjusted his position so Sean was trapped under him before the egg deposited itself high in Sean's body. 

Sean groaned as he felt something enter inside him.

Just as the first egg dropped into Sean, another followed.  Slightly better than the first it stretched Sean's hole wide before it dropped next to its sibling. 

Sean moaned as the eggs kept coming.

"Let's see if my mate can handle two at a time," Dumat teased as both of his cocks plumped up with new eggs.  "These will be bigger than before.  They will be the warriors for my race."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM