C Emotional Bonding(bhdire8)

"It's not like I'm not gonna tell him." Colin pouted "I'm just waiting on it...or m-maybe procrastinating..."

Image is not mine.

"Oh you are... quite adorable. And I quite like your stutter. If you don't mind me asking, is it something you got all along?"

Colin's lip quivered "I've had it since b-birth, yeah." He answered "I've had speech therapy, but that did not help."

Image is not mine.

"Doesn't matter. I find that quite adorable." John kissed him on the mouth to show it. "How come I am finding you more lovely the more I get to know you." He smiled at how Colin seemed to fidget under his praise.

"I-I don't know." Colin answered, blushing "I guess I've grown on you? The s-same is probably true for me."

Image is not mine.

"Good we are on to a good start then." John smiled at how Colin blushed. He traced the redness with his finger. "Now are you ready for some lunch? I am afraid I would start on something again if we don't move. Either that or fall back asleep. By the way... the doctor didnt say anything about refraining from sex did he? I have heard that to be the case for early months of pregnancy." He sat up, suddenly alarmed.

"Weren't we going to get my things?" Colin asked "And no, I don't r-recall my doctor saying anything about sex at all."

Image is not mine.

"I thought we could grab some lunch before going to your place. Or we can reverse the sequence if you don't feel likr food yet." John put his warm palm on Colin's stomach. He was relieved to know they shouldnt have harmed the babies with what they have done last night.

Colin shook his head "I'm not h-hungry or craving anything yet. Let's just get the packing over with." He winked at him "Maybe when we're done I'll let you eat something out as a reward."

Image is not mine.

"Hmm and pray tell, what kind of treat should I be looking forward to." John smiled at the playfulness of Colin. He pulled him up from the bed and went on to help him dress.

Colin blushed "My butt that you seem to be very fond of." He answered while putting on an oversized sweater. "You really digged into it l-last night."

Image is not mine.

"Ahh your palatable butt. Yes I think that'a reward lucrative enough to pay for my hard work of helping you move." John smiled and ruffled Colin's messed up hair. "So am I to expect payments in similar form as your rent?"

"Of course you are." Colin winked again and put on a pair of pants "Should we be going now?"

Image is not mine.

"Yea sure." They drove down the road and soon arrived Colin's place that was a in a more chaotic neighborhood. "So... do you need to terminate your contract or something? If the landlord is nearby you can go settle the terms with him i will help you pack here."

"I already did." Colin answered "c-call me crazy but I was about 90% sure you would let me move in with you."

Image is not mine.

"Oh Colin... placing your faith in me, a guy you just met for a night?" John chuckled incredulously. "Alright I am a bit touched by that. Come on, which one is your flat?"

"My flat?" Colin was confused "What do you mean?"

Image is not mine.

"In whivh one of these rooms did you live in? Like.. where you stay?" John was confused too. He had expected as the building in front was a condo, Colin must be living in one of the flats.

(Oh I thought we were already in the room lol)

"Oh, you mean apartment number?" Colin asked "Sorry, I-I guess I wasn't to that slang." He showed John into his room.

Image is not mine.

(Ohh sorry I didnt really specify it too. Haha all good now.)

"Actually you are keeping this surprisingly tidy, you know, a single guy usually..." john looked around and found the room to be small but organized. "Any boxes for stuff that we can use? Remember not to do any heavy lifting. Let me do it."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bhdire8
09-28-2018, 04:37 AM