O Experiments of Life (Open to all)

The guards placed him in the cell, on a chair restraining him tightly. Just to be sure he would try to attempt another escape. The scientist leaned against the wall, watching the guards leave. He began to prepare the injections and liquids, bringing the table beside Cypher as the guards began to leave. Now all he had to do is wait and start the fun.

"What are we going to do?" Charlie asked Naoto, confused. Are they going to break out and see what's going on?

"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

Naoto decided he would try breaking through the door. It proved to be easier said than done, especially in his condition "Urrrgh..." he panted "That's not happening, do you know another way?"

Image is not mine.

With a small turn of his head legacy's eye peeked open . "w-whag the heck?..nnugh.." He made a small attempt to rub his sore noggin to ease the throbbing headache ,letting his eyes adjust to the new surroundings . His body froze when he saw what looks to be a cup full of needles staring him in the face, next to the needles he saw cups of liquid all lined up and ready for who knows what.

"Hello!?! ..hey you can't keep me here forever!.. "he shouted, Tugging on the restraints getting anxious."I'll escape from this hell hole I promise you... "

Skyler just chuckled at his stubborness. He never gives up does he?
"Let's see about that." He said, taking a needle, sticking it into Cypher's exposed stomach without mercy.
"Round number one. We'll see if you can escape after I'm done with injecting you." He smiled.

"Um..." Charlie began to think of something, walking to Naoto, making sure he's alright after his attempt of trying to break the door. "Do you have a pin or hairclip? I think this might work.." He asked, getting an idea.

Naoto looked around "Let me see here...oh, here's one!" He handed a pin to Charlie "I'll let you try, I'm not good at lockpicking..."

Image is not mine.

He switched his gaze towards the scientists with a very unpleased expression on his face."growling, wait until I get M- Ugh!.. "he cringed from the needle being jabbed into his abdomen, watching in horror as the liquid from inside the needle was pushed into his system. The room began to spin while he tried to keep his cool. He felt a knot in his throat, it was fear washing over him. He watched him pick up another needle .

Of course no one would let him out and after a few more yells he quieted down. he needed to figure a way out of this, they all did didn't they? Back at the circus Caspar had been known as the man who could escape anything! Ironic now that he was trapped in the cell. He paced back and forth back and forth slowly, ever so slowly be began to develop a plan.

Skyler had injected 3 needles so far. Cypher would be carriying 5 babies or more now. He smiled playfully grabbing a vile of liquid.
"I got this from Scientist Richmond as a welcome present. It's supposed to speed up the process of pregnancy. Let's try it out and see if it works." Sky put the glass vile by his lips, then forced him to drink the nasty liquid. After he was done, he put the stuff away and waited for him to grow a few months in size.

Charlie nodded to Naoto, taking the pin as he began to pick the lock until he heard a small click sound. Picking the cell doors were surprisingly easy. But he doubt that it would be the same with the exit. It was probably a high secured password lock.

Cypher could hear a voice of someone yelling above him, His curiosity began to stretch thinking about how many subjects actually lived here? but the more important question is...how Long have they been stashed down here? The small yells above him stopped.

He sighed , not letting himself get discouraged." You know, the offer is still open.. I'm sure a man like you wouldn't dream of passing it up. unless, of course.. you're too much of a teachers pet?"

He flinched tugging on the restraints once more feeling the last needle being emptied. Cypher could escape that feeling of worry and hopelessness crawling up his spin. He listened to the scientist. As the male presented the gift, hearing him explain such things made him sick just hearing the word pregnancy, he felt chills throughout his body .

"You think I'm gonna drink that mess..Ha- Mm! *Cough* *cough*" He turned his head spitting the last bit of liquid onto the scientist. He smirked.
shortly after his little moment of pay back his stomach started sounding off which startled cypher. He watched his stomach double in size right before his very eyes, gritted his teeth ."Get me out ta here!! ...*pant* make this-!Ahh! "

(Oh god a spider brb)
"Not really a teachers pet." He chuckled. "I'm just doing my job and enjoying it. I don't know what offer you're talking about."

Goro broke off metal from his bed frame, it was hard work one that required a lot of energy but he managed to get it and with it he picked the lock in just a few minutes. It was a skill he had known sense he was a child. The door slid open, he was free but for how long? He sprinted, well he tried to spring but it was really more of a fast walk considering the three large babies inside him slowed his movement.

Charlie took his time walking in the hallways in the direction where he heard those shouts with Naoto beside him. He started to regret doing this, wondering if he should turn back or just go. He quickened his walking pace, turning to the left, hoping he would bump into someone.

(Okay ! 。・ω・。..Ha-ha kill it with kindnesses*translation* "Kill it with fire!!)

(Pffft xD Hahah I let it outside. It was really big, O.O)

(Ooh that works to (* ̄(エ) ̄*) Haha!! also I replied back XD post 129)

(Yes ^^ Now let's go back to the roleplay! Sorry if Skyler's so cruel T^T)
Skyler smiled, grabbing a tissue wiping off the liquid on his face. "That wasn't nice of you." He said in a playful tone, placing his hand on Cypher's stomach, that was still growing bigger and bigger. "Is this what you call.. Revenge?" He asked the subject, grinning as he pushed his thumb onto the swelling tummy painfully with no mercy.

(No your fine ! (。・ω・。)

He arched his back , grimacing from his stomach growing even larger causing his back to ache . His body was adjusting with the unfamiliar lifes growing inside him, the babies started moving and kicking announcing their presence. "ngh!..*panting*...tch.." He glared at the man ,eyes stricken with payback abating the fact his stomach his pushing out more, He threw his head back letting a pain filled cry leave his lips reacting from the scientist toying with him ,forehead dripping with sweat .

He smirked hearing the painful cry, satisied. It was like music to his ears. "I wonder when the growing will stop. It was worth it to test this on you." He said, pulling his hand back. He approached the wall beside him. leaning against it, watching the growth with amusement clearly written on his face, like he was watching a good tv show.

"Will you be able to escape in that condition? I doubt that." He annoyed the teen as Cypher was already busy holding in his grunts.

Cypher took deep breaths focusing on the ceiling, The serface of his stomach rippled from the active children inside. He gasps from time to time trying to stay strong and keep his cool, His face looked of disgust and pain."you haven't broken me..."He replied with a weak smirk across his face.

" everything comes to an end sooner or later. " He cringed letting a gasp of shock leave his mouth . the growth spurt slowed down to a stop, leaving cypher with a massive set back. Since he is still young his body fought against stretch marks during the growth spurt making his stomach smooth & shiny like a Giant balloon.

(i have to make an errand I'll be back later)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM