Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open)

Erik looked over to Dante staring off at a wall, before coming over putting his hand on Dante's shoulder, "Dante, did you find a way out of here. Is that what your staring at?"

Dante jumps out of his daze and looks up at Erik. he nods and stands up walking to the wall where he was staring. he knocks on the wall. it's hallow like there is a door behind the wall paper.

Jace quickly, as he can, walks to where they are and quickly drags his nails down the wall to rip the wall paper

Erik hears the sound, before running over to grab a knife out of the sink, coming over to wall making a slice with it, "There's something behind here." Together with Jace, they tear the wall paper off revealing a door, "Yes, freedom." Erik runs going get to the baby.

Jace quickly opens the door smiling as fresh air hits his face. He turns to help Dante up before they go outside blinking rapidly because of the sun

Dante opens the door silently to reveal that it does in fact lead outside.

Erik smiles glad to see the outside and sun. Holding his baby to his chest, Erik looks around spotting the car they had drove there, "Look there's our car. If we can get to it, I should be able to get us to my home before your going give birth Jace."

Jace nodded "How long should it take to get there?" he asked walking towards the car as fast as he could

"A few hours maybe." Erik stated getting into the car, making sure Dante and Jace were in. Erik turned the key thanking god when the car started.

Jace sighed "I won't be ready yet. Your labour lasted days, mines only been about nine hours"

Erik smiled, "Well it will be more than a few hours. I know I'm not ready for this baby so I was deciding to give the baby up for adoption. There are millions of families that want babies. This way when we have a baby, we know they will go to good homes. If we stop at the hospital, it will take at least few days get there. By then your be ready."

Jace nodded a little scared "Okay, it will suck being so close to the hospital where numbing drugs are but we won't be able to get them" I laughed a little

Erik nodded, "I know, but I am not going to be looked at as a freak. I know us three can do this together, right Dante."

Dante has been silent for the most part looking out the window. he looks alittle ill. he has always had alittle motion sickness though ontop of morning sickness. the only thing to help now would be for him to sleep on the car ride there.

Erik looks back noticing Dante, "Go to sleep Dante, we can wake you when we get there." Erik hated that he looked the worst of all of them, knowing he was the youngest as well.

Jace looked at Dante frowning "He doesn't look too well...." he said concerned for the going boy. HE gently touched his arm "You okay Dante?"

Erik nodded, "I think he's just car sick, I used to have it a lot on trips. Dante, hold your head close to the window. The cold air will help."

Jace sighed and nodded "We better get going if we're going to get there on time

Erik nodded before driving the car in the direction of the hospital.

Dante lays his head against the window closing his eyes holding onto his stomach. he doesn't dare speak while he feels sick.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM