Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
"Well except for that they would grow up faster than human ones, and that they wouldnt need food to grow, so far I dont remember any." Parris started to move upper the belly and rubbed gently, feeling the babies squirm below.

Being a half siren Alex was a passion filled being and she soon succumbed to the overwhrlming power of Alcove and melt into him.
Raven places his hand on Parris's hand and smiles then asked"Will it hurt?... I mean ....I'm kinda nervous about this . " he looked at his mates face looking very excited and scared all at once. Raven felt the small cramps getting stronger and arched his back grunting."When is the oil gonna kick in?"

Alcove continued to kiss Alex and slipped his hands up her shirt . he couldn't hold back and pulled away sinking his fangs into her neck.
(Sorry to take so long got caught up in sth …)

Parris said gently "it would take a bit of time for the oil to really kick in but it's not going to take too mich longer. The birth..... it will be more like a mix of pain and.... aeousal?" He smirled at Raven and rubbed his belly more. "I heard more phyiscal touches will lessen the pain a bit more..." he added suggestively.

Alex yelped in pain and her eyes also changed color a bit inknowing to Alcove.
Raven smiled watching his gentle hands rubbing his tummy and he closed his eyes relaxing ." There's so much I want to know about vampires.. .. oh by the way why did you brother act so strange when I first saw him?" He said with a small cringe feeling the little ones move around more. He held Parris hand and blushed looking unsure of what to do ."Theyer moving a lot then normal..."

Alcove pulled her down to the ground kissing her he purred and felt the urge grow.
(Lol i was just thinking what if Alex just grew a penis and go all seductive, like an incubus and got Alcove into like a drunken form to penetrate him? Or well... nornal sex would do too ;))

"And you will have all the years in the world to learn about us, live as one too hopefully. Vamplings tend to get excited about the birth too, but they would stay put when the time came. Though... why are you blushing so hard? Are they touching places that they shouldnt...?" Parris smirked and slipped a hand under Raven's huge belly to reach for his cock.

Alex went pliant and closed her eyes, fearful but also antiiciapting in what would soon take place.
(Lol!!!! XD I can just imagine his reaction to that!!!and sorry also I was babysitting lol)

"I hope I do become a vampire... I think its pretty cool like the videos on ..TV "
Raven blushed even more when his lover talked about his face being flushed pink. He gasped from the sensation of his lovers touch on his length , He shook his head hitting his lip"I wouldn't be able to control myself no more teasing!" he said moaning and Gripping his shirt.

Alcove started striping her down pulling his fangs out from his neck slowly licking the bite wound off."You taste so unique... something I've never tasted before *Smirks* I like it..." He felt down her sides purring .
(Wow babysit, you must like kids to do that ;) so what do you think about the idea? Haha Alcove could be in a fuzzy state and only knew of it when he came around LOL)

Parris smirked and releaaed his gand altogether at once. "Well It seemed like you didnt enjoy my touch. Well then I would just leave it then." He put back his hands on the belly and platfully touchrd on th3 bellybutton that had popped, guessing it would probably be sensitive too, hopefully it would be enough for Raven to be begging for more touches from him.

Alex shut her eyes tight, her body slightly trembling in what might be fear or excitement. She wasnt too sure himself too but her eyes were slowly turning to a dark blue so deep it felt like it was a spiral that could engulf whatever is near enough
(Yes and no lol They're adorable little people ! and its a yes for me !!)

Raven froze looking sad from his touch no longer there, he glanced at Parris frowning taking a moment to fix his scruffy hair . His eyes followed his lover seeing how attentive he was with his hands exploring his big tummy rippling with little young excited to be born soon. Raven yelped with a small moan feeling his sensitive bellybutton getting poked .

"Ah!... mmmn..." His body quickly reacted making his length hard, he reached down unable to cover himself, his lower part rubbed against his underbelly."Mmn!... *panting*..."

Alcove Pinned her down and ripped her shirt off looking over her scales that are slowly appearing .
Parris loved how responsive Raven was and he continued to rub the bellybutton, feeling Raven's squirming made his belly nudged on his chest, enjoying the warmth and sensation of his mound. He crept a hand on his chest, even though the vamplinsg would not require nursing, the breasts of Raven had become a little bulged and become even more sensitive. Parris fondled with the abused side from previous.

Alex opened her eyes and she ripped trhough the clothes. The scales quickly spread trhough her body and she flipped their positions with Alcove. She smiled seductively and kissed passionately with Alcove, exchanging an unknown substance with Alcove that slowly drove him crazy in lust.
Raven covered his blushing face wiggling around, he moaned out and wanted to sit up so bad ,knowing he wouldn't be able to with his tummy being so large , He gripped parris hand squeezing it while moaning and grunting unable to control his cravings for attention. He knew that the children he carried not only made Raven crave food but also touch for some reason. "Ahhh! W-Why ?...n-no fair!" He said for no reason cringing and getting close to orgasim . "Ah! Mm!!"

Alcove watched her body transform into a lovely collection of colorful scales he smirked running his finger up her chest, His mind was intending to mate with her and hear her moans break the silence withing the room. When Alcove undid his zipper he was grabbed and forced onto the floor by something with amazing strength, he looked up seeing Alex smiling down at him , He was caught off guard and kissed feeling something slip down his throat , He started coughing and with one swift move he pushed , well tried to push her off needing a chance to catch a breath.
Parris smiled feeling Raven's member twitched and wept, he continued his rubbing and felt nice to have his mate so out of control with such simple touches. He lowered his head to put a little kiss on Raven's forehead, the touch was more about love than desire but somehow this had been enough to push Raven over the edge and he felt the human arched his back and tensed his whole body, exploding all under his belly.

Alex felt the bit of force on her but she easily overpowered the vampire and continued to kiss deep into him, getting his face all red with lack of breath. When she finally released him, she was smiling with such a content and wicked smile it was difficult to associate the timid maid before with her. She got lower down Alcove and pulled his trousers down, swallowing his weeping cock in one go while her own genital slowly crept up from behind a particularly brilliant colored scale.
Raven shook his head feeling the chills of orgasmic pleasure rush through his body, his tummy shifted and soon the first contraction made its appearance . He placed his hand on his stomach panting and groaning"B-babe....i-its starting!" Raven said pointing to his tummy still foggy from earlier .

Alcove eyes glowed red feeling threatened now from being overpowered by this siren. He needed to take a breath, Alcove shoved her one good time breaking free from her grasp coughing . He wiped his mouth looking as if he made the biggest mistake he looked at the door ."H-Hey um... i-i don't feel well I uuh.." He goes silent when the siren make takes his length without gagging . "What have I done..." He whispers getting a glance of her unsuspected girth .
Parris gathered the human who was panting difficultly through the pain and afterwave of orgasm. He rubbed his back to sooth him. "It's ok, breath through it, just focus on the breathing. Air in, air out. Yes that's right. His hand on the belly felt how it tensed up wholly, becoming hard as a rock.

Alex continued to bob the penis, one of her delicate fingers slowly crept down to the opening and rubbed on the folded entrance. With a faint glow the finger became slicky with a mucus like substance and breeched through the tight and virgin hole.
He took a deep breath and exhailed clinging onto parris hand feeling the contraction build up before settling down. Raven reapeted after his lover trying to breath through the pain. "Hee-Hee hoo..h- hey babe? Names?" He said smiling against his chest Inna snuggling mood. The room was very cozy and finally started feeling like home to Raven.

He felt life was starting to overtake his partner when he recived a apon his forehead , He sensed it was out of love and cherished that feeling, knowing the children within will be in good hands because of their father who will protect them , care for them, and most of all love them. He teared up nuzzling against his lover.
"I love you ..." he whispers ."I know I say that a lot but.. I truly do love you..." The bond between human and vampire lingers throughout the forest , A few vamps near by felt the tug of something forbidden yet pleasant happening inside the castle . They all started bellowing out a sacreat call of acceptance.

Pius showed himself near Raven placing his hand against his stomach and smiling."we must hurry to the birth place .. in the garden in the pure water beneath the tree of healing ... " he stood up leading parris out to the garden .

Alcove was still dealing with his little situation . He turned over getting up and fighting against the violent siren ."Ma'am I must excuse m-myself from this room.! I can no longer do as yo-" He was cut off by her finger slipping inside his anul cavity making him jump up, pulling her finger out .

He felt loopy and unsteady on his feet running to the door with his pants down to his ankles, He gripped the door knob giving it a turn and a pull ."Come on ! open!!!" Trying to open the door frantically looking back at the lust possessed siren .
Parris was kisding away the rears of Raven and honing a sound from his chest as an answering thank you for the blessings they received. He looked up to Pius and smiled hearing what he had said, knowung their young would arrive soon. He lifted up Raven gently in his arms, letting him snuggle close to him as he walked out to the sacred birthing spot, not without lament on seeing Pius' shadow leading rhe way.

Alex chuckled at the wobbly and panicking vampire. The slick she had just wiped on Alcove's anus was some strong aphrodisiac. She was quite certain he would be begging for her cock soon enough. She stepped closer to Alcove and forcefully dragged his hand which was gripping so tightly on the knob trying in vain to open it, and pulled him back and pressed him down on the floor, pushing up his legs to fit between it.

(Will be off for a bit now...)
Alcove Backed into the wall trying to turn the knob still ,He reached for something to defeand himself with but the siren was quick on her feet. He was mangled onto the ground with his legs in the air, Alcove gasped and groweld moving his legs from Alex's shoulders not giving up just yet."This was not apart of the plane my dear.. ! you must calm yourself .. I had no idea you sirens do this kind of trickery .."He looked at her length resting on his stomach . Wide eyed and very concerned for his physical reputation, using everything he could to free himself from this mistake.
(Lol poor Alcove ?)

Raven before they headed out to the garden he was very drowsy and getting close to delivering the vamplings , his nesting instincts kicked in making him uncomfortable in the bed desiring somewhere nice and quiet the birth his young. "W-where are you going?" he said feeling his lover get up cradling him against his cold body .
Pius lead parris across the bridge sensing the tree near by, he uncovered the hidden gate unlocking it , Raven watched seeing the gate open by itself gave him a startle tending to his restless children's excited movements. "Hee-hee hoo..mmn" he reapeted to himself whenever a contraction came, leaning against his mates shoulders .

When parris lead him down into the secret garden a glowing tree surrounded by crystal clear water could be seen from where the three men stood."Oh ..my..gosh" Said Raven rubbing his belly.
Alex held the legs up, exposing Alcove wide. She rubbed his genitals with her own equipment and smiled. "It's a little too late to back off dont you think? Does it feel itchy in your hole, are you craving for something hard" she pushed forward her cock, "ans long to fill you up? Look at you, your hole is constricting on its own now, so eager for something to enter." She rubb on the opening again, fondling with his balls too.

(Haha the price of playing around too much.)

Parris soothed his mate as best as he could as they walked. "We are going to the birthing grounds where all vamplings are born. He gripped on tight on his mate whenever he whimpered telling him a contraction had come.
They entered the garden amidst Raven's awe and they crossed the river, which was not deep and could be crossed on foot. Parris then laid Raven down on a heap of grass that was soft and comfrotable. He knelt down in front of him and cupped his belly. "Tell me whenever a contraction hit, I want to time it."
Alcove watched in humiliation feeling the tight grip locking his thighs securely apart from each other, the once innocent, shy, timid maid turned into this fearsome lust crazy siren looking for more then just a fun game of adult tag. He scoffed looking unimpressed when Alex started working her magic with slow thrusts making her own cock rub against Alcoves privets. Alex started explaining her previous tricks dealing with the strange sensations of somthing sliping into his anus and Alcove was furious trying to intimidate her by bringing up his brother and her original place within the castle." You have n-no right to man handle me !! you've taken this to far ma'am!! now I command you to release me this instant!!" He Shouted, He grabbed the leg of a chair making it tip over.

Ravens contractions where drawing closer together,although his body was managing the tight muscle pain pretty well. He took a small breath getting an eye full of the Mystical birth place , he looked at parris smiling rubbing his lovers cute chin he kissed it ."This is the place my grandmother spoke of.. its ..amazing"

He was awestruck by the amazing colors mixed within the tree leafs , the gental warm breeze , and the soft grass. Raven started removing his comfy pants . He paused placing a hand on top of his lovers smiling at him, handing his mate the blanket he pulled out from inside the basket. "I feel another one coming.. could you lay this down for me babe ? " he held his belly groaning from the first born positioning itself for birth.
"Technically i only need to obey to your brother. I obey you out of courtesy, but since you are the one making thr move, I guess I do not need to held back." The chair toppled over her and she shoved it away, breaking it against the wall. "Oh you are fighting back? Dont, just revel in this sensation. I am sure it would be very new to you, such pleasure." She smile seductively and shoved 2 fingers in, nodded with the wetness she felt.

Parris kissed his mate who was fighting another contraction and laid the blanket out. "Your grandmother knew of this place? Wow are you sue she werent one of us?" He asked curiously. He lifted Raven who was still clutchint tight on his stomach onto the blanket. He parted his legs and asked him after the contraction died down a bit. "I will be chrcking your progress now. Keep breathing through it please?"
"Yeah well I wasn't expecting this kind of outcome ! and I hold as much of power over you then my bother ever Will!!" His body was piping hot from the drug earlier. Alcove dried his face breaking a sweat . "
...uh...uh this- isn't what I.. wanted ! " He hissed licking his fangs. shivering now."what is this trickery! gah! *Gasping * " He grabbed her hand keeping it from going any further . "Remove yourself from me!!"

"Hee-Hee hoooo..mn It hurts so much" he said rubbing his belly kissing his mate in return. He was breathing heavily causing him to feel out of breath . Raven looked towards parris with curious thoughts building up."Yes .. I have a feeling she is...unless she's really good with stories.?." Raven admired his mates strength and support, taking the time to keep him and the vamplings relaxed .

Raven nodded to his mate giving him a signal of a strong contraction coming, He started doing his breathing exercises , he held the wet cloth in his hand squeezing it , rocking back and forth groaning."mm..Hee-he- Ah!!..mm" He said, rubbing his tight belly."Am I doing good?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,743 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,535 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,895 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,400 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,364 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,353 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,358 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,116 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,285 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8