C The Dragon Master and The Human Slave with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx

Draco soon started to pick up the pace and started to thrust in and out of Klio. "Mmm. Klio. I'm gonna cum." He moaned loudly.

Kilo was pressed against the wall, his legged supported by the hybrid . He closed his eyes resting his forehead against the wall. " A-already!?.. uh!" Kilo thought he had a little more time to enjoy his sleek fit body , but sadly that was going to change now .

(11-22-2016, 04:44 PM)xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx Wrote:  Kilo was pressed against the wall, his legged supported by the hybrid . He closed his eyes resting his forehead against the wall. " A-already!?.. uh!" Kilo thought he had a little more time to enjoy his sleek fit body , but sadly that was going to change now .

Draco moaned as he came in an enormous load inside of Klio. He smiled as he watches Klio's belly growing bigger and rounder.

"Augh! Ow!! geez !!" he tossed his head back ,reaching back to grab at his shirt grunting. he felt the hot juices invade his entrance making his belly enlarge , he appeared 4months pregnant already. And Kilo stayed there panting with drool rolling down the corner of his mouth.

Bump?)

Draco moaaned as he continues to cum more and more. "I haven't cum like this for a while." He said.

Kilo expressed his shock from the none stop expansion of his tummy , he groans and moaned holding the back of his masters shirt . his back arched . his tummy stretching further out.

Draco groaned as he finished cumming. "My. You are huge, Klio." Draco smiled as he rubbed Klio's massive belly.

Kilo started freaking out from how much his abdomin was stretched , he took a quick scan of his stomach panicking and looking at the dragon hybrid sadly "please tell me this won't be permanent!?"

Draco shook his head. "No. Your belly will return to normal after a few days." He replied.

Kilo nodded cringing from the pressure of his large mound of a stomach pressing against his master."o-okay ..mmmn!" he moaned softly.

"Does it feel good, Klio?" Draco asked as he rubbed his heir's belly.

"k-kinda...but I feel huge..." he said with a moan from the master shifting inside him.

"You look pretty sexy with this belly." Draco smiled as he pulled Klio into a soft kiss.

Kilo was snatched up being kissed heavily by his master , unable to pull away he leaned forward, wrapped his arms around his neck. He shared the kiss enjoying his warmth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bhdire8
08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post by Dots
04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post by gre-y
03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post by Gadiva22
11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-08-2017, 09:38 AM