Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open)

Erik smiled glad that Jace was looking a little relaxed however knew that the pains were just going get worse before they got better. Erik got up after a few minutes going in to check on Dante before coming back to Jace.

Dante fell back asleep out on the couch. the kid is cuddling with a pillow as he sleeps. he twitches and blinks one eye open trying to figure out who just walked into the living room. he sees Erik and closes his eye again. "how is Jace?" he asks sleepily. the fact he is cuddling with a pillow has not registered with him yet.

"In pain but he's dealing with it. The pains are getting closer, and I'm hoping it's soon before the babies come." Erik explained before looking to Jace chuckling, "How are you feeling?"

He hears Erik chuckle and it takes another moment to register why Erik is laughing. he throws the pillow at Erik getting alittle grumpy the pillow won't do any harm being a soft object. "does that answer?" Dante grumbles as he rises to his feet and starts looking for the kitchen rubbing his stomach. "i should hope that Jace doesn't deal with this as long as you did."

"He's already been dealing with it for at least a day or more. It seems that woman wanted us to suffer and I'm afraid it's all going be like this for all of us." Erik followed Dante into the kitchen, "We just need to be there for him at the moment, and then we be there for you."

Jace whimpered quietly, the contractions were coming barely ten seconds apart, that meant the child was coming soon right? He gasped and groaned as another contraction hit. He grabbed onto the sheets crying at the pain this was causing him

Erik heard Jace crying as he ran into the room finding Jace holding onto the sheets crying, "I'm here Jace, are you feeling the baby moving any?" Erik asked before yelling into the kitchen, "Dante!!"

Something is heard being dropped in the kitchen and Dante rushes into the room quickly to be at Jace's side.

"Dante, hold his hand, I think we are getting close." Erik instructs before running to the bathroom coming back with a wet rage to wipe Jace forehead off, "Come on Jace, you can do this."

Dante offers Jace the hand that is not currently healing from bones popping out of place and starts to massage Jace's belly. he still has dark circles under his eyes. its well known that he does not feel well.

Jace moaned loudly at the pain "It hasn't moved yet. Why hasn't it moved yet?" he cried and groaned curling in on himself as another wave of pain hit him

Erik knows Dante still hasn't recovered but knows he can't help Jace on his own. Erik continues to wipe Jace forehead and neck off.

Dante looks worried that there is no progression. but being good with a poker face its a look that passes through his eyes and goes away just as quickly

Erik looks up to the sky praying that Jace's labor wouldn't be as bad as his was and that the babies would be born quickly.

Jace moaned quietly rubbing his stomach and gasped as a great amount of pressure pushed down on him "Oh god! The pressure! What is that?!" He cried out

Erik looked down spotting something pressing against Jace anus, "It must be your baby. That means your ready. Come on Jace give us a big push."

Jace nodded and cried as he pushed as hard as he could screaming out in annoyance as it wouldn't budge "Move!" he screamed pushing as hard as he could with no success

"Come on, you can do it. I can just see the tip of the head. Just remember to breathe and give us a couple good pushes." Erik encouraged him.

Dante takes Jace's hand giving him something to squeeze.

Jace sobbed and nodded before taking a deep breath clenching his teeth and bearing down screaming between his teeth as the baby moved slowly, inch by agonizing inch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM