Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open)

"That's it, Jace, the baby is moving slowly but it's coming." Erik kept cheering him on knowing how hard it was. Erik watched as the head was showing little by little but knew Jace had a while to go.

Jace moaned again grabbing onto the sheets tightly not wanting to hurt Dante, he bore down screaming at the pain as he pushed with all his might, his face going red

Erik watched in amazement as the head began to crown, "Jace the head is almost fully crowned. Take a few good breaths and give us another great push."

Jace was crying at the intense burning and stretching and bore down again crying out as he tried to push with all his might

Erik watched as the head stretched his friend open until the head was fully crowned, "Alright Jace, the head is halfway out. Take a few deep breaths and let the head slide out. If you need to push, do so but be easy. We don't want the baby to rip you."

Jace nodded breathing heavily and he grasped onto the sheets as he yelped as a contraction hit, he tried to breath through it but couldn't help but push

Erik watched as the babies head started sliding out, able to see the eyes, then nose, "Come on Jace, the eyes and nose are out. One more good push, and the head should pop right out."

Jace took a shaky breath and bore down crying at the intense stretch and breathed a sigh of relief as the head slipped out

"You did it Jace, the head is out. Just rest and soon as the baby turns you should be able give few pushes and the shoulders pop out." Erik smiled glad to see the head out.

Jace sobs and nods holding onto the sheets tightly his breathing jagged as he felt the baby moving inside him

Erik holds the babies head watching as it turned before he looked up to Jace, "Alright give me a good push and the shoulders be out. I'm here if you need help."

Jace nodded and as soon as the contraction hit bore down as hard as he could screaming as he slowly began to stretch around the shoulders. He sobbed and lots of profanities escaped his lips

"That's it, scream if you need to." Erik chuckled watching as the shoulders were coming out. As the shoulders slipped out, Erik held the baby, "One more push Jace."

Jace cried and pushed as hard as he could, a layer of sweat now covered his body and he fell back gasping for air

Erik having had a hold on the babies shoulders, gave a tiny pull when Jace had passed as the baby slide out into his arms, "You did it Jace, the baby is out." Erik started cleaning it off.

Jace moaned softly as he felt another contraction "Wait...what?" he groaned quietly holding his stomach. He scrunched his eyes shut tightly breathing heavily

Erik looks down surprised noticing Jace having a contraction, "Oh my god, there's another baby." Erik looks to Jace, "Alright just stay calm, you can do it."

Jace shook his head crying "I can't, it hurts too much, no more pain" he sobbed quietly locking his legs together hoping to stop it

Erik held Jace legs open, "Jace, that's not going stop it from coming, it's just going hurt you more. Look at me, you can do this, if you want I can help but you need to give me some good pushes first."

Jace sobbed and nodded and when a contraction hit he bore down screaming in agony as he felt the stretching sensation again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM