A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
It was a little chilly at night . James made sure he was blanketing over Horu's back so his pregnant wife wouldnt catch a cold. He smiled when his wife leaned his head back, conveniently resting it on his shoulder, and found his perfect angle for star gazing. "Yea... it's so bright. See the other 2 stars at the side? That's orion's belt..." james pointed ag tbe constellation and told Horu of the story of the giant hunter in ancient Greco myths. "We should rry camping later, with the kids. I can teach them the stars in the sky and let them expereince what it's like outside, in the wild. We can go in a camping coach so we can cook easily. Hmm, do you think you can handle that?" It would be fun but since James had planned ror the surprise trip, ir could mean the family camping would happen when Horu was almkst 8 months, which is a little late in his pregnancy.
Horu smiled as his husband said that. "Hmm, I'm not sure. We may be able to do that if it isn't far from here, but of course, I'll need lots of your hel[." He said, smiling. He leaned back for a bit more, so James could hug him even tighter. "I'm sure that we'll be very busy after these little ones are born, so you should make a plan if you want that James. I just realize that we have never done that after Henry and Johan were born even though their daddy has lots of knowledge about that" He teased. Horu could remember when they were in the high school, they had watched the star together sometimes, and James seemed to be really fun talking about the greek-roman mythology. They were so busy after the marriage, and Horu didn't even realize it. "I can remember laying on the mat, watching the star with my boyfriend which is my husband now. You could do anything with me but you didn't. That's why I love you, honey." Horu wasn't the person who had the conservative thought, but he just believed that the true lover was someone who could respect him and he would respect that person as well.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Yea... we should do that again.. I am sure the kids would love it as well. I rememebr the good timez... so later Henryand Johan could inherit my knowledge and later, impress other people when it's time for them to get married and bring us grandchildren." He smiled and started daydreaming. "We would then spoil our grandchildren, and also bring them to the forest and repeat what we had done back in our school days, and tell our grandchildren how grandma and grandpa got together..." he continued to describe what he pictured wiuld happen in 30, even 40 years later. It would be nice and lovely. And what if.... he managed to get Horu pregnant once again when their sons bring home their pregnant partner....

James shook his head and stopped his imagination. He had been thinking too far ahead, he should focus on pampering his wife now. "Horu, i miss being with you alone... i love our kids, but sometimes... they juzt makd it impossible to talk properly. You think we could head to somewhere on our own some time later?" He asked, hknting on the trip he had planned.
Horu took a bit time thinking about it. He had realized anything but it was true that sometimes they should spend some time together. "Hmm, it may be a good idea, but how can we leave our little angels? Hmm, the only place that we could leave them is your house, James, with daddy and mom" He reminded when they got to James's old house for the first time Both Henry and Johan seemed to have lots of fun there with more space for running around and sometimes the grandpa would bring them to the forest Horu leaned back on James for more and let his husband hugged him tighter when the cold wind had flown toward both people "Why do you ake me this, James? have you got some plan huh? hmm you're always good at surprising me" He said, smiling. Horu could guess something when James placed another soft kiss on him. He wouldn't ask James, but he would let his husband tell him whenever when wanted.

(Hmm, I don't think Horu will be able to get pregnant when Henry brings his pregnant partner there. Won't he be too old, and I think Johan will be the one getting pregnant, right? ;))
(Anyway, where is the trip this time? Maybe Australia? as I've said that w eshould do some beach scene with both of them in a bit sexy suits hehe, but I still want the Christmas theme as well.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha ya johan would be the one getting pregnant... I dunno, just suddenly remember seeing this in movies. Mon and daughter getting pregnant together, and the mother is so embarrassed - but the father so proud he is as "capable" as his son in law...anyway that's just an idea. I am just saying, not going to execute it in anyway)

"Ye with my parents, Henry and Johan looked happy that time... they even cried when we had to leave..." James had been telling his parenrs about the trip he had planned, and they had had no problem with taking the kids for awhile. He smiled mysteriously at Horu and said innocently. "Hmm? What? Nothing, I am just saying....just picturing times when we will be away on our own." He didnt explain ajything else, but distract Horu by changing topic. "It's gettint cold... you think you are ready fro sleep?" He asked caressing Horu's belly.

(Yea Australia... with beach and yep, some sexy suit. Horu will be lovely in just a swimming shorts...)
(Hehe, I don't even know if we'll play to that situation, I mean, we still have some pregnancies waiting after, isn't it? Hmm, James should work even harder, maybe he will start his own business with having a big connection with his previous company, lol just thinking)

Horu smiled as his husband tried to hide something. James wasn't good at all, but he wouldn't ask him as well. "Hmm, this is a bit early to sleep, maybe we can get in and I can read something, hmm, you can do your work for a bit, James, don't try to hide that." He teased, smiling gently.Horu knew that James still had lots of work to do, but his husband was so sweet and chose to stay with him. "Maybe the last big project before a big break, huh?" He asked, knowing that James would work less when his belly got bigger. Horu smiled widely as James placed the kiss on him again. They both know each other too well sometimes. "Hmm, your wife is clever and caring enough to notice it." He teased as James helped Horu walked back inside. He just stopped his husband when James tried to lift him up. He loved to be spoiled but Horu just wanted to walk this time.

(Hehe, James too. and maybe another sexy night during the trip.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea sure we have several pregnancies waiting after this... i cannot have enough of Horu's big belly)

James knew Horu must have guessed he had a surprise for him, but he guessed it would be still.fine - horu didnr ask, so.he can keep that as a secret for a little longer. He took Horu's hand after his wife had rejected the idea of him carrying him downstaris. "Yea I do have some work to do..." james blushed when he heard Horu mentioning his work. He did have something... a lot of things in fact, but he wanted to acxompany Horu to bed, and had planned to wakeup in the night to get it done. He had peeciously little time, especiallg before tbe holiday - he had applied in advanve for that, which means he had to finish this big.project before going for tht trip - he was the most kmportant person in charge. It.could mean a lot of money inr eturn - and he wanted that for the new house, new babies, and everything the best for his wife.

He put Horu in bed, kissed his forehead while he took the book he waa reading, and got his.laptop. "i will be working for a bit.. if.you want to sleep, tell me and I will move to.the living.room so.the tapping sound wouldnt disturb you." He sajd sitting beside Horu.
Horu nodded as his husband said that. He loved when James was there in the bedroom. His husband had changed for a bit while he was working and focusing on his work which Horu loved it a lot. Horu had continued his reading about the nutrient during the pregnancy and how to take care of himself since he had got more medicine his time. He seemed to be addicted rubbing his belly as his husband did, and he had falt asleep quickly. He didn't even realize when he fell asleep, and Horu just wanted his husband to be there. He loved when James was around and tapping sound wouldn't be that much problem compared with how he loved when James was beside him. "Uhmm" He murmured, turning his body during his sleep to get more comfortable position and t was the moment that James had realized that his wife slept already.

(Should we skip t somewhere? It's up to you now haha, maybe the romantic dinner at the restaurant when James tells Horu about their trip?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Merry christmas! Yea I think we can skip a bit.. yep maybe during a dinner... or I am thinking a night, when james jouned Horu when he was preparing dinner?)

James pushed hin glases up his nose when he heard Horu's slight noise, and had to smile when he noticed his wife had fallen asleep while still sitting up, the book he had been reading rested on his belly. James very quierly got up, moved Horu to sleep more properly on the bed, and sneaked outside to finish what's left. He was even more efficient as he wantef to join his wife as soon as possible, and that night he hugged his wife so tight while sleeping, happy and content.

James tried to get off from work earlier, but it was impossible with the project getting to important parts and he had to clear everything before his long holiday. It was finally the day before the trip that James found himseld able to get off work on time. Coming back home, he didnt use the doorbell but opened the door with his keys, and pressed his finger on his lips when the kids wanted to scream fron seeing him. "Shhhh i wsnt to give mommy a surprise... is he cooking in the kitchen?"
(Merry Christmas! for you too hehe :) yeah dinner scene is cute)

Horu was in the kitchen, cooking James' favorite food since his husband had called him that he would get him on time today after his big project. It was two weeks from the last time they had the private day together, and Horu's belly grew even more. They had already got the new clothes two days ago, and Horu was surprised when James had bought more clothes than normal. Horu was standing in front of the stove, cooking the stew when some walked quietly inside and hugged him gently. His hand instantly reached his belly when the stranger placed a soft kiss on his neck while another hand supporting Horus' back gently. The warm hands on both his belly and back made a pregnant mommy let out a soft moan while he instantly leaned back against the muscular body. "Hmm, good evening, stranger. do you see my husband? he told me that he will have the dinner with his family tonight, and his wife may ask him to massage his sore back after the wonderful dinner." He teased, smiling. Heru began to have more problem with his back when his belly got bigger. Sometimes he just asked James to avoid his belly and focus on his back when they had the private time together..
PM me If you want to RP. 
James smiled at his wife's teasing. "Hmm i dont know avout your husband... all I see is a lovely pregnant cutie cooking dinner. Mister, I think you have been seducing me, hafnt you? You must be so lonely with your husband away... I promise I can do better massage than your husband who dared to leave his pregnant wife alone at home...." james already started rubbing Horu's back hearing his complain. He had been quite impressed by how Horu's belly was growing so fast, and he was glad that they made the shopping fro new clothes just before the trip - he didnt want Horu out with some too tight clothes.

He rubbed Horu's belly a bit and muttered. "I love you babe.... and I am back. I also have a surprise for you." He smiled and turned Horu away from the stove so they would face each other, covering the stew for it to simmer while they could have a little chat. "I have a little Christmas gift for you..." he reached into his pocket and showed Horu the 2 tickets he had.
Horu smiled widely as he saw the ticket in James' hands. "Hmm, you're the best husband ever." He whispered softly before James had placed a deep kiss on his wife. Horu had pushed him away in the moment with his blushing face. "J...James, children." He said, blushing. Both Henry and Johan were still in the living room but Horu was so embarrassed. Horu leaned his head against James' chest, wiping his small tears and said. "Thanks, James" It was the right time when Horu's belly wasn't too big for the long trip, and they could have a wonderful time together. He smiled when James cupped his face and placed another soft kiss on him. "Hmm, Tomorrow? wow, we will be very busy tonight for packing, but now let's have a wonderful dinner."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Babe... this proved why I need to arrange for this trip... I want to kiss you anytime!" James chuckled. Horu was so shy in front of the kids, James sometimes felt like he lacked the time to be intimate with Horu since Henry and Johan were always near. Hepatted Horu's back when his wife had become emotuonal, and kissed him again. "Yea i feel like we havea lot of packing to do, but thankfully it would be summer clothes, easier and less trouble. Just remember to bring your swimming shorts." He smuled at Horu. He had insisted on buying one for pregnant male, at the time he had told Horu he might find swimming to be relaxing since in water, the bellt would be less heavy. He rubbed the bottom of Horu's belly and added. "And the kids already knew they would be going to grandpa's for awhile... it's just 10 days i am afraid you might be tired if it lasted any longer. Just a little trip before we are oncw again too busy with these 2 coming." He said ezplaining. He would like to make the trip even longer, but he didnt want to exhaust his wife.
Horu braced his arm around James' shoulders while James was rubbing his belly. "Hmm, 10 days are good for me, and yeah, this is a perfect time before the babies grow even bigger." He said, smiling. "but, I'll miss our kids a lot for all these 10 days. We should call them sometimes." He said, smiling. Horu was so emotional sometimes, especially when he and their kids needed to leave each other for a very long time. He could remember when they first time Henry and Johan had had the trip to the school when he cried a lot and James needed to soothe his little wife from sadness. "You too, don't forget your swimming shorts. Hmm, what should I do if some men or girls want to steal my lovely husband from me? I can't fight with them when my belly is too heavy like this." He teased, rubbing his belly. Horu knew that James had a nice looking, and also a perfect build which could catch the eyes of many people so easily, especially with only swimming pants.

(I think we should just skip the dinner scene after this to the trip scene hehe. Can't wait for it ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Ah, that's a real problem... i guess you would just have to pull me to your side, and put my hand on your belly showing everyone I am the father... that should scare away anyone. You, on the other hand, must attract so much attention... how can I say no to anyonr who wanted to touvh your belly, men and women alike?" James smiled and pictured what could happeb during the trip.

Knowing Horu's bad habit of being emotional when they had to leave the kids, he asked his parents to come early, before Horu could wake up, to bring awau the kids. They knew already how long their parents would be gone, and infact both were very happy to be with their grandparents, even James was feeling a little jealous. He then returned to Horu after all the luggages were on the car, before waking his wife up gently.

"Hey wake up babe.... we have a plane to catch." Ib fact it was a little late - James didnt want Horu to have too much time thinking about leaving their kids, so he made suee they had just enough time to get tot he airport - when they were in a rush, they wouldnt have time to think too much.

(Yea .. hmm,.next they would have arrived in Australia?"
Horu was a bit surprised when he woke up and Henry and Johan weren't there. He was a bit sad before James had placed a soft kiss on him, and the food from James' mother would get his attention. It took around 1 hour to get to the airport, but at least, they came in time, since Horu definitely won't be able to run if they needed to. He smiled when James held his hand tightly, walking through many shops before getting on the airplane.
Horu was a bit surprised when he found out that James had got them first class seats. His husband had paid a lot of money for him. "thanks, honey" Horu whispered, giving James a deep kiss when they finally got to their seats. It would take hours to arrive Australia, and they had done many things together. They had watched one of the Harry Potter movies. James had rubbed Horu's belly before they got to sleep together. It was the best trip ever for a pregnant mommy, and Horu had been woken up by a soft kiss of his husband. when they finally arrived Australia.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"only the best for my most precious wife." James smiled. Indeed Horu had gotten big, and James just wanted there to be enough room for Horu in the plane. It was a long trip, and despite the lovely seat they had, James still noticed Horu's feet were swelled up when they arrived. It was something to do with the air pressure, and thelong time of remaining seated had caused Horu's swelling to worsen.

"Morning babe.... we are arriving. Hmm... let's see what I have got for you..." he said, knowing Horu wouldn't fit in his shoes now after the swell. His usually small feet now looked like they had been twisted, his ankles swelling up. James took out a pair of slip-ons for Horu. "Ah there, I have bought them 2 sizes larger. Yep, they fit perfectly." he said bending over to fit the slip-ons for Horu, and kissed his knees. "Aww mommy's getting very fat feet! Lucky daddy had predicted this already." he smiled as they made their way to get off the plane. Their car was waiting for them just outside the airport.
Horu smiled, rubbing his belly as James was changing his shoes. "Hmm, daddy is the best husband in the world." He teased, giving James a soft kiss. since it was the first class seats, they could get out of the plane before the business class, and it was good when it wasn't too crowded for Horu with his big belly. A pregnant wife just sat on the seat, waiting for his husband when James left to get all their luggage. "you both are also excited? Hmm, this will be a good trip." He said with the babies that were kicking already inside his belly. The car wasn't far from there, so Horu didn't need to walk too much with his swollen feet. He might need to rest a bit now although it was an afternoon. "Should we just relax at the hotel for today?" He asked. Horu didn't know much about their trip, but he knew that their hotel was near the beach, so they could rest in the afternoon and had a small walk during the sunset. Horu instantly leaned to his husband when he got to the car. It would take just a few time to get to their hotel, so he better just enjoyed the view now before he could have a nap at the hotel.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yea that's my plan. They also have professional massage and spa offered in the hotel... if you feel like one, we could go for it as well." James suggested. He belueved in his skills, but he also wanted Horu to relax and enjoy entiirely, from a professional might be a good try as well. He wrapped his arm around Horu while the car cruised on, the other hand casually placed on his bump, rubbing and just looking out the window in a comfortable silence.

When they were almost there, James pressed a kiss on Horu's forehead. "I didnt book something too fancy.... but I hope you would like it." He said shyly. The hotel offered little cottages in front of the beach, individual littlw houses that would be fun and very private, but James didnt have that much money, so he had a hotel room booked instead. He hoped Horu wouldnt mind...
Horu gave a kiss back when James said that. "It's fine, honey, at least, we're in the high place where we can watch the sunset and stars together." He said, smiling. They hadn't had the cottage, but the room was fancy enough for Horu. It was the bigger room than usual which they could have a good time together. It might not be on the top of the hotel as the most expensive room, but that was enough for him. He smiled when James slowly helped him get out of the car and held his waist tightly. A pregnant mommy wouldn't be able to walk properly with his swollen feet now, so he would need help from his husband. He also smiled at the hotel staff who walked directly to them and took care of all their luggage. "Le'ts just have a small nap now? we can go out this evening for walking and them we can drive to the restaurant." He said, smiling.

(Should we make them travel by a rented car? I kinda like that idea and we have never done it before hehe. I love this kinda usual trip hehe,and maybe next trip will be more luxury when James has more money and doesn't need to spare his money for the new house anymore ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,632 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 4,317 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,082 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 6,455 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,603 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,812 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,629 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,780 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 7,136 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,658 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix