A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
(ooops getting sick... that's bad luck. lucky it wasn't too bad? nice... are these conferences regularly held?)

James was watching his lovely wife in sleep. he had woken up early - and took care of a bit of business. he hadn't told Horu yet but he had bought a new house, and the lawyer had to clear some final details with him, and hte bank also needed to be notified for the payments. After he had those done, he returned to sit quietly beside Horu, just watching his beloved.

James could only smile seeing how lovingly Horu stroked his belly even more he had his eyes fully opened. James reached out to touch him, and the twins greeted their daddy excitedly. "ah, i guess our babies are also excited about today's trip! and today would be the final full day we spend here.... it would be amazing." He smiled at his wife. "so, museum first, then a boat trip to see the sunset in the afternoon. later we could have a walk along the coast and have some more seafood. do you like the idea?" He offered. The babies had been kicking so much, James chuckled. "i guess that's a big yes from the babies..." he bnet down to kiss the belly again. "babies don't get overly excited... or you owuld be hurting mommy." like they really understood, the babies calmed down a little after those words from James.
(Haha everything is good, and we have the conference every year, but this year is different since normally it's only us and we just have it at our uni, same with next year, but the chosen researchers will go Serbia for the conferences in 2020)

"Hmm, they know how to deal with their father." He said, smiling at his husband. "Good morning, James." He whispered. This was the last day here and Horu would never forget this trip. He nodded as James mentioned about the trip. Watching the sunset could be really good for closing the trip. Horu smiled when James just sat on his side and hugged him tightly. It felt a bit sad that this would end soon, but he couldn't wait to meet their children as well. He leaned and snuggled close to James, enjoying the scent of his husband. Bith his hand and James hand were on his belly, trying to sooth the babies down now. They still had some time before the breakfast would be served to their room and they would begin the trip. "Hey, James. This is a really wonderful trip. I'm glad that I'm here, enjoying every moment with you." He whispered, leaning against James' chest. The babies were finally calmed down, giving just slight kicks to their mommy now, and Horu just loved to feel that their precious gifts were inside his belly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(wow that's nice! you are in at just the right timing to be able to join the conference this year ;) lucky you!

how long would your study last? would you stilll be studying in 2020 for the serbian one? xD)

James chuckled at Horu's words. "I am also glad we made thsi trip... i just felt like i have fallen in love with you all over again. finally i am focusing all my attention on you like i wanted.... sorry baby, but you have to agree as well that Henry and Johan sometimes just drew so much attention... " James smiled at Horu and kissed his hand. he held Horu closely and securedly in his arms, their hands gently touching each other. it would be difficult for them to enjoy such quiet mornings once they were back. Hnery andJohan would wake them up , and then they had to start the morning rush in getting teh kids ready for school and everything.

the doorbell rang and James went to get the door. He would share the breakfast on bed with Horu, letting his wife rest for as long as he could, so that he would be prepared for this last day out.
They had such another nice and lazy breakfast but filled with love. Horu just shared his food as the same as James did. This was so good for both of them, but he couldn't wait to cook for his family again as well. "Hmm, What can I do if my food won't be tasty for you anymore? We just eat the really good breakfast for 10 days. Will you like my food as you usually do after this?" He teased, knowing the exact answer. Horu didn't want any compliment from his family, but sometimes, it felt so good to know how much James and their children loved his food. It felt a bit sad for him during the time that James couldn't have the dinner at home, but he could totally understand that, and he was glad that James would have more time after this. Not only because they could have more time together, but he would be bigger soon, and Horu would definitely need help from his husband.
Horu jest leaned on James' body all the time during the breakfast, and they just packed something they could before the real work tonight. Horu still insisted to do this for James although his husband had told him to just sit there, and didn't want to move so much while packing the stuff. They also have a quick shower before starting the last day together. Horu really loved the outfit today. His long white shirt made him look like he was wearing the maternity clothes. It made his belly look even more beautiful.

(Hmm, I'm not sure about that lol, but I think if I gonna go overseas, I want to go for traveling or long studying.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(it's the best to go overseas for studies... you will have more time to travel around and really look at the place! if there's such opportunity, seize it ;))

"don't be sily baby... your cooking will always be the best. i just wish sometimes you aren't so insistent on cooking... i feel tired for you when you need to bend over to chop and cook." James was already rubbing Horu's lower back. He always felt bad for his wife whenever he came back from work and saw his wife hovering over the counter in the kitchen. With his bellly only going to grow in size, his bump would dangle low when Horu bend over, creating more pressure for his lower back. "just... don't push yourself too hard ok? i love your cooking, but whenver i see you rubbing your back afterwwards, iw ould rather not have it so you could feel better." james muttered. He always cherished every chance of eating Horu's cooking, alos partly becuase how he witnessed the hardship Hrou had to endure to make the meals.

As always, James had to stop - and failed - to let Horu pack. He eventually gave up and let his wife help. "alright, you can help as you want.. just don't complain later." he smiled at Horu. his wife was already quite big, but still ok with walking around. James thought to himself it was lucky he had planned to move immediately after the trip - otherwise Horu might really hurt himself packing with a belly that's too big.

They went out, James in a matching white shirt that showed off his good physique. They walked out of the hotel hand in hand. They would be travelling to the museum first, and then they would have lunch in a nice restaurant, afterwards heading over to the harbor for fun fair.
(I know haha, but I'm quite busy now lol)

They had gone to one of the most museums in the town when they could see a lot of old stuff. It might sound strange for other people traveling at the museum on the last day of the trip, but Horu just loved the museum. He usually watched the national geographic with his children in the evening and both Henry and Johan seemed to enjoy it. Henry seemed to love watching the story about the wild animals, and once, he had told that he wouldn't let his lover take care นf him like the male lion did, but he would take care of him or her himself as his daddy did when Johan seemed to love story about Greek mythology when once, Johan had asked Horu about Athena, and he seemed to like the story about her so much. Horu just loved how he could teach his kids and also enjoy the time together. He was glad that James would joy them more often after this.

They had walked around for a moment before stopping in front of the wall with aboriginal masks. "Look at these masks, I'm glad I can see the real masks now. You know, there're lots of story behind this masks." He said with a bit of sad voice. Horu loved the history of the world, and he could understand the reason for killing people to calm the land, but it always made him really sad. The stronger was always on the top of the weakling, but it didn't mean they could be kind to other people. He always thought their kinds to be strong, but never forgot to be kind to other people no matter where they were. Horu had been quiet for a moment for both watching the masks, and also reminding himself of all the people who had died behind the story of this world. He leaned close to James when his husband wrapped his arms tight around him. He knew that James always noticed this, but still let his wife enjoy what he loved.
(I kinda like this reply, and indeed in real life, I really love about the history of the world, but it's also really sad. I also enjoy most types of museum, idk, but I just feel that younger generation doesn't seem to like it. It may be better to teach the kids about the world's history, and don't let them forget when they truly are.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(oh my god i never knew this! i enjoy that history a lot as well! but more from the Southern and central america side - mayan and incan culture. i love the stories, and i always feel sad , sometimes even quite angry with what the spanish did to the natives - they just killed them all. i feel so bad since their descendents now really only speak spanish but forgot all about their original langaues...)

"it's difficult to imagine how people could be so cruel... espeically towards other human beings. they had no problem using violence towards other people... you know, humans are probably the only creature that would attack each other without a life threatening reason." James sighed and looked up at the mask in awe. it was amazing how the mask was so finely made, with vibrant colors that stayed on even after all these years. He hugged tight to Horu, suddenly wanting that physical attachment as well. it sometimes made him feel bad how all humans seem evil, there would always be bad traits in them. all they could do was to strengthen their morality, and through that the value of family always helped.

They had looked at more artifacts left by the indigenous people, the fabrics were also amazing, and there were corners where childrne could play. James smiled at Horu. he knew his wife would think about their childrne seeing the little kids around. "i guess this is really a sign telling us to return - despite how good this trip is, i am also missing Henry and Johan quite a bit." he smiled at Horu wrapping his arms around Horu from behind, cupping his belly in front.
(I kinda like Egyp and Japanese history. Yeah, It feels bad for people who were killed in that age, but as someone says to learn to not do it again. Sadly, there are still wars in the world now)

Horu nodded as James said that. "Yeah, I can't wait to see their reaction after getting lots of souvenir from us. I can see Henry, running around with his new toy" He said, smiling. Horu knew how energetic Henry was when Johan might just look at his toy all day, but that was also so cute. "We should also buy something for them from here. I see a show near the door, we may visit it soon." He said, smiling. They had walked for a bit, trying to enjoy this as much as they could. There was also a small cafe in the museum that they could enjoy the drink, and also let Horu rest for a bit, so he didn't get any problem from walking for too long again. "thanks, honey" He said, as James brought a cup of hot chocolate for him. He was still full, and the drink was enough for them now. "Look at that view, that's so good." Horu pointed at the window where they could see the vies of the city. Horu really enjoyed this, and also how this cafe had a long bench, so James could sit with him and rubbed his belly for time to time.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(oh yea egypt as well! but japan i am not as familiar.. especially the age old history. how different culture developed from the different islands... very complicated LOL)

James chuckled. "yea... we would buy something. maybe a toy totem. let's see." He said bringing Horu to the cafe. He had monitored the time carefully. he didn't want to tire Horu out.

Sitting in the cafe, looking over at the cityview, James nudged close to Horu , his arm behind Horu, reaching across to hold him at the other side of his hip. he kept up with the light stroking of Horu's belly, making sure the babies were behaving. "it's a nice view... do you want to return here some time later? maybe with the kids?" he asked, tilting his head sideways so his face would press against Horu's forehead. i think Johan would love it here. Henry, maybe not so much, but maybe he would be attracted by something. He would be eager to explore new things." James smiled, imagining how his children would be in a museum.

they still had another wing to look through after the chocolate. they would then spend quite a lot of time in the shop, looking for gifts suitable for their two children, who had so distinct characters but still very loving towrards each other.
(Haha, yeah, I just start loving it when I play game name Basara, and I think Japan is so good at teaching their people through the Anime and game haha).

"Hmm, yeah, I think our kids will love here, and maybe we can find another place. You know, there are so many places to explore in this world. Anyway, the sea and beach here are one of the best, so I think Henry would love there." He said, thinking back to their children. Horu could already a little James in Henry now, and he was glad that Henry had taken care of Johan so well. He was also afraid before the twins were born if they didn't love each other or how he could teach them to be nice to each other. He couldn't deny that James helped him a lot with this. His husband was always a good model for Henry. He was so scared when they had a quarrel since Horu knew that he couldn't raise these precious twins alone. He was glad that James was here now, and would also be here in the future.

They took a bit time in the cafe before they needed to go to another wing. There were a lot more antique in this wing, and Horu really loved it. He had looked around the room with lots antique musical instruments inside. It was so beautiful, and he could see lots of new things here. The song had also been playing in the room, and it made everything a lot better.

(Hmm, I think we have talked about the Japan trip in some other rps, right? Hmm, maybe next time? hehe I can't wait to see Horu in yukata with his pregnant belly hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha yes he would look lovely in that! his belly might even push the clothes open... and Horu would probably blush hard when James tugged it close and tie the belt for him, tugging the knot below his belly - just like in those artworks we saw! ;))

"how about we purchase one of those CDs for the muscis? we could play it when these little ones decided it is their time to come... i think it would be nice to hear it during labor." James suggested, holding Horu in the middle of the room where benches were offered to let the visitors immerse into the rhythm. "you like it don't you? it will be good. The rhythms are strong , it would distract you a bit from the pain." James smiled and said. they hadn't planned on a birth plan yet. "do you want it to be at home or in the hospital this time? last time we didn't really have a choice... but this time we could do wahtever feels the best for you." James smiled and hugged Horu from the side, reaching over to touch his belly again. His belly was growing fast, and Horu now had to sit with his legs slightly apart, but his long white shirt was able to cover it up.
Horu nodded as James said that. "Yeah, we can buy that. I haven't thought about the labor now, but we may do it at home again with lots more preparation. I can do it anywhere if you're there with me James." He whispered, snuggling a bit closer to his husband. He couldn't say that this labor would be easier since he had an experience already since anything could happen, and he still needed to suffer lots of pain when that time had come, but having James there was a lot helpful for Horu. He didn't even know how to do that without his husband.

They had picked two CDs with the different rhythms, one of then was strong which could be used during the labor, and the another was smoother and more relaxing which could be also really good for the time before the labor when Horu needed to handle lots of pain for hours, waiting for the dilation. They had talked about the water labor before and that was interesting for Horu since he had heard that it helped a lot with the pain and lowered the risk of the tearing opening during the labor.

Horu was interrupted again with a soft kiss on his forehead from his husband. It was the time for another room now before the lunch. They had paid for the Cds and then slowly walked to another room with lots of weapons inside there.

(Hehe, you're so naughty. I don't think James will let other people see that. Maybe he just get another bigger one for his wife after that ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
( oh no, when James saw that, he would immeidately cover Horu up with his own jacket, and pull him to some where to tidy up his clothes. i also like to see Horu in those wooden slippers and a big belly. the combination would be nice ;))

James smiled hearing Horu talking so sweetly. he felt so proud that he had such power over Horu, that his wife would be fine with birthing wherever he would be. He just fell in love that much more hearing his wife saying that.

in fact James had been thinking they could think about their birht plans after they moved. theywould have much more space than the house they had now, so a water birth would be perfect - they would have a large livign room where the tub could be placed. it would be the perfect setting. the kids could be away or there, depending on whether Horu felt comfortable having them around.

They came to the roomw here weapons were placed. There were spears that were very long, used for hunting larger animals, such as ostritches. It was a fruitful trip to the museum, and both of them were quite interested by the history of this ancient land that once was full of large animals and thriving cultures.

they finished their tour around the museum with their hands full of souvenirs, on top of the CDs. James led Horu back to their car, their walk slow and leisurely. "what do you want to eat today? western or japanese or any other thing?" While in the car James asked Horu with a smile. he knew his wife sometimes had strong ideas, so he wanted to ask for sure before making a decision.
Horu took a bit time, thinking about it. Sometimes, he didn't even know why he really wanted to eat some kind of food. He was surprised how he had this type of craving since the morning sickness till the end of pregnancy. He rubbed his belly, acting like he was asking the babies what they wanted to eat now "Hmm, maybe just Australian food? Australian meat can be good now, we still needed lots of energy for the afternoon," He said, smiling at his husband.

There were not many cars on the road now since it was the workday, and they had finally arrived at the restaurant at the moment. This restaurant was famous for the steak and the food from the beef, and Horu couldn't wait to try it. He had avoided eating meat as much as he could during the pregnancy, but this should be fine and it could be a reward for being a good mommy.

They walked slowly into the restaurant and the waiter had offered them a table with a bigger chair, so Horu wouldn't have the problem from sitting for so long. He leaned, rubbing his big belly gently, looking at James on the other side. "Hmm, This will be so good."
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha i know this.would make me sound stupid... why does Horu avoid eating meat during the pregnancy?)

James made the orders, whispering to the waiter for some special order dessert, and clutched Horu's hand, interlacing their fingers. "Are you cold? Feeling comfortable enough?" He asked Horu like he always did, taking very good care of his wife. Sometimes he felt he was overreacting. But he knew deep down it was bevause he wanted to compensate for the negligence during thr last preganncy when they had the big fight.

The food came. It was wagyu steak for one and another was pork ribs. James cut it for Horu, even though it might not follpw the best table manner - he was reavhing over the desk, perhaps for some other eyes he would appear to be rude, but James didnt care. He wantsd to take care of Horu and what.other people thouhh was not important.
(When, I said meat, I mean beef haha. It's not that bad but as I know that the chicken or fish can be better for pregnant people.)

They had enjoyed the food a lot, and Horu loved this steak so much, and he hoped that someday, they could have the wagyu again at the Japan which he had seen a lot of photos online. He didn't have the dessert for this meal since the steak was quite big, and Horu was full already after he had finished it. They had sat there for a bit more time, enjoying the moment together as much as they could. The view of the city outside was quite nice, and Horu needed some time for the food to be digested, so he wouldn't have any problem with the trip in the afternoon.
He glanced at James from time to time, enjoying his husband in that white shirt. James was still in a really good shape even after all these years working hard for his family. Horu could see how James also look at him, and he knew that James had also enjoyed his wife in this outfit. He rubbed his belly for a bit, trying to tease his husband as he knew that it was always worked.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(OH HAHA alright... i don't really know that about that meat thing, thanks for sharing iwth me that! i might remember to add that into our rps later LOL)

James smiled at Horu, and then as Horu had predicted, he became distracted with how Horu was rubbing his belly. he always loved this gesture. Horu looked so maternal and loving, his belly would appear a bit larger when he cupped it from below and stroked it. James was finding his throat getting dried, and had to take a large gulp of water to calm himself.

"Horu..." he said after overcoming that tease. his voice was low and with a slight bit of warning. "you know what you could do to me... don't tease me..." he said, this time adding in a warning look at Horu. He reached over and clutched Horu's hand, pulling it back up to the desk. "or else i would have to go to the toilet..." he groaned. He didn't want to walk to the toilet with that obvious bulge in his jeans.

(just replying this, we can focus on the other one ;))
Horu smiled widely as his husband said that. "Okay, okay, daddy. I know, I know. I won't do it anymore." He said, looking back at his lover. They still had one more place to go before catching the flight this late night. They would arrive their home in the morning and James would have another day off to rest before getting back to his work. Horu just smiled and waited while James was taking care of the bill for this meal. His husband had done so many things for him on this trip, and Horu could imagine James working hard for his family. He was really happy when his husband would have more time after his biggest project had ended just days before this trip. He would always need his husband in every moment of his pregnancy.

Horu smiled as James helped him get off the chair. He snuggled close to his husband as James instantly out his arm around Horu's waist. "The harbor, right? Let's spend our last moment here together, James. I can't say how much I love you now." Horu said, not looking at his lover. He was too shy for that although there had been together for 10 years now. Their love was always new for Horu.

(Can't remember much about the remaining trip, let's do it like this haha.)
(What do you think about my new pic? It'snot so mpreg theme, but I love it. I love how little their baby is compared to his daddy, and I love when the seeder is taking care of his baby and let his lover rest for a bit.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
James smiled at how Horu blushed so beautifully expressing his love for him. His little wife was so adorable , evne after all these years, Horu was still sometimes incredibly shy - which in fact made James love him even more.

"yea, just a little walk around. Look..." he smiled, pointing out at the open sea where the bridge could be seen crossing over the darkness of the sea. The entire bridge and the city lights made a magnificent scene,against the opera house of sydney. The pair spent a sweet little time walking along the harbor, enjyoing teh cool breeze from the sea and the nice view. It was obvious to anyone taht this was a pair of sweet couple, deeply in love with each other with the little wife snuggling close to his husband, while the husband very protective of his pregnnat wife, holding him by his shoulder.

"i guess that's it. I am very glad we have such a nice trip together." James finally said when they were close to the end of the promenade by the sea. He covered Horu's shoulder with his coat and hailed for a taxi - they had returned their rented car earlier - and made their way to the airport after collecting their luggage from their hotel.

When they arrived at the airport, Horu was obviously getting tired. He was almost walkign with his eyes hafl closed - and James was happy to see it. that meant when they boarded the plane, Horu could spend more time sleeping. And that's how they made their journey home to reunite with their lovely children.

(ah i like the new porfile pic ;) it's so cute to have teh contrast of a big daddy and a tiny kid xD)
It wasn't too long since they had arrived the airport until they got on the plane. Horu instantly leaned against his lover when got to their seat. Luckily, there were no other passengers on their roll, so they could spend some time just together. Horu smiled when James placed a soft kiss on his forehead, showing his love for his wife. His big hand was rubbing Horu's belly, trying to soothe both mommy and babies to sleep. "Good night, James. Time to get back to real life. We have so much thing to do after this, but I'm glad you're here." he said, rubbing his big belly. It wasn't too long anymore till these babies would arrive this world. This time was a lot better when James would be on his side all these remaining months. The life might be harder after this, but indeed, it would be happier. "Don't foerget to rest too, James," Horu mentioned as he knew that James sometimes did his work during the flight. He could understand how busy being the lead of many people, but the leader also needed a proper rest.

(Hey, I think Horu didn't know yet that James had bought them a new house. Maybe a small surprise scene? no need to be so fancy, maybe just one day at home when they had a private dinner. We make it so sweet and follow with sex if you want ;))
(Yeah, haha I loved that too. I imagine James in this size of the body or a bit bigger lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,522 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 4,224 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,051 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 6,338 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,536 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,798 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,599 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,735 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 7,069 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,657 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix