A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
SOmetimes James was surprised how tight Horu still was after the many times they got intimate together, and after the birth of their sons. He was happy for that, but at times like this, when his own cock was almost close to bursting, it was very challenign for James to hold back. He needed time to prepare Horu for himself, but this sweet agony was something that James always loved.

Beads of sweat was dripping from his forehead, but James endured it, holding himself back even when his cock twitched at the moany breathes of Horu which made him even mmore excited. "just a bit more... oh Horu, why are you so tight...." he said in a deep voice, his veins almost popping out as he scissored his fingers, tryin ghis hardest to stretch Horua bit more.

With the big belly pushing into James, it was even more challening for James and it took all his self control ot not just shove himself into Horu when Horu declared his love. James smiled and pressed a kiss on Horu's belly. "and i love you too Horu.... relax please." he muttered, almost begged finally, moving his fingers a little more. "this may burn a little... but i cannot wait anymore." he said after another few minutes of stretch, and positioned himself at Horu's wet opening, pushing himself in through the tight ring of muscle. BOth of them moaned loud - finally, they are connected as one.

(yea a daughter would be good :))
Horu moaned louder as James finally put his thick cock inside his ass. He grabbed his husband tightly, pinching his fingers deeply on James's back. It was burning at the beginning and instantly turned to be the pleasure when James started adjusting his position inside his wife. "Ahh, J..James. S...so good, honey." Horu moaned as James started moving his cock slowly. He just loved how James started it slowly, and they could make it fast soon. It was better than rushing and ended up just tearing his opening. Horu gasped as James cock reached even deeper into his ass. It felt so good and he couldn't hold it anymore. "Ahhh, James. honey. I...I want you." He whimpered, moaning in the pleasure. Horu started moving his hips slowly, together with his husband. His belly was pressing against James's abs as they were so close to each other, and James could feel the babies kicking inside Horu's belly from time to time. "James. I..I love you, honey. You're so strong but you never left me behind. Thanks, my dearest husband." He whispered, looking at his lover as Horu could notice how James did everything slower than usual. Indeed he couldn't do anything properly with his big belly, and James always knew that. The tears of joy had finally fallen from his eyes, following with a soft kiss from his husband. Horu couldn't imagine any men could be better than his husband now. He was such the luckiest man in the world to have James on his side.

(Yeah, but Horu's belly might not be as big as the first and second pregnancy?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(yea with a single baby he wouldn't look that big ;) hmm, perhaps that time the baby would come premature. maybe in a strange place: perhaps they would be trapped by a storm and their little girl will come, maybe 2 months early? they would be close to panicking but they already had teh experienced and in the end everyone's safe and healthy?)

James was so gentle with Horu. This time Horu's belly was so big already. Just passed 7 months, James remembered Horu wasn't this big wth the Henry adn Johan when he was 8 months. All that was making James even more careful than before. "oh lovee.. you're so tight and warm..." James groaned at the increidble sensation. It was always nice to be intimate with Horu, but this time, perhaps since it had been awhile after the trip when he last had a taste of Horu, everything felt even more intimate and thrilling than ever.

James was careful not to put any weight on Horu, avoiding pressing onto his belly when he thrusted. Horu's movement was small, but it was all at the right place and timing, making their lovemaking even more enjoyable. Sparks of pleasure course through James' body, and his thrusts became faster and faster, both of them relaxing into the sensation. "horu... love you so much." James kissed Horu deeply while the babies kicked hard, and with a little gasp, Horu climaxed. James groaned at how Horu tigtheend around him, but instead of slowing. James thrusted a little faster. "hmmmm Horu...so sensitive" he said, chasing the pleasure and forced Horu to become hard again within a short time
(that can be good, but two months may be too early, maybe just one month? I'm not sure if I like the idea of being trapped by a storm, maybe we can think about it later since it's still so far from here ;))

Horu moaned out load as James hit his sweet spot again. James' thick cock was moving fast inside his body and Horu couldn't even control himself now. He moved his hips back and forth, trying to follow his husband. "Arhhhh, s...so good, J..ames." He moaned and pinched his fingers deeper on James's back as his husband was pressing hard against his sweet spot. He panted, trying to get some fresh air as the pleasure was so much inside his body and James seemed to notice it when he did it a bit slower, getting back to the same rhythm with his wife. "I'm sorry, honey," he whispered as Horu knew that he couldn't do anything properly with his big belly, but at least, he tried his best. He hugged his husband tight as James put his arms under his back, guide his little wife with his rhythm. He might not do it fast, but they could do it longer. He kissed his husband back over and over during the sex. It felt like they were only one person now. They moved with the same rhythm, did everything at the same time. It might not be the sexiest sex, but at least, Horu could enjoy this without hurting himself. He screamed again as James lifted him up a bit more, making he could go even deeper into his ass. "Y.yeah, James. I want you, honey." He whimpered, responding another kiss from his lover.

(let's so it gentle but longer hehe. I know, I've told you that I don't like very long sex but don't need to make it so fast and short ;))
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea one month can also do. we can always discuss in greater details when we come to that part xD)

James was a bit out of control when he heard the sweet moans from Horu. He was so used to hearing that, he forgot for a second Horu was no longer his old self - the twins were a heavy burden and he had to take better care of Horu with his limits. James slowed down only because he saw Horu's face turning so red, it was like he couldn't breath from the overwhelming pleasure.

James then slowed down, makign deep thrusts but not too rough. "oh babe i love you.... don't, don't apologize. I was the one needing to say sorry... i forogt. and i lost control." James said looking sheepishly at Horu, then gently they became one again, settling a slower rhythm but it was so gentle and loving. Each time when James landed deep into Horu, he had sufficient time to see and appreicate the reaction from Horu: his pants, him biting on his lips slightly, his small whismpers, even his toes curling up at the shockwave of pleasure and his nails sinking a slight bit deeper into his back. Everythig was so precious, james found this slow sex satisfying in another way.

"oh babe..." James murmured holding Horu by his back and kissed him deeply. james felt like he could go on forever like this, it was so cozy and warm here, connected in the most intimate way with Horu, the love of his life.

(haha i thought you'd like it short! yessss thanks so much, i would love to enjoy Horu for a little longer xD0
They moved along together for sometimes, and Horu didn't feel like he needed to stop now. This sex was so good for him, and he could do this for more. He bit his lips, moaning softly as James thrust inside deeply to his sweet spot again. "Arhh, James. that's good, honey," He whimpered, holding his lover tightly. He couldn't even control his body now, and Horu just let his instant do that it wanted. His legs were wrapping tight around James, pulling his husband even closer to him. His cock was also twitching so bad now although he had cum once before. This sex was hot yet lovely, James didn't even forget to give some space for Horus belly between their body' so he didn't put any weight on his little wife. "arhh, James." He screamed as James pressed hard on his sweet spot. It felt incredibly good, and it made his ass wrapped tight around James's cock again. Both of them moaned out loud, whimpering each other's name as the pleasure reached high. Horu could have more of this, he wanted it more.

(I know what you like ;) I still don't like rough and aggressive sex, but if you keep it gentle we can make it longer)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Horu's body was as amazing as ever. James took his sweet time reaching the fmailiar spot inside of Horu. From experience of this time and last time, Horu was always so sensitive when he's pregnant. He would react even more eagerly to his touches so een though james had to hold back his desire, controlling his thrusts a little more cautiously, the fun and pleasure was equal - if not more. He groaned when Horu squeezed on tight on him with his successive landing on his sweetspot and chuckled. "you're so sensitive and wet Horu.." he gazed straight into Horu's eyes, "i love you so much for that... adn also for everything." he kissed him and again sank himself deep into Horu. There was so much to explore. Each slow and dragged on thrust would bring out different reaction from Horu. James wold stop when it appeared Horu was having so much pleausre he couldn't breath, giving his wife a moment to lower himself from the edge, and then resumed his gentle thrusts, determined to make his wife enjoy this as long as he could.

It became a bit awkward after awhile, and it wasn't good for Horu to be on his back for too long, so gradually James encouraged Horu to move to his side while he followed him down to the bed, holding one of his leg up to take Horu from behind, where his belly was also supported.

(good to hear that! i like this loving pace as well, it was so sweet and intimate.)
Being a little spoon in this position was so good, and it was also good for Horu himself to not staying too long on his back. The thrusts were slower in this position but it was still so nice, in fact, having a thick cock moving slowly inside his ass could drive horu even crazier. He moaned as James reached his sweet spot again. His husband might not be able to see his face, but he could feel how Horu was having such a good time from his sweet moans. Horu moved his hips slowly together with his husband. He couldn't move it much in this position, but he tried his best. His precum was leaking again after awhile, but he could still take more. The babies were a bit calmed down now, and it might be because their mommy got some support for his belly now. "Arhh, J..james." He moaned as James thrust deep inside again. James's cock was really thick, and Horu could feel every movement of it inside his opening. He could feel his muscle wrapped tight around it when the pleasure was high.

(Yeah, that's cute.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(oh, a new profile! that's a cute family ;) wolf like daddy with a cat like mommy?)

James' large hand wrapped protectively at Horu's belly while he thrusted with Horu's leg lifted. it was a tricky position but this way he was more comfortable knowing horu was well supported. James enjoyed this slow session, he would put little kisses on the back of Horu's neck, and sometimes even on his shoulder when he thrusted inside of Horu. Horu was so tight, his canal wrapping so tight on his erection, James couldn't suppress the content moans that escaped his lips. "horu..." James responded to the soft call of his name, kissing Horu's shoulder again then bit on him lightly, leaving a gentle teethmark on him when Horu tightened with his sweetspot nudged. "hmmmng.." The larger man moaned, remembering to move his hips so that his cock would have stroked taht nice spot again.

James took his time building up pleasure in Horu, though when he's close to cumming, he woudl slow again, keeping his thrusts shallow, until Horu's labored pants returned to normal brething. They would repeat this for one more time, until Horu's whines became quite desperate for a proper release. "Are you ready Horu?" James said, now he was breathing heavily as well with the long and drawn out intimate session they shared.
"Y...yah." He whimpered, following with a loud moan as James thrust hard and they had cum together. Horu didn't have much cum in his second time on the bed, but he could feel a huge load of James inside his ass. It made all the movement even smoother and they could do a bit more. Both of them were panting hard after that explode, but it was totally worth it. Horu smiled as James hugged him tightly, holding his belly with his warm hand. "They're falling asleep after a long day" He whispered, adjusting his position for a bit. James' cock was still inside his all, and it felt so good. "We can't sleep like this, James." He joked, knowing that he couldn't sleep with the um all over his body. Horu shugged closer to James as he hugged him tighter. The night was cold but James was very warm. It felt so good for a little wife. "We can stay like this for a bit more. This is such a good day, but we have a lot of things await." He mentioned how they needed to hurry to move to the new house and many things. It might not be easy, but at least, they had each other.

(Hmm, idk, but I think yes since you can see from the cattail of the mommy. They can also be both dogs which are so cute. The daddy may be a husky which is so elegant yet silly, and the mommy can be like Shiba or Akita which is so cute and fluffy. Anyway, I'm a cat person but I love big fluffy dogs lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"i guess all that rocking also made them fall asleep easier.." James smiled stroking Horu's belly. it was so nice to be enjoying his wife's body, and to know Horu enjoyed it as much as he did was making this entire expereine even more fulfilling. James took his time laying there, just holding and hugging Horu tight. "i feel so blessed with you in my life Horu. i hadn't said that yet for today right? this is so amazing.." He smiled and pressed a kiss on Horu when their breathing became a bit more normal.

"just wait awhile... i want to snuggle first." James pouted like a puppy, tightening his grip on Horu not wantng to leave to get cleaned up yet. "we will hae time for that a little later.." James stroked Horu's belly and enjoyed the soft and smaller body of Horu, just devourig n the moment.

They eventually had to move. James moved himself carefully from Horu. as soon as he removed himself, a gush of thick cum came dribblign out of Horu. "oops." James looked at horu innocently, using his finger to stop the flow. "i think we need a bit of tissue first." he chuckled at Horu frantically trying to reach down to cup his own opening. "we don't wnat the sheets soiled right.." James climbed out of bed since Horu had cupped the dribbling fluid and went quickly tot he toilet to fetch a towel.

(haha yea i like that, husky with shiba or akita. how about smaller dogs? you don't like smaller dogs? say, poodle?)
"Of cause, we don't want that, and if we do, it's your turn to clean" Horu joked as James was rushing to the toilet. His husband just got back in no time with some tissue in his hand. "Oh, I forgot James. We have wet wipes in the drawer of that small table. Oy know that it's a lot gentler, right? You know we need to be gentle with this if you want to do often." Horu said, looking down at his opening. The toilet tissue could be too rough for the sensitive skin of his opening, so Horu had prepared the wet wipes for this time. He smiled with James' reaction and Horu always wanted to remind James that his wife was clever enough in many ways.

He bit his lips gently as James started wiping the cum from his opening. It didn't hurt at all, but sometimes, Horu was aroused easily from just a little touch from his husband. "Y..you can go deeper with that wet wipes, James. It's a lot easier than doing in in the bathroom." He mentioned how James could deeply clean Horu's opening on the bed, so they could just enjoy the bath and relax in the bathroom. "Done? I also have new bathing oil with the rose scent. What do you think about that? Should we enjoy the bath together?" He asked although Horu knew that answer already. Their bath was big enough to fit both of them and James could cuddle him from the behind as they were enjoying the moment together..

(Not really a big fan of smaller dog haha. I like husky because I personally like a wolf or big cats like lion and tiger. as I said, I'm more of a cat person, so I like only some breeds of dog like husky, Akita, Shiba and Alaskan malamute. Even with a cat, I want to pet a big cat if I can. I just like a pet that I can hug it with my entire arms. my dream is to pet a Maine Coon hehe, however, My experience when I was a kid makes me realize that I will never pet any pet if I cannot make sure that I'll be able to take the best care of it.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
James pouted looking at the tissue paper in his hands. "ah Horu.. you should have told me earlier so i wouldn't need to run around like a chicken." he said, jutting his lower lip out to protest, but he guessed he had rushed off too fast for Horu to say anything.

Taking the wet wipes, James was very gentle in cleaning Horu. He made sure his precious little wife wasn't suffinerg from any pain - his opening was slighty swollen with how long they had been grinidng into each other, but otherwise he's good. James carefully slipped his finger a little deeper to direct his thick cum out of Horu's canal. James smirked when Horu squirmed and moaned a little - his wife was always so sensitive, especially to his touches, but he also knew Horu couldn't handle another round, so he didn't tease him anyfurther, but speed up the process so they could enjoy a relaxing bath sooner.

James went ahead to start the water flowing, then came back to Horu to cover him up with a bathing robe first. "rose? yes taht should be good.. it will make us both smell so nice." James smiled and wrapped Horu in his arms while sitting against the headboard. "We are going to have an even bigger tub in our new place, you know that right? with jaccuzzi so we can get some massage..." he swayed gently back and forth with Horu in his arms, stroking his belly lazily while they wait for the water to fill up.

(aww i like malamute as well! they are so... cute HAHA appearing dumber than huskies but so loyal and strong. and yep Akita and shiba as well, their smiling faces are adorable. HAHA to hold a Maine coon is ambitious!! you gotta have teh strength as well LOLL they are really gigantic - judging from photos. i've never seen one myself... but i'd love to as well

aww is it you've lost a pet before? that sounds so sad... and yea, i'm afarid of the lost as well... it's almost a must that you see through their entire life ;()
"Hmm, I think, I can guess from how big the house looks like, and yeah, the massage can be good, especially with these little ones grow even bigger." He said, leaning his back a bit on James's body. His back was started killing him again after all they had done tonight, but, luckily, it was gentle enough, so Horu wouldn't have that much problem walking tomorrow.

They took more time, chatting together until the bath was full. "I hope, you put the oil enough to make us smell good. We have lots of sweat and all that fluid here." He whispered, smiling softly. Horu wasn't wondered when James had lifted him up bridal style. His husband always did that, especially after sex when Horu could barely walk by himself. "Such a protective daddy, I hope Henry will be like you with his little brother, and I think he is. He's just ike you." He said, smiling as they got to the tub. He was proud of their children wiith how nice and lovely they were.

(Haha, yeah, big cat and dog need more effort to take care of it. and yeah, something like that about my childhood. Do you have any pet?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"these babies are growing even faster than the time with henry and Johan, right?" James smiled and suggested while carrying Horu to the tub. he slowly lowered the pregnant man into the wtaer. "i think i've put quite enough... besides, you aren't stinky. you are already smelling very good with a bit of 'baby-smell', do you know that?" James stepped in with a big smile. "you are smelling a tiny bit milky, and then also with a nice scent that usually only appears on baabies... perhaps i should describe it as 'mommy-smell' instead." he chuckles sinking down into the water behind Horu, sitting there so he could be the back support for Horu.

Scooping up water, he drizzled it on the small island of belly peaking out from the water. "i think your belly is already a slight bit bigger than when we're in Australia.... gosh these two little ones will be making you big." he smiled pulling Horu closer so his wife could rest his head on his shoulder while the husband cupped and caressed his belly.

(lately i have been thinking about taking a ragdoll cat... they are just so cute and cuddly! but well i have never had any pets and it seemed like a huge commitment that i od n't think i'm ready to give yet...)
"THey're just big like their father," He joked, leaning his back against his husband. "I will miss this house when we move. So many things have happened here, and also when we really start out wedding life together. Lots of good things, some bad things, but overall, I'm really happy to be on your side." He whispered, waving his hand, making the waves of the water. "You love mommy-smell? Hmm, how can I find the perfume with that scent, so you'll enjoy it even when I'm not pregnant." He joked again, but it was true that Horu couldn't stay pregnant all the time. Even after this pregnancy, he might take some rest if they still want more kids. He smiled when James slowly placed a soft kiss on his neck. They were just enjoying this small moment together which could be even harder to find when these twins were born.

(Haha, Someone I know someone who has the half Persian half street dog, and it's so cute! It's strong and have a short hair as the street cat and its fur is soft as Persian. Anyway, I'm not a big fan of long hair cat though.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"i know... there's bitterwsweet memory here. and we will always remember this. however, there's also a lot of new things happening. we just have to store all these into our heads to remember them well - and not to make th esame mistakes again."James said with a serious face, making it a promise to not only Horu, but more to himself. he would never not trust his wife, not after what painful price they had paid.

He rubbed Horu's body to help clean both of them. "well... i think that mommy smell wll stay on you for quite some time even without you needing to do anything, so you will have a bit of time to find that perfume." he chuckled. "as long as teh twins are still feeding from you, i am quite sure you will still have that lovely scent.." he added, pressing a loving kiss on Horu's cheek.

both of them cherished this little moment that's absolutely private and cozy. James could never have enough alone time with Horu, even though he loved their kids a lot as well. He soemtimes still felt annoyed how much attention their children were occupying them, that it was hard to make the time with Hour alone.

(aww that sounded so cute! yea long hair cat takes a lot more time and effort to tkae care of, right? so it's another sort of commitment... and long hair cat could make it even messier at hhome when they shed lOL)
"Hmm, I've heard that some brands have the perfume with milky scent, but don't know if daddy will like it." He said, smiling softly. "Anyway, we can talk about it later, we have many things to do after these little ones were born." He added, rubbing his belly gently. Horu leaned back a bit to James' strong build, so he could rest his back after the long sex. "They're indeed heavier this time. My back is killing me again." Horu sighed, mentioning about one of his most serious problems during his pregnancy. It would get worse soon, so he would need lots of help from his husband. Horu let out a long moan as James press his hand on his back, and started stretching his tense muscle. The warm water was so helpful with it, and it got better really fast. "I may need back rub more than belly rub after this, hope you don't mine, honey." He added, knowing how James really like the belly rub, but it wouldn't be that much problem compared with his back when the babies got bigger.

(Haha, yeah, it's so cute. Just wanna share the link of another half street and Persian cat. Hope you like it ;) It's a celebrity cat though )
https://www.facebook.com/theycallmemeaow/
PM me If you want to RP. 
(aww those cats are so cute!! and wow they even have their own products for sale... i love both!! they are so adorable..)

James was quick to move his hands towards the back of Horu. he felt for Horu and if there was anyway to diminish the discomfort his wife wa sfeeling, James was willing to do it. "of course baby. silly you... you can ask me anything. bellyrubs aren't supposed to be for me, it's supposed to be for you." James kissed Horu's cheek. he was touched how Horu always think of his feelingsfirst, but in fact he felt the same for Horu. he was happy Horu was telling him the truth this time, asking him to do more backrubs.

James continued with his rubs and just continued their conversation on and off - then Horu started giving less and less answers. When James really chekced on Horu, he found that he had fallen asleep. James chuckled and lifted Horu out of the tub. it was almost time, they were staritng to get wrinkled. He was so gentle Horu didn't wake up at all even when tehy returned to bed, he only snuggled closer to James when the husband spooned him from behind. "sweet dreams my love." james said that and drifted off to sleep himself.
It was a week after that night when they started moving to the new house. The kids were sent to James' parents' house during this time, so James and the workers would be disturbed by those little devils. All of the furniture had been set already, but there were some decorations and stuff awaited James to take care of it.

Horu was in the kitchen, cooking the dinner for his husband. The workers had left already after working a full day, setting everything. He walked outside, finding his husband after the dinner was done. Horu was correct that James was in the living room, sitting on the couch. His husband looked really exhausted and he could understand that. Even with his strong build, lifting and moving heavy stuff all day could be a lot of work for him. Horu walked slowly, trying to sneak close to his lover before putting a wet towel on James' forehead, making his husband flinch a little bit. "Hmm, I'm right about preparing this for you, honey," He said, smiling as James instantly pulled him into his embrace. "Hey, hey. hold on, James." He said, smiling as James already kiss his cheek. "You need to rest, honey. The dinner is ready, I can prepare some tea for you, and hmm, You can get some massage after this. The special service from your wife." He teased. James was still naught and fun, but Horu could see his he was so tired.

(Yeah, they're so cute, but I love the big brother (the black and white one) for more. It is so lucky that he met with his owner. The owner has written about their past before, the owner told that no one wanted it because and it looked ugly when it was a kitten. He said we both were lucky to meet each other. The cat had new life with a lot better taking care, and the ower got something that has changed his mind forever. I really respect the ower of that cat. It may look cute but the older one has the kidney diseases and needs a lot of care, and its ower has taken it the best as a person can do to their pet.)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,407 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,875 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 969 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,830 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,155 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,706 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,471 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,505 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,804 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,635 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix