C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20)

Brian did as he was told and pushed his lower belly against Jake's hand. "Like this?"

"It's starting to feel better." Brian replied as he kept pushing.

"In my mouth? Okay..." Brian opened his mouth nice and wide so Jake could get the tube in.

Brian gagged as the tube was forced into his throat, but he managed to swallow it all eventually.

"What are you gonna do to me when I fall asleep?" Brian asked, yawning.

Brian listened to Jake "Well, so long as you guys don't fuck me again it's fine." He growled.

"Wait what?" Brian gasped from shock "Damn it. This is so humiliating..." He let Jake wash his body and swollen tummy.

"There's no other way? Can't I just jerk off when I'm horny?" Brian begged.

Brian eventually fell asleep and laid on the floor once Jake was finished changing the plug.

Brian stayed asleep the entire time, occasionally moaning or squirming as Jake touched him though.

Brian woke up and noticed he was chained again. "Hey! Let me go!" He struggled and tried to get out, but it was useless.

Brian eventually calmed down and let Mark take the tube out of his throat.

"Why do I have to be touched?" Brian asked.

"Fine." Brian submitted "But I don't want to be chained anymore, It's not like I can escape anyway and you can do whatever you want to my body, I guess."

Brian nervously stood up after being unchained and stood naked before Mark.

Brian laid down onto the bed, putting his legs against his big tummy. "You mean like this?"

"Okay, got it." Brian let Mark do the work while he tried to keep still.

Brian did as instructed and widened his legs, exposing more of his hips and bubble butt.

Brian turned to his back and raised his hips, which was difficult to the weight of his belly "Okay, hurry up and get the pillow!"

"Ooh, that strap is really tight." Brian rubbed his belly and moaned softly from pain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM