C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20)

Brian felt Mark push on his belly, so he moaned as he pushed back.

Brian moans and screams louder as the pain gets worse. He keeps pushing as hard as he can.

"Ohhhh, my belly hurts so much after all that." Brian replied, his belly red and even bigger. "I want you to make me gag again."

"Maybe after you could put your dick in my mouth." Brian said before opening his mouth wide.

Brian opened his mouth wide and was ready for the tube.

Brian tasted the tube and slobbered it up with his tongue. He gagged as it entered his throat.

Brian gagged some more but eventually got a little better with practice, and he started to like how it tasted.

Brian nodded and opened his mouth, his mouth watered as he eagerly awaited Mark's juicy cock.

Brian moaned and gagged loudly. Makr's dick was a lot bigger than the tube. He then nodded when asked to see where he would be giving birth.

Brian was still gagging even after Mark removed his dick. His neck and mouth were both very sore.

Brian was in awe at the sight of the bath that was almost as big as a pool. "It's huge!" He exclaimed.

"I'd prefer to be able to see this time." He entered his naked body into the water and laid down in it.

Brian was deep in the water and felt his water break. Labor had begun. He tried swimming to the surface, but the chains were preventing him from doing that.

Brian obeyed, gagging on the water that got in his throat.

Brian nodded, keeping the funnel in his mouth and laying in the bath while he waiting for Mark to pour water.

Brian drank the water and it slowly filled his belly. Once he was big enough, it would be time to push.

Brian's belly sloshed around as it was so full of water. He started to feel contractions and pushed.

"How many times am I going to be pregnant?" Asked Brian as he pushed with the contractions and moaning in pain.

Brian obeyed and moaned as he felt yet another hard contraction and pushed.

"Mmm, I like when you feel my breasts." Brian's breasts started to leak milk. His hole was also widening for the baby to come out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM