C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20)

"I want you to try milking me with your hands." Brian suggests as he pushes again.

"Ohhhh, that feels so food!" Brian moaned out, and he pushed again as he felt the baby get closer to his ass.

"I'm okay for now." Brian answered as he started to push harder.

"hngh.....AAAAAGH!" Brian pushes as hard as he can while screaming and the baby finally comes out.

Brian held the baby and fed it with his breasts. "Do you know if I'm having more?" He asked as he felt Mark feel his hips.

"Sure, that's fine with me." Brian said, wiggling his hips to help Mark move them.

Brian immediately fell asleep and was out cold as the other babies started to come out.

Brian managed to give birth to the babies in his sleep. He was still asleep once he was sent to the medical room.

Brian was somehow still asleep even while being tied and strapped up.

Brian eventually woke up "Oh, hey. Wait, what's going on?" He noticed he was tied up and there was something in his ass.

"Oh, but I thought you don't need an ultrasound when there are no babies inside me?" He asked, moaning as he felt it move.

"Okay." Brian stood still and let the machine feel and examine the inside of his womb and belly.

Brian took several deep breaths and let the machine hear his lungs and heart.

The machine started to be more painful and it made Brian moan and gag.

Brian licked on the tube like a lollipop and gagged when it went down his throat.

"What are these for?" Brian asked in between gagging, not knowing what the electrodes were on his body.

"You can remove it now." Brian answered, wanting to focus on the shocks.

Brian jumps when he feels the first shock and moans loudly.

"I felt a shock and a jolt of pain." Brian answeres while panting.

Brian felt the next shock and moaned louder. This shock was more painful than the last one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM