C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20)

"I think my breasts are the most sore." Brian answers "And yeah, you can keep going."

"Yeah, I think so." Brian said and moaned as Mark rubbed his breasts.

"I feel okay." Brian answered, walking to the table. "Do you want me to lay on my back or my stomach?"

Brian nodded and laid down on his back, ready for Mark to do whatever he was planning.

Brian felt another shock and screamed, but was otherwise not in any serious pain.

"Okay, you can do that." Brian replied, waiting for Mark to give him an x-ray.

"Got it." Brian leaned onto the device and pressed his belly on it, awaiting Mark to tell him to hold his breath.

Brian did as told and held his breath for as long as he possibky could.

Brian finally breathed out and stood still for Mark to do thenext scan.

Brian laid on his back with his legs spread apart, waiting for Mark to put the device on his belly.

Brian holds onto thedevice and takes a deep breath, his tummy raising softly while he does it.

"Sure!" Brian said as het sat down on a nearby bench.

"Wait, am I pregnant right now?" Brian asked.

"Oh yeah?" Brian blushed and kissed Mark on the lips.

Brian bent over so his ass was ready for Mark. "Okay, good, I'm ready to be knocked up." He moaned.

"What do you mean by mark me as yours?" Brian asked as he turned around on his back so Mark could see his belly.

"Okay, fine" Brian answered consenting to the idea.

Brian held still and raised his belly for Mark to draw on.

Brian nodded and felt Mark draw on him with the pencil. "Yeah, let's do it." He said with a smile.

Brian looked down so he could see the drawing "I love it!" He said and kissed Mark again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM