Prince of peace

"Cyan quickly steped away hands over her neck his skin burned as his form shiftef. He reconstructed to a snow leopard anthro right infront of leniad. Its was apparent who he was by the present moon shaped blue mark on his forhead. He was the lost prince of vahala the kingdom cats. Hed been missing for 13 years. His parents were killed by the peace corps and he was never seen again. How had he ended up here. He back into a corner trying to hide he wanted to run fear emanating off his body.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF

he blinked looking up at him not actually recognizing him"o...one of my own?" he asks softly "huh... didnt know... wont get a chance to tell either im sure... here.. just make it swift, im tired of the constant pain.." he passed back the inhibitor and shifted, grimicing and hissing in pain "Always hungry and thirst, always cold or hot... always struggling for life... some say that makes you strong, what bull, it made me stupid... stupid enough to break into some random building i came across seeking shelter from the storm two days ago..." he paused and looked up at him finally starting to recognize him his eyes widened a bit before drooping back to the floor "Heh... just my luck again.. i go and fall for the prince... and hes going to kill me"

Available for conversation, pm me.

He took the inhibitor and quickly put it on shifting back to human form. "You had no right to take that and I'm no prince I was raised by alliance of peace parents my parents were killed by the rebel alliance. And I have no intentiin of killing you. You confessed your sin I believe you ill see if i cant get you out of h....." He stoped as three guards steped into the cell spears pointed at him. His hands whent up but they just backed into a corner. Spears pointed at his chest. Cyan had no idea why this was happening.

Leniad Gave a snarl at the guards watching them, he should have known better, especially when he tried to stand as a spear was stabbed into his leg sending him howling to the floor the guards now distracted with him. "Go on then! kill me already! you would have done ig if i had been innocent or guilty!" he growled out "Only difference would be In public or in private!" he snarled at them, one even stepping overe and pointing his spear at his throat.

Cyan quickly threw his hand outward the cards hands and feet freezing to the floor and there weapons. In the panicked cyan quickly froze the lock nd set him free he quickly too off arm around him down a tunnel and out a door heading straight for the cliff path that lead away from the palace. As the reached the path entrance he stoped. Breathing heavy. It was then the wound on his side became evident. He was trying to ignore it. As he looked around. "They didnt follow. But ima be in big trouble now. I can't go back. O god I'm now a rebel!"

Panting heavier he wheezed as he spoke, struggling to stay standing "Idiot... y...you co...could have f...found some l...lie to get youreelf out of that!" he says angrily "P..possibly s...still c...can" he says thinking as he stumbles to a bloody heap "i...Im n...not honna be concious m...much longer...t..too mufh b...blood losst...J...just t...tell them it was me... i...i used m...magich and caused the ill...illusion of your change an...and mind controlllled you to help me escape... mmmmaybe find a w...way to keep me alive atleast hey? a...a collar like yours may...maybe? and enslavement under y...you should...should... why is it so dark?" he finally slumped sideways and went limp, blood for him was on the premium side and the wound they had given him, and that had opened in the escape has caused further loss.

Cyan quickly covered his wounds in ice. As he finished he was met with a spear to the back. "I have no idea how i got here I'm just keeping the prisoner alive I was mind controlled. I have to recaletion of anything after enter the cell." He pleaded. In an attempt to get free.

the spear lowered and Cyan turned he saw it was the captain of the guard, someone he trusted deeply, and vise versa. "Very well... i have no reason not to trust you... however he is too dangerous to keep alive it he has such skill" he says pointing his spear at the lion "Makes one wonder if he truely was innocent as he possess such a skill and never used it on us"

the spear lowered and Cyan turned he saw it was the captain of the guard, someone he trusted deeply, and vise versa. "Very well... i have no reason not to trust you... however he is too dangerous to keep alive it he has such skill" he says pointing his spear at the lion "Makes one wonder if he truely was innocent as he  possess such a skill and never used it on us. unless you have a better option" he drew his spear back ready to strike, aiming for his heart.

"Inhibitor we can use an inhibitor collar!" He said quickly. He was sure it would be rejected. He braced him self for a blood bath. As he covered his face with his hand. "He can be a slave under my cear?" He said as a last ditch effort to save the lion. He hoped his plea was heard.

there was the sound of the spear hitting and digging into flesh and the lion gave a roar as he was woken up by agony as the spear was hilted in his shoulder. he panted and writhed for a bit before passing out once more. "Verry well, he shall be your punishment for not being more careful" He says "A high level Inhibitor shall be brought at once, and he shall be left in your care... If you would like my advice, A medical visit would do you both, especially him, well..." he pulled his spear free and stepped to one side, two guards coming up quickly, one affixing an inhibitor to his neck and then they both lifted him to carry to Cyans room.

Cyan had been doing well but as his heart raced and he whent to leave his feet came out from under him he was fading quickly. Voices fuzzy. He breathed heavly. He had tryed being tough and now he was paying the price. He felt numb as he tryed to keep calm.

The head guard himself helped Cyan to his room. a doctor was sent for and he was simply told to rest. Leniad however was missing for some time. but when Cyan awoke, he was in the room. Bandaged heavily, hands cuffed behind his back and sleeping on a rub on the floor where the guards hand dumped him. he did look a little better now though andthere was a pile of fresh bandageson the table. although the bandages that had covered his face were gone and it was clear he wasnt going to be seeing out of his left eyes any more. a deep, healing cut went over it but the damage to the eye itself was hidden. he would probably be out for a while longer meaning now was a good chance for Cyan ti gice him a good look over.

Cyan walked over examining the lion. He was realy very handsome. It was strange how he looked so powerful in his passed out state the wound on his neck was bandaged. He gently reached out to stroke his face. His mane was soft his fur was now snowy white. He felt bad for the creature. But what bugged him most was he called him prince. He was no prince. He gently placed the lions head on his lap stroking his fur. He was so beautiful when he was like this. Hed fallen asleep trying to confort the lion.

the lion did have many injuries, most if not all bandaged and most likely sewn shut. it took some hours before he awoke, groaning softly as he blinked and looked around. His arms felt stiff from their position, and the cuffs were tight and uncomfortable but his head felt confortable. he looked up to see he had his head on Cyans lap. his one good eye taking in how handsome he looked while his other eye was milky, and had losy its beautiful blue, now permanently useless. "i guess it worked" he muttered weakly "atleast something is going my way for once... cant believe he is the lost prince... heh... guess i wont be carrying kittens for him, good goin len you did it again"

Cyan awake a few moments later finger in leniads main he noticed he was awake. He quickly snapped into a rigid postion fave burning. He reached out and froze the locks on the cuffs they cracked and fell off. "Thete that better. Cuffs are no fun. Can I ask you somthing!?" He said face redening and his hands clenched as he moved to sit beside him.

"You can ask me anything uou want" he says as he trys to stretch, not doing so well from in injuries and when he tried to stand he nearly fell over from his injured leg. "woh... urgh... anyway... your the master now... i have no choice but answer truthfully" he says

"I don't like the term master just call my cyan or cy. What did you mean by prince? From what I know I was born to commoners in this land of algragon kingdom of warriors. I have no royal blood lineage. And my cat from was just a curse placed on me when young" he looked realy confused. As if he had no idea what he was talking about.

he murphed and squirmed a little "i... dont know how much i should tell... but ill tell you what i know..." he says "Can i have some water please?" he requests first "sorry... um... about 13 years ago... The kingdom of vahala, the feline kingdom, lost one of the houses... the snow leopard tribe was wiped out by something... only the queen managed to survive with her only son.. the mark on your forehead when in furry form is the royal birthmark. my guess is that you were given the collar... inhibitor... so uou would be anle to blend into this kingdom better... i mean... look at me... i was nearly killed just because i was looking for somewhere out of the rain"

"V-vahala". The name sounded similar to somthing Hed heard in his dreams. "You think I'm the prince of V-Vahala!?" He seemed shocked but also curious. As he steped over to the pitcher on his bed side table and poured a glass of water for leniad. He handed it to him and sat cross legged watching the lion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gadiva22
11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post by ProngsShadow
07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
The Prince's Baby
SeanWoods221
Last Post by SeanWoods221
01-06-2016, 03:46 AM