Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
Parker put his hand on the slightly noticeable bulge on his boyfriend’s midsection “Good I’m glad that they aren’t making you suffer too much.”
Jackson laid his hand over Parker’s and they held his little round belly for a bit. “I think I’m finally getting over it,” he noted happily.
Parker says “Good then you can start eating more and help these three grow big and strong.”
Jackson agreed and kissed his lion’s cheek. “I can’t wakt until they start getting bigger,” he chuckled softly.
Parker kisses him on the lips “I know it’s going to be nice waking up every morning with you’re hot ass next to me.” “Remember though I’m a cuddler and I know you’ll enjoy living with me.”
Parker happily kisses him back, giggling a little. “I can’t wait to wake up to my big strong lion!” He said, cuddling against him. Jackson was a cuddler too.
Parker kissed Jackson “So Jackson I need to head to work soon if you’d like you could come with me?”
“Sure I’ll totally come!” Jackson said happily, going to grab his swim trunks.
They arrived at the pool and Parker stopped at the locker room door “Come on I need to get changed into my uniform you put on sunscreen if you’re going to be here with me.” “And don’t peek at me while I’m changing you can look when we get home.”
Jackson laughed a little “Alright I won’t look!” He turned his back and swiftly changed into his swim trunks, and then put sunscreen all over. “Do you need help putting sunscreen on?” He offered sweetly, back still turned.
Parker still naked says “Just keep you’re eyes closed and I’ll get it from you’re hands.” “After I’m dressed you can put it on my back that’s the only place I can’t reach.”
Jackson nods. “Alright- don’t worry I’m still not looking,” he assured the lion. He lightly stroked his belly while waiting for Parker to get dressed.
Parker took the sunscreen and applied it to his legs before putting his swim trunks on he then turned around and presented his back to Jackson “You can open up you’re eyes now and apply the sunscreen to my back.”
Jackson turned around and grinned. “Alright! It might be a bit cold though,” he said happily as he squirted some into his back and rubbed it in, applying a generous amount. He didn’t want his lion to get burned.
Parker says “You’re really good wit those hands of yours I should take you to work more often.”
He grinned and rubbed his back for awhile longer. “I love spending time with you,” he said happily, hugging the lion from behind. He cuddled into him.
Parker says “Yeah I love speding time with you to now remember this time stay away from the deep end I don’t need a repeat of last time especially now that you’re carrying special cargo.”
Jackson kissed the back of his neck. “Alright, I’ll be able to stay where I can touch the floor,” he responds. “I really should learn to swim better, huh?” He wonders aloud.
Parker grinned after Jackson kissed the back of his neck “Wow babe didn’t know you had a bit of a horn dog in you when we get home then we can have some fun.” “You know I could give you lessons on how to swim better if you’d like.”
Jackson snickered softly and playfully nipped the back of his neck. “Sure, sounds good,” he said happily. His tail slowly waved back and forth as it wagged. “I would appreciate that! If I’m going to hang out at the pool I gotta learn to swim.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,862 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,902 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,490 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,384 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,579 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,226 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 97,008 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,539 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,348 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,216 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg