C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)

Parker says “Yeah we should go now and you’re also right we don’t need to get everything at once.” “I can’t wait to start growing.”

Jackson grabbed his hand and the couple started walking out of the doctor’s office to get to the shop. “I know me too!” He said happily. “I already have a little belly, but it’s barely noticeable..”

Parker puts his hand on Jackson’s belly “Yeah that just tells me that your cubs are getting big and strong.” “Now let’s head to that store I’ll drive.”

(Alright I’m gonna be at the movies for awhile so when I’m out I’ll post a reply.)

(Alright have fun!! c:

Jackson chuckled a little and they walked hand in hand out to the car. “I hope they stay that way!” They drove over and pulled into a parking space, and Jackson was quite eager to step out. It was his first time going into one of these stores and shopping here.

(Alright I’m back now)

Parker took Jackson’s hand “So Jackson when we get to the store what should we buy first a crib or paint maybe some paternity clothes if you need them anything you want?”

(Welcome back ^^)

“Some cribs might be good to start with? And maybe a couple baby outfits. Might be a good idea to start stocking up on diapers too,” Jackson listed. This was going to amount to a lot of stuff!

Parker says “Alright then let’s buy that stuff for now though let’s just focus on your three when I start getting bigger then we can focus on them.” They stop at a paternity store the sigh read ‘The Store for Pregnant Men’ (Sorry I’m not good with titles)

(Since I play the role of the doctor you could play the part of one of the employees at the store and maybe he could be pregnant as well far enough in it so that’s it’s noticeable you can pick what his species is.)

(Sure^^)

The pair both walk into the shop with the intent of getting enough items for three pups. When they were able to learn how many cubs Jackson carried, they’d grab stuff for him too. Before he could get distracted by the brightly colored baby things all over the shelves, an employee approached them.

“Hey welcome! Is there anything I can help you gentlemen with?” Said a cheerful golden retriever who was heavily pregnant. He could barely fit into his uniform!

Parker couldn’t help but stare at the dome before he shook his head like he was breaking himself out of a trance “Hi I’m Parker and this is Jackson we’re expecting three cubs soon so we came here so we can buy enough stuff for each of them.” “We just came in and are hoping to find some useful necessities what’s you’re name?” He put out his paw so the pregnant golden retriever could shake it.

The golden retriever shook both of their hands. “Congratulations on your little ones! We have everything, so I can help you find what you need,” he responds in a friendly tone. “My name is Bruce!” He motioned to his name tag.

Jackson was too distracted by the belly, and he wondered if he’d get that big with his own pups. He snapped out of it, shook the canine’s hand and looked over at Parker. “Yeah, we’re just looking for basic necessities for now..”

Bruce nodded. “Alright, what’s first on the list? I’ll be able to point you in the right direction,” he responded cheerfully as he rubbed a paw over his belly. The store was quite big.

Parker says “Um cribs right that’s what was first we need three cribs that can fit Lion-German Shepherd hybrids inside of em.” He was still slightly mesmerized by Bruce’s belly.

“Cribs? We have a great selection here! Just follow me,” he said happily, turning around an waddling into the store to the section with cribs. His round belly swayed a little which each step. “I would recommend these- they have lots of room. I actually have this design in my own nursery at home,” Bruce said happily.

When he turned away, Jackson glanced at Parker. “He’s huge!” He whispered softly so the golden retriever wouldn’t hear. He followed after him.

Parker whispers back “I know right I wonder we’ll get that big I’m wondering how many pups he’s carrying.” Parker goes over and looks at the cribs “Wow these actually do look pretty good what do you think Jackson?”

Jackson nods in agreement, still distracted by that round belly. “I hope we do,” he giggled softly, then turned his attention to the cribs. “I think these actually look really nice!” He looked at one of the cribs up on display. Seemed safe and comfortable. “And it looks like we can fit all three in one.” Puppies often liked to sleep with their litter mates when they were small, and then they could be separated into their own cribs when they’re older.

Bruce stepped to the side and allowed the couple to browse through the options and not disturb them. He painted slightly from the effort of walking over.

Parker asks him “You okay you seem a little winded not to pry, but how far along are you?”

Bruce looked up, pretty happy to talk about his pups. He ran a paw over his heavy belly. “Pups are due next week!” He said proudly. He really shouldn’t have still been working, but he loved to be at work and he still felt pretty good even though he was very far along.

Jackson raised his eyebrows in surprised, but it seemed about right.

Parker is surprised “Wow due in a week no wonder.” He looked back at the crib that Jackson was talking about “This looks perfect and we won’t have to buy more then one crib.” “So you wanna buy this?”

Bruce nodded happily.

Jackson looked it over one more time. “Yeah- I think this’ll be perfect!” He read the sides of the box. “This crib can fit up to 5, so this will be perfect!” Luckily all the pups would fit without being crowded, and they would have the comfort of sleeping together. He grabbed one of the boxes and carefully slid it into the cart they had.

Bruce stepped forward once they selected, happy to help them with what was next. “What’s next on the list?” He asked cheerfully.

Parker answers “Well we need onesies and diapers so we could go there next.”

“Alright! Our clothing would be in this section,” Bruce lead them to where all the clothes were and again stood to the side to let them shop. Luckily he found a place to sit for a moment and rest.

Jackson looked through the clothes, looking for something comfortable and soft for the pups. “Hmm these are nice..” he said feeling the fabric. “Babe what do you think?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM