C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)

Parker hears a voice on the other line “Hello Zander why are calling I thought you had class today?”

Parker answers “Um am I talking to Lance I had to call you because Zander’s water just broke and we’re waiting for the paramedics to arrive at the rec center.”

Lance says with annoyance in his voice “I told him not to teach the class today, but did he listen no we have a planned hospital I’ll be headed there and you tell the paramedics that’s the hospital you need to go to.”

Lance tells him the hospital name and waits for the paramedics.

Parker gives Zander his phone “Alright I called him and told him he’s going to your planned hospital.”

Zander breathes through a contraction “Good and luckily I don’t feel the need to push so both of you just stay with me until the paramedics get here.”

(You could play the part of the paramedics)

Jackson Tucked his phone into the pocket of his pants. When the paramedics got there, they’d tell him which hospital Zander had to go to. While waiting he comforted Zander through a contraction. “Hey, if you need to, you can squeeze my paw,” he offered sweetly, holding it out for him. This would be good practice for when Parker had to give birth.

He lightly rubbed the raccoon’s shoulder to comfort him. He had no idea what contractions felt like but judging from his face, it looked like they felt awful! He felt bad for him. He glanced at Parker, wondering what it would be like when they had to go through this.

Luckily the paramedics arrived, and an eagle and a ferret entered calmly together to help Zander grt to tbe hospital. They asked him some basic questions, and prepared to get him up and ready to go.

Jackson quickly mentioned that he had a planned hospital, and told them which one it was.

Zander says before they can take them to the ambulance “Parker Jackson I’d like it if you guys came with me it would be nice to have some support along with my husband.”

Parker says “Sure I’d like to come what about you Jackson?”

Jackson nods when Zander asks them to accompany him. “Sure! We’ll go,” he said and smiled.

The paramedics then began to help Zander and load him info the ambulance.

Both of them now have arrived at the hospital and are waiting in the waiting room since only family or the father could go in and he hasn’t shown up. They wait more until a wolverine comes running in looking tired he asks the woman at the front desk “Excuse me...I’m looking for....my husband....he’s in labor.” She asks for his name and he responds “Zander Delik he’s a raccoon and he’s expecting twins.”

Parker heard that and went over to him “You must be Lance I’m Parker and this is Jackson Zander asked us to accompany him here.”

Lance says “Yeah we talked on the phone thanks for being here for him.” He asks the woman at the desk “What room is he in?” She gives the room name Lance then asks “Is it possible to have these two in the delivery room as well I know my husband would like it if they were there?” She says it’s unorthodox, but they can go in with him.

Lance asks both of them “So you guys want to go into the delivery room?”

Parker answers “I’d love to and it can give us some experience on how labor will go for us especially since Jackson is gonna deliver in two months.” “Come on Jackson let’s go help our friend.”

Jackson sat in the waiting room after Zander was taken into a hospital room. The dog idly stroked his round belly, wondering what it’ll be like when he would deliver his pups. He smiled at feline kicks from the pups and chuckled softly.

He watches as the Wolverine comes in to locate his mate’s room. Poor guy must be awfully worried! He is surprised when he asks if they want to come in, and he agrees. “Sure! I’ll be glad to support Zander and get some experience,” he said, and gets up from his chair.

They follow Lance to the room and come inside to see Zander clutching his belly in a hospital gown. Lance goes over to him “Hey Zan I’m here now how you doing?”

Zander answers “The doctor told me I’m five cm. dilated almost there we’ll finally be able to see our twins I’m glad you’re all here for me.”

Parker says “Hey I’m glad to see you I’ll hold your hand if you need to.”

Lance says “As you’re husband I have to hold one hand.” “What are you even doing up now shouldn’t you be in the bed?”

Zander says “The nurse suggested to walk to help make labor go quicker so I’m gonna walk for a bit and then get back in bed.”

Jackson followed everyone in, feeling awkward like he didn’t belong there. Zander wanted him there though.. he approached the laboring coon and smiled a little awkwardly. “Hey, glad you’re holding up okay,” he said smiling. He was still pacing around and didn’t seem to be in too much pain at the moment.

“Need us to grab you anything? Maybe some water?” He suggests sweetly, glancing around the room a little. Hospitals made him uneasy..

Zander answers “Sure just get me some water I think Lance packed some for me in his bag over there.”

Jackson nods and goes over to grab the water. He bends down to reach in, finding it uncomfortable for his already sore back. He grabbed the water and padded back. “Here, Zander.”

Zander notices the uncomfortableness that Jackson has “Jackson are you okay do you need to rest?” “Thanks for the water by the way my twins appreciate it.”

Jackson shakes his head. “No I’m fine,” he smiled sweetly. “Just worry about yourself- and let me know if you need anything else!”

Zander feels another contraction “That one felt rough this guys really want to get out of me if it hurts this much.” “It’ll be worth it though I’ve given birth four times I can do it again so I’m used to this.” “Jackson could you find the doctor for me so he can check my dilation?” “I’m gonna go back onto the bed while I wait for him.”

Jackson kind of paced around, finding the situation to be stressful. He gently rubbed his belly, thinking all the movement and fidginf would ease his nerves. Upon heading his name he perks up, happy to have something to do. “Yeah- I’ll go do that now,” he padded outside of the room and into the hallway, searching for the doctor.
Timidily he approached the doctor, and told them what Zander needed and he lead the doctor back to the room.

(Could you play the doctor?)

(I’m not good with medical terms.
I’d kinda prefer to skip a birth scene tbh)

(Okay we can skip past it with Zander having delivered his twins.)

Zander held two bundles in his arms “I wanna thank you two for coming here and supporting me through this.” “These two boys probably would have been born back at the yoga class if it wasn’t for you guys helping me.”

Parker says “It was no problem it was nice meeting them and Lance to.”

Lance says “Yeah Zan told me about you guys and it was nice fo meet you.” He hands both of them a slip of paper “This is my number if you guys ever want to call me for some advice or anything when you have your kids call because let me tell you after all the kids we have we know how to take care of babies.”

Jackson looked at the two babies, smiling at them. They were so cute! He glanced up as the pair started speaking. “Yeah thanks for inviting us in,” he replied sorry to not wake the kiddos. He smiled at Parker and wraps an arm around him.

“It was nice to meet you Lance, and you two,” he said looking at the sleeping babies. He accepts the numbers and slips it into his pocket. “Thank you, Lance! We appreciate it..”

(So should we do a time skip to when Jackson is 6 months while Parker is four months in?)

(Sounds good to me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM