C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

"Caleb," Zach said gently, kissing his cheeks. "Not everyone likes to be fucked the same way." He gently covered Caleb's cock with his hand. "If I got fucked the way I fuck you with a dick the size of mine, I would hate it. I don't like it deep or thick. I get the most pleasure around the rim and not from my prostate. So your cock is perfect for me just like I've always said it is." He kissed him again, little light kisses. "It is perfect for me to hold, perfect for me to suck, and it is going to be perfect to fuck me with. I would never force you to do anything you don't want to do so if you don't want to do this, that is absolutely fine. But please know that I definitely want to do that with you."

Caleb inhaled shakily and nodded, kissing Zach back lightly every time Zach kissed him "I'm not so sure about it... But I'll think about it - only for you, though." Caleb said quietly as he laid back on the bed, placing the flats of his feet against Zach's shoulder and twisting his back from side to side.

"For now though... can we get back to what we were doing against the wall?" Caleb asked quietly, wrapped his hand around his softened cock and rubbing at it lightly, wanting to bring it back to life, but also because it was already so sensitive feeling, and over stimulation seemed to turn Zach on more than anything.

Caleb bit his lip and moaned as he continued fondling himself "Please?"

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach smiled and pressed his lips to Caleb's shoulder, whispering, "Thank you for thinking about it."

He slid his fingers along Caleb's ass, sliding two deep and rubbing them against his prostate in firm circles just to watch Caleb squirm. He watched him start to slowly harden again before he pulled his fingers out. He added more lube to his cock before pressing in again, pushing Caleb's legs up and bending him almost in half as he started to slowly fuck him. He picked up the pace quickly this time, giving Caleb what he wanted and listening to the punched out moans Caleb made each time he fucked into him.

Caleb arched and writhed as Zach pushed into him over and over again, reaching up to grasp onto the bottom of the headboard "Harder... Just... fuck me harder Zach..."

Caleb bit his lip against a scream that almost bubbled out of him as Zach continued to nail his prostate - he was slowly becoming over sensitive, his cock was once again hard and standing up straight as possible. He wrapped his fingers around himself again, jerking off in time with each of Zach's thrusts, but he knew he would never be able to cum with the ring wrapped tightly around his balls and cock.

Moans were erupting out of him constantly, his eyes squeezed shut and one hand wrapped tightly around the headboard as he worked himself up to a frenzied state of arousal, body wracked with shudders of pleasure as Zach pounded into him like a wild animal.

Zach felt like he was coming out of his own skin, unable to hold on any longer. He bit down on his lip hard to keep from shouting as he fucked into Caleb, coming deep inside of him and fucking him through his own orgasm. He was trembling and sweating and dizzy with the strength of his orgasm and when he finally slowed down and carefully pulled out, letting Caleb's hips fall, he half collapsed on the bed.

"Holy shit," he moaned low. "I might be dead."

Caleb reached a foot over and poked Zach in the ass with one of his toes "Mmm, I don't think you're dead... just worn out." Caleb said with a giggle - despite the over stimulation to his own body, he was more awake than ever. Sex with Zach seemed to give him energy, invigorate him from top to bottom.

Caleb unwrapped his fingers from the headboard and slowly pushed up to his knees, he turned around and looked down at Zach's ass - it wasn't nearly as rounded as Caleb's own, but it was still a very nice ass. He tentatively put a hand one of Zach's globes and squeezed it "So... How do I..." he bit his lip - he knew the mechanics, knew the process, he just... He was nervous and everything that he *knew* seemed to be going right out the window.

Zach reached out and tangled their fingers together. He brought them to his mouth and kissed Caleb's fingertips lightly. "Start with your fingers and lube. You need to open me up like I do with you except don't go in search of my prostate. Just concentrate on stretching me."

He looked at him with a soft smile. "It means so much to me that you would do this."

Caleb nodded and grabbed the lube from the nightstand, he took a shaky breath as he poured the lube on his fingers. He pressed one of Zach's cheeks apart and looked at the winking ring of muscles that was looking back at himself "Just... tell me if I'm doing it wrong." Caleb said quietly as he pressed the tips of his fingers against Zach's hole.

Slowly Caleb started moving his fingers around in a small circle, occasionally pushing at the tight ring of muscles to open Zach up slowly - he knew it would be a slow process, it was obviously that Zach didn't do this very often, especially now since they had been in a committed relationship for almost two years now "Is this okay?" he asked quietly, he already had one finger in, inserted to the first knuckle.

Zach moaned and shivered, the warm tingle of pleasure traveling through his body as Caleb played with his hole. He had missed this, the feeling of fullness when Caleb pushed his finger in, the sharp pleasure that it caused. He licked his lips and pushed back against his finger. "Go ahead and move. It's good."

Caleb was nervous and it was obvious in the way his hand was shaking slightly, but he pushed his finger in and out at a decent rate - wanting to give Zach the pleasure that he knew he could give him; he also knew that one finger would never be enough to stretch Zach, and after a few minutes of playing around with the speed and depth of that first digit, he added a second.

Now with two fingers inside of Zach's hole, Caleb was feeling a bit more confident. Zach was moaning, which was a good sign, and he was now able to stretch his fingers inside of Zach, opening his fiancée up more so that they could do something that Caleb had never done before - it was strange, feeling Zach open up to him like this, but he was finding that it was also rather enjoyable. His cock was throbbing and leaking a very small amount of precum "I can't take the cock ring off... If I do... This will be over before it even begins." Caleb said hoarsely, but continued working his two fingers in and out of Zach.

Zach shook his head before dropping it down to his arms, groaning deeply as Caleb caused a tremor of pleasure to course through his body when he tugged on his rim. "We can do this again if you like it."

Zach was definitely liking it. Caleb had listened to him and wasn't going deep; instead just stretching him and playing with his rim. He, amazingly enough, felt his cock firming up again which was entirely unexpected. He usually was only good for once a night which was why he tried to get Caleb off multiple times before he came.

"Add a third," Zach moaned, shuddering. "Please. I want another."

Caleb bit his lip as he added his third lubed up finger, the tightness of Zach's hole practically swallowing him in deeper - he stretched and scissored his fingers inside of Zach's hole and used his thumb to stimulate the outer ring of Zach's rim. It didn't take long for Zach to stretch out against Caleb's three fingers, and he knew that they were getting close to that point where his fingers would have to come out and his cock would have to be put in.

Getting his cock prepared, he smeared lubricant all around his cock, coating it thoroughly "I'm not sure, we'll have too... see how this part goes next."

Caleb pulled his fingers out slowly and carefully, then moved over Zach's prone form, he grasped his cock and placed the head at Zach's quivering hole. Slowly, Caleb started pushing himself into Zach - it was an easy fit, really. It was almost like sliding a glove over Caleb's cock as he slid into Zach's hole. Once he was sure that he wouldn't slip out, he released his cock and placed his hands on the mattress next to Zach's hips and started gently pumping in and out.

Zach felt like he had been punched in the stomach. The feeling of Caleb inside of him, stretching him so perfectly, just the way he knew he would, moving so carefully, made Zach feel like he was coming apart already. It had been so long since anyone had done this for him.

"Caleb," he reached a hand back to tangle their finger together. "It's so good. You feel so good."

Caleb placed their interlaced hands up higher on the bed, he was really starting to get into it now - Zach's hole was tight but he fit so perfectly, it was like nothing he had ever felt before, and it was an incredible and heady feeling. Caleb squeezed their combined fingers and pushed them up the bed just a little higher.

Bending himself over Zach's body, he pressed tender kisses across Zach's neck, shoulders, and down the parts of his spine he could reach. Caleb started thrusting in and out of Zach a little faster, pushing in as far as his cock would go and then pulling back out to just do it all over again. He was definitely gaining more confidence in doing this, panting and moaning against Zach's back as he continued pushing in and out "God... you're so tight, Zach..."

Caleb's cock was aching, begging for release, but the cock ring still tightly secured around his cock was preventing his release from even happening, and he was totally okay with that - at least for now. He wanted to pleasure Zach as much as possible before he climaxed again.

Zach whined and panted against his arm, pushing his hips back to meet Caleb's thrusts. He was going to come again, his cock throbbing and oversensitive between his legs. His entire body felt like it was going to float away, only Caleb was keeping him grounded. He wanted this to go on forever and he wanted to come and have Caleb keep fucking him. He wanted Caleb to come inside him so he could feel him, warm and sticky.

Zach got a hand between his legs, barely touching himself, using his hand as something for his cock to fuck into each time Caleb thrust into him. He bit hard into the flesh of his arm as he came again, a weak, mostly dry orgasm that seemed to go on forever.

Caleb couldn't take it anymore, Zach had clenched down as he experienced a second orgasm of the night and the tightness was overwhelming. Even with the cock ring on, he managed to start spurting cum into Zach's body and he moaned loudly, pushing up to his knees and reached down to unclasp the snaps of the ring.

Doing that was like a pressure release valve, he pushed all the way inside of Zach, ring loosely hanging on his cock as he pumped more and more cum into Zach's body - it was absolutely the most he had ever cum before, filling Zach to the brim with his hot and sticky substance "Oh fuck..." Caleb moaned as he dropped onto Zach's back, still imbedded inside of him; hips and cock still twitching with the last remnants of his orgasm.

Zach collapsed on the bed with Caleb on top of him and inside of him. The only sound in the room was their harsh breathing, both of them absolutely wrecked after that. Zach managed to turn his head a little, still panting heavily.

"Now I'm really dead. Oh my god."

Caleb placed his head close to where Zach's heart was and shook his head "Nuh uh. Your heart is still beating." Caleb said quietly.

He was absolutely exhausted now, fingers lazily running up and down Zach's side. He couldn't stay like this forever, and slowly he pulled out of Zach, collapsing onto the bed beside his fiancée "I love you, Zach." Caleb said quietly, leaning over to kiss his fiancée lightly before laying back down and closing his eyes.

"I love you too," Zach said, resting a hand on Caleb's side. They really needed to at least rinse off and put on pants. But they could close their eyes for a minute. That would be just fine.

The weeks seemed to go by quickly, and now the entire family was in Spain, shooting Zach's new film "Danger Zone: Red" - it was an action film and Zach was the main character, as usual, playing the Secret Agent.

Caleb spent a lot of time on set with Zach and Noah, watching as his fiancée wowed the staff and other cast members with his skills. Caleb, now, was sitting in Zach's trailer, rocking Noah gently and trying to get him to fall asleep. Nap time was getting harder to come by as Noah's activity levels started increasing "Noah, baby, please... You need to take at least a small nap for me."

Noah shook his head and whimpered, tugging on his ear - he was just coming down from a ear infection, and his ear was still bothering him "I know it hurts, baby, but if you sleep, it'll get better..." Caleb kissed his son's messy head of blonde-brown curls and nuzzled his head lightly "Just sleep, baby."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM