C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

"Fatherhood is great. I have an almost 3 year old with my husband Caleb -" Zach pointed out Caleb to Steven. "He had our first. This is my first time being pregnant. It's been good pregnancy wise. It hasn't been so great otherwise." He rubbed the back of his neck. "How have you dealt with it?"

Steven sighed and gestured for Zach to sit down with him on the chairs that were in the back corner where they were standing "It wasn't easy, at first..." Steven admitted quietly "I felt like, everyday, I just wanted to quit - to give up and throw my entire career away. I didn't care about anything except having a healthy pregnancy and a happy wife." Steven rubbed his hands together slowly "We exposed that I was pregnant when the doctor said it was safe to start telling friends and family about it... I had an amazing Op-Ed writer who wrote the piece up, published it in her magazine and on the internet on her blog..."

Steven smiled lightly "I still deal with some backlash from the negative Nancy's of the world, but I found that just ignoring it, not making a big deal out of it - really does help." Steven said quietly and set a hand on his stomach "But other than that? You just do it one day at a time, Zach. Let the insults, threats, everything, just roll off of your back and relax... There is nothing much you *can* do about other people's opinions." Steven looked up at Zach and smiled "Another week from now and some other celebrity will do *something* that will catch the Medial Mogul's attentions."

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach sighed heavily and shook his head. "I got dropped from my next film already and every inquiry dried up. I just want to know that I'm not going to lose my career after all. I am supposed to be going out on a press tour for the film I was doing when I found out I was pregnant about a month after I'm due and my agent is questioning whether I should do it. The studio still wants me to go as of now but at the same time they've talked about pushing back the premiere because of everything. The box office numbers look like they won't be as strong as expected now and ... " he took a shuddering breath. "I might be box office poison now."

Steven shook his head and handed Zach a fresh bottle of water from the mini-fridge beside the couch "You're not box office poison." Steven said adamantly "This will blow over, Zach, and the film will get its ratings..." Steven sighed and rubbed his stomach in heavy circles, grimacing slightly "Twins, very active ones at that." He huffed and slumped back "What you need is the right producers, who will put you in the right films..."

Steven lifted his hips up slightly and grabbed his wallet from his back pocket, he retrieved a card and held it out to Zach "Shayla and Samson are great." the card was an opaque rainbow color, and had 'Equality for LGBTQ Actors' in bold letters on top of it, as well as Shayla and Samson's contact information "They do a lot of LGBT films, its true, but they also do completely heterosexual films as well - they aren't *nearly* as popular as... Well, Steven Spielberg or any of those top names, but they are starting to get recognized more... and they are starting to branch out to other genre of films as well - Some that would be right up your alley."

"I'm not opposed to doing queer films," Zach said softly. "I just haven't before. I've only been out for two years and so far I've been doing the same films I've always done." He looked at the card. "I was hoping that I could make it better for everyone by being open and honest about my pregnancy. I thought I could use my celebrity to help all the regular guys who still get dirty looks when they walk down the street because they don't look like they should be pregnant."

He gave Steven a smile. "Sorry, you don't need to listen to this. Thanks for the names and for the advice. Good luck with the twins."

Steven sighed and set a hand on Zach's knee "I'll listen to anything you have to say, Zach. You're right about everything - being open and honest is a great start, I did it and I'm still acting. It's the guys who try and hide it and make it *look* like a bad thing that have it worse off than we do." Steven squeezed Zach's knee and smiled encouragingly at the man "Call Shayla and Samson, I'm sure they'll want to hear from you. And believe me when I say that this will blow over in time... They can't stay focused on your pregnancy forever."

Steven looked over to where Caleb was "And you may want to go retrieve your husband, I think he's fallen asleep..." Steven said with a laugh, then awkwardly hoisted himself up to his feet "Good luck, with everything, Zach."

Caleb was curled up on the yoga mat, using Zach's mat as a pillow as he laid there. Eye's closed and a soft snoring sound emanating from his nose as he slept on - it wasn't unusual. Caleb was a champion of sleep, could literally fall asleep anywhere, with little to no space, or thousands of yards of space around him - it was more cute than anything, seeing the younger man curled up, wearing a neon pink tank top and yoga shorts, his long hair braided and a bit messy from sleep.

Zach laughed, smiling happily at the sight of his husband. God he loved him so much. "Thanks, Steven." He headed over to Caleb and squatted down next to him, shaking him gently.

"Babe, wake up." Zach stroked his fingers over Caleb's face. "Caleb..."

Caleb whined and slapped at Zach's tickling fingers "Whattt? I was having an amazing dream!" Caleb moaned as he sat up and looked at Zach, pouting his bottom lip out "I was the filling on a Zach Martin and Large Mattress Sandwich, best dream ever!" Caleb said as he slowly stood up, grabbing the two yoga mats.

"How was your chat with Steven?" Caleb asked as he grabbed Zach's hand and tugged his husband back up to his feet carefully, and then started walking towards the exit of the yoga studio, waving to Laila and Steven as they made their way out.

"Good," Zach said, sliding a hand to Caleb's ass as they walked, cupping it easily. "He thinks it will pass over. Gave me the name of the producers he works with. He's having twins."

Zach rubbed his own belly, making a face. "Twins. I am so glad that I'm not having twins."

Caleb slipped his hand behind his back and grabbed Zach's wandering hand, settling it on his hip as the duo walked toward their next destination - the massage parlor. He cast a sidelong glance at Zach, an eyebrow slightly raised "And why not? I think twins would be fun... They would always have someone to play with... and oof... Identical twins - They could get each other into trouble *all* the time!" Caleb said happily, grinning up at Zach.

Zach pouted as Caleb moved his hand from his ass. "I'd be the one carrying them. Two babies seems like a lot to carry in here." He pointed at his belly. "I think I've done pretty well keeping myself in shape with one. I don't know if I could do it with two."

He finished the bottle of water Steven had given him. "You think they have snacks before our massages? I'm hungry after yoga and breakfast was a long time ago."

Caleb laughed as they entered the massage parlor - and to answer Zach's question, there was a huge spread of fruits, vegetables, crackers, cheeses, all laid out on a table "Uh... Yeah I think they have snacks, babe... A lot of snacks."

Caleb abandoned his husband immediately to go over to the fruits, grabbing a plate and piling on a stack of strawberries and cherries - now that *he* was no longer pregnant, he didn't go a day without eating his two favorite fruits in the world "I think you would do just fine, pregnant with twins... But..." he paused to chew, but still did talk with his mouth full "I think we should stop after this one, and start looking into our options of fostering to adopt..."

Zach started to fill his plate with cheese, definitely taking advantage of the fact Caleb wasn't going to stop him. He took some vegetables as well to appease Caleb. "We should probably decide because I'm not getting any younger. I would do this again but we'd probably have to go back to back."

He shoved a piece of cheese in his mouth, chewing thoughtfully. "It would definitely be plenty of time for everyone to get over me having kids if we just had two in a row."

Caleb looked at Zach thoughtfully, slowly eating one of the stemmed cherries. Once it was gone, he put the long stem in his mouth and started twisting it with his tongue. He pulled the neat knot out of his mouth after barely a minute and placed it on the table they were sitting at "You want to have another baby, right after this one is born...? Are you sure about that Zach?"

Caleb wasn't sure he actually liked the idea; he was perfectly content having two biological children, and then however many they decided to foster and eventually adopt - He wanted to help kids that had no families to call their own. He didn't have a problem creating more kids, but he just thought that him and Zach were on the same wave-length about this; two biological children, then looking into adoption.

"I'm saying if we want me to have another it should be back to back. I want to adopt as well," Zach said easily. "So we just need to decide for sure what we want to do. We can do both. It's just that my age is going to become an issue sooner rather then later if we want more biological children."

He leaned against Caleb, resting his chin against Caleb's shoulder. "I think you sometimes forget I'm not as young as you are."

Caleb laughed softly as he leaned in and kissed Zach on the lips "I don't forget that you're older than me... I just don't think the age difference is *that* noticeable..." Caleb looked between them and frowned slightly. Caleb was still considerably young at only twenty-five, and there was a sizable age-gap between the duo.

Caleb sighed and laid his forehead against Zach's forehead "I just... I think we should stick with our plan of two bio-kid's... and then start the process of fostering. We have had that plan for a long time now, and making changes to it - or possibly trying again... we may end up with more kids than we necessarily need... I don't want you to wind up pregnant with Twins or something. It'll take up valuable space in the house." Caleb said, closing his eyes as he continued to munch thoughtfully on strawberries.

Zach laughed as well, kissing him lightly. "Okay. I'm fine with that. You do know that means you're going to have to start wearing condoms though. If you think I'm going to stop asking you to fuck me now that you've started, you're crazy."

Zach finished up his cheese and moved to the few vegetables he put on his plate. He really wanted more cheese, but he also knew not to push it. Caleb would definitely say something if all he ate was cheese.

Caleb looked down at his lap and pouted his bottom lip out "Do they even *make* condoms my size?" Caleb whispered, looking up at Zach with tears in his eyes. He had never had a need to purchase a condom in his life - whenever he *did* have sex before Zach came along, the guy always provided, but now that he was... on that end, he had no idea about it "I wouldn't want to buy a box and find out it doesn't fit me... I... I'm so..." Caleb sighed and shook his head, he still hated his size and girth - it really was nothing to be proud of, and all the pain of the past relationships he had with guys who just laughed at his cock, continued to torment him, even to this day.

"Get more cheese if you want it. This is the only time I'll let you over-indulge your inner rat." Caleb said quietly, his mind still stuck on the other problem he had brought up. Tears were starting to well in the corners of his eyes, and it was only a matter of time before they started falling - He hated his emotions, with a passion.

Zach cupped his chin, staring at him lovingly. "You are not as small as you think. I promise you that condoms will fit you." He kissed him softly. "You have the most perfect dick. I believe I told you that numerous times last night as well."

Zach wanted to go back and hurt the guys that had laughed at Caleb in the past. He didn't know how to make him understand that they were wrong, not Caleb. They never should have treated anyone they were having sex with like that. It killed him to see Caleb so unsure about himself when there was nothing wrong with him.

Caleb nodded, but he still couldn't stop the tears, even if he wanted too - it was, and likely always would be, a sensitive and sore subject for the younger man. Even with the praises that Zach gave, it was still hard to erase all of the others from his mind who had laughed, and made fun of him just because he wasn't "average" or "bigger" than every other guy. Locker rooms were the worst, of all, but he never let Zach know that part - he always just alluded to it *just* being the guys he had slept with over the years.

The Swedish masseuses came into the room a few seconds after that, and could immediately sense the tension in the room "Have we come at bad time?" the woman - super hot, with large breasts but with delicate and angelic features haloed by blonde hair - asked. Caleb shook his head and smiled up at her "Okay good. I am Anna, and this is my masseuse partner Ivor. We will be massaging you today."

Ivor was a tall - TALL - man with muscles on top of his muscles and immediately Caleb felt dry-throated and a little overwhelmed with the size of the guy. He almost swallowed his tongue when trying to speak "It is... nice to meet... you both..." he squeaked out. He hated extremely muscular men that looked like they could snap him in half, and he started kind of hiding behind Zach, just so Ivor wouldn't decide to give him his massage. He'd take a hot blonde with big breasts any day over muscled mountain men.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM