C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to Caleb's lips. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Tell me if you need me to stop at any point. I will."

He pressed kisses to each of Caleb's hips before he moved to Caleb's limp cock. "I love your cock. I love holding it, touching it. I love the feel of it in my hand, my mouth, my ass. I love to watch you get hard and come and then go soft. I love seeing you when you're soft like this. You look so vulnerable and beautiful. I love feeling you get hard in my mouth when you're like this."

Zach used his tongue to trace the soft skin of Caleb's cock, not worried that he wasn't getting hard from it like usual. He continued to lick and kiss him before he took him in his mouth and held him there, a soft warm weight on his tongue. He didn't push, just rested his head there, hands cradling Caleb's hips, his own body turned on his side so he was comfortable as well.

Caleb gasped and whined as Zach traced his cock, then held it in his mouth, his hips twitched slightly and he shuddered. Slowly it seemed like blood was filling his cock, getting it harder, but it was a slow process. Caleb grasped onto the headboard and arched his back slightly.

"Zachhhh." Caleb moaned, biting his bottom lip, eyes going from wide open to closed tight. He was definitely starting to get into it now.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach smiled against Caleb's skin, slowly moving his head now as Caleb thickened and lengthened in his mouth. He stroked his fingers along Caleb's hips before sliding his hands underneath to cup his ass and encourage him to thrust. He wanted to give Caleb this pleasure, wanted him to seek out the pleasure he knew that he enjoyed finding in Zach's mouth.

Caleb gasped and moaned as Zach started sucking on his cock more thoroughly. Caleb's arms were already trembling with the effort to keep them from moving - the commands that Zach had given him repeating in his mind. His hips slowly started rising and falling with Zach's encouragement and Caleb whined as his cock started venturing further into Zach's warm mouth.

"Zach... Zach... Oh god..." Caleb moaned loudly, head tilted back against the pillows, fingers tightening against the bottom rung of the headboard - Once again it was not long that Caleb was hovering just on the edge of orgasm, and Zach - aside from knowing his husband's body better than anyone - would be able to tell by the way his thighs started trembling and the way his toes were curling and releasing against the bed sheets.

Zach pulled off slowly, not letting Caleb come yet. He rested his head on Caleb's thigh for a moment, breathing heavily before he pressed a kiss to his thigh. "Do you want to come, baby? Do you want to come in my mouth?"

He didn't wait for an answer since he knew it was a yes. He took him back in his mouth, sucking gently. He wanted to coax Caleb's orgasm out of him, get him to release more than just his come when he orgasms.

Caleb gasped and his hips nearly came off of the bed as he pushed himself further into Zach's mouth. His hips twitched furiously, his orgasm right there and just... "Oh fuckkkkk, Zachhhh!!" Caleb groaned loudly as his orgasm finally tore through him - he didn't know what Zach had done, but now his hips, cock and legs were twitching violently as he released himself onto Zach's tongue.

Zach kept sucking at him, cradling Caleb's hips. He could feel him softening in his mouth and Zach closed his eyes, sighing happily. He pulled off and began to carefully clean him up, petting Caleb's thighs until he felt him relax against the bed again.

"Baby, you make me so happy," said Zach softly. He stroked Caleb's stomach before moving up to lie next to him. He pulled the shirt off his eyes. "You can move your arms. I want to take your shirt off completely."

Caleb untangled his fingers from the headboard, allowing Zach to pull his shirt off completely. Caleb collapsed against the pillows again and yawned widely. He was feeling especially happy after that.

"I love you, Zach... Thank you." Caleb said quietly and tiredly, a blissful smile creeping across his lips - definitely a "fucked out" expression on his face. 

"I love you too," Zach said, stroking Caleb's hair. "So much." He tried to curl up against Caleb as best he could, pulling him close. "Do you want to take a nap?"

Caleb nodded slowly, almost lethargically as he curled up around Zach, setting a hand on Zach's tummy and gently rubbing his thumb back and forth "Not a long nap... Just enough to get my energy back." Caleb said quietly and closed his eyes as he tucked his head underneath Zach's chin. Caleb was asleep almost immediately after that, his thumb still subconsciously moving - their unborn child seemed to like that, and moved gently with Caleb's thumb moving.

Zach held him close and just dozed a little, not really falling asleep, but happy to lie there and hold his husband. The baby was falling asleep as well and that just made things more comfortable. He just hoped Caleb felt better when he woke up and this weekend could be salvaged.

Time seemed to keep on rolling by without stopping for Caleb and Zach.  They were finally entering the fortieth week of pregnancy for Zach and things were progressing excellently - even if Zach complained about being 'too big' or that he had too pee every five minutes, or that his back, hips, and legs hurt constantly.  Caleb loved watching Zach change every day since their return from the resort; his husband had been great that weekend, getting him through and over that traumatizing experience, and Caleb's spirits were even starting to get better about the size of himself -- it no longer mattered what other's thought, because he wasn't married to them!

Caleb was excited that they were entering the fortieth week -- and nervous.  They - Dr. Evans and himself - had finally, but reluctantly agreed to Zach's request for a home birth.  The only stipulation was to have a midwife in the house when it happened, thus they hired Alexandria - she lived at the house in one of the guest bedrooms, and would be there with them until Zach gave birth to their child.  Of course, Noah still hoped for a girl, but Alexandria was certain that Zach was going to be having a boy, just with the way his stomach seemed to be positioned and the spicy foods that Zach had been craving the last few weeks of his pregnancy.

They had everything ready too - a gender-neutral bedroom with a zoo theme, gender-neutral clothes, and a lot of other gender-neutral things.  Though, they also have a closet full of unmarked gift-boxes from Zach's parents that included several gender-specific clothes, toys, blankets, etcetera, packed away - they just were not allowed to open the boxes until after their child was born.  It was just a few items, really, that would get Zach and Caleb through the first few weeks of their child's days.

The birthing room was also ready; a bed specifically made for home births - it was like a hospital birthing bed, but ten times more comfortable and more 'homey' looking.  Alexandria had all necessary medical equipment, a place for their child to be held in - basins and wash clothes all ready.  Even had drugs and antibiotics if there were any unforeseen problems with the delivery - although Dr. Evans was optimistic that there would not be a problem through Zach's pregnancy.

Zach was in the backyard with Noah, both of them doing the modified yoga that Zach was capable of doing these days. Noah had his butt stuck up in the air, his hands and feet planted firmly on the ground. Zach was kneeling with his hands on the ground instead of trying to do the move properly. It was pretty much impossible at this point. After a few moments in that position, they moved so they were standing up on one leg, arms above their head and pointing to the sky.

The baby had dropped a week ago and they were just playing the waiting game now. His due date had come and gone without anything happening, but neither Dr. Evans or Alexandria was worried. Zach was still doing well - achy and sore - but doing well all the same and the baby was doing great. Zach was ready though. He had gotten his way for his home birth and he was ready to meet their baby.

Noah hopped out of position and started giggling. "All done."

Zach carefully put his leg down so he was standing on both feet. "You did so good, bud. Thank you."

Noah looked at him oddly, then pointed at Zach's pants. "Papa, you peed."

Zach put his hand to the back of his pants because he knew he hadn't peed. The seat of his pants was damp which surprised him. He wasn't sure if that meant his water had broken or not. He expected to feel it happening, but then again, Caleb hadn't noticed either.

"Okay," Zach said calmly. "Let's go inside and find Miss Alexandria and Daddy. Can you do that for me?"

Noah nodded and took off, running inside to find Caleb. Zach followed at a slower pace, feeling both excited and nervous that maybe it was finally time.

Alexandria and Caleb were putting the final touches on the nursery when Noah ran up the stairs, out of breath and cheeks red "Daddy! Papa peed his pants! He tolded me to come get you and Miss Alex!"

Caleb and Alexandria shared a quick glance and then nodded at each other "Okay, Noah. You did really good baby. Come on" Caleb said as he lifted Noah up and onto his back and then trotted downstairs, Alexandria right behind him.

They found Zach pacing in the kitchen, hand on his lower back and stomach "Zach, baby? How are you feeling right now?" Caleb asked as he came over to his husband. Noah held onto Caleb's neck as Caleb bent and held onto both of Zach's elbows lightly.

"I think my water broke," Zach said, taking a slow deep breath and then blowing it out just as slowly. "And I'm pretty sure I'm having a contraction. So, I think it's go time."

The pain eased up and he exhaled. He gave Noah a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for getting Daddy and Miss Alexandria, bud. You did so well. You're going to be the best big brother."

Noah nodded proudly and easily dropped down from Caleb's back "I go get my big brother shirt! I am ready to be one!" Noah squealed happily, quickly taking off from the kitchen.

Caleb chuckled and shook his head "I have never seen a kid so excited to become a big brother before..." Caleb said quietly as he rubbed Zach's arms slowly "Alright, if you think it is time, lets get you into the room... Thank god we decided to put it downstairs... You'd never be able to climb up the stairs in this condition."

Caleb wrapped an arm lightly around Zach's back and kissed his husband's temple lightly as the duo started walking down the hallway and toward the downstairs guest bedroom "You are going to do amazing, babe... You'll bring our baby into this world without a single problem, won't ya?"

Alexandria followed behind quietly - she was there to help deliver and offer medical support if necessary. The rest of this was just Caleb and Zach - a much more intimate and enjoyable experience for the two men.

"That's the plan," Zach said as they got to the bedroom. He rubbed the small of his back and then stretched from side to side. "I'm excited and nervous. We're really doing this today." He leaned down to give Caleb a kiss. "And okay, I need to get these pants off me. They're definitely wet now and they feel pretty gross."

Zach's movements were awkward, but Caleb helped him strip down to just a T-shirt. Caleb also dried him off, though it was kind of useless, since his was a slow water break, still leaking steadily.

Alexandria hooked up the portable fetal heart rate monitor around Zach's stomach and took his vitals "Alright, sweetheart. Everything is set-up and looks good. Baby's heart rate is doing just fine, not in any stress. Your blood pressure is a little high, but its to be expected with the nervousness and pain you're experiencing." Alexandria said quietly, rubbing Zach's shoulders lightly "Walking around will help your water break a little quicker."

Caleb wrapped a towel around Zach's waist and pinned it so it would not fall off - it wouldn't help with the slow leak, but the absorbent floor mats they laid down would definitely protect the hardwood floors underneath.

Noah came running into the room, his 'This guy is a big brother' t-shirt proudly displayed on his body and the teddy bear he had picked out for his new sibling in his hand - it was a green teddy bear with 'Baby Martin' emblazoned on the t-shirt that the teddy bear was wearing.

Zach smiled at Noah and squatted down to give him a hug, Caleb helping to steady him. "That's so nice of you to get the baby's teddy bear." He smoothed back Noah's hair. "Do you remember what we talked about and how things are going to go? While Papa has the baby?"

Noah nodded. "You gunna be loud."

"And it's probably going to take a long time before the baby is born."

Noah hugged the bear. "I'm gunna be good and listen to Daddy and Miss Alex."

Caleb smiled and bent down to kiss the top of Noah's head lightly "That's right, and right now Daddy wants you to go sit in the chair over there... Me and papa have to do some walking to get things moving just a little faster." Caleb said gently, directing their son over to the chair in the corner of the room.

Noah toddled his way over and pulled himself up into the chair, his eyes glued to the action of his daddy and papa as they started slowly walking the room.

Caleb set his hand on the small of Zach's back, rubbing up and down with his thumb in soothing patterns "How are you feeling right now?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM