C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

"I'm okay," Zach said as they walked around the room. "The contractions aren't that bad yet. I can talk through them. I definitely feel the difference in my body." He rubbed his belly as another contraction began and he breathed slowly, still walking with Caleb.

Alexandria joined Noah in the chair, pulling him on her lap and talking to him softly. They had discussed sending Noah to Jen's when Zach went into labor but Noah was so excited that they decided he should stay. If things got too intense, Jen would come pick him up or just come over to take him somewhere else in the house. There was no telling how long this would take so she might come over anyway to keep him occupied because there was no way he wasn't going to get bored.

An hour seemed to pass by as slowly as possible. The contractions were starting to get worse, but still Zach was nowhere near being fully dilated - he was only at 3 centimeters and they had a *long* way to go before they hit ten.

Noah had gotten bored about halfway through it, leaving the birthing room to go and play with Leo and the toys there - Jen had to come over, simply because they didn't want Noah to be completely alone. Jen even called Zach's parent's so they would be here for the birth; it wouldn't surprise the duo if Zach's parents made it before the baby was even born.

Caleb rubbed Zach's back as his husband breathed through yet another contraction - Zach was sitting on a huge rubber ball, rolling and bouncing slightly to hopefully get things further along "We should have just had sex... I heard it was much quicker." Caleb teased as he wiped the sweat from Zach's forehead and face.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach laughed and pulled Caleb into a light kiss. "You just think I'm hot like this, all sweaty and fat." He shifted his hips a little more, glad to be rid of his shirt since Noah had left the room. He still had the towel around his waist more for modesty at this point since it seemed like his water had finally finished breaking.

Another contraction started up, a sharp band of pain wrapping around his middle and making it impossible for him to talk now. He was able to focus through them on keeping his breathing steady, able to work through the pain. The yoga was definitely helping him in that sense. He could move about pretty easily and focus inward. He hoped he could keep it going for the whole labor.

Caleb breathed with Zach, rubbing his shoulders and back - also occasionally dabbing up the sweat as it dripped down from Zach's face and neck.

"Feel like you're getting closer to pushing?" Caleb asked as he massaged down Zach's spine, digging lightly into his husband's lower back to ease the tension.

Zach made a face and shook his head. "Maybe we should get up and walk some more. See if that moves things along. I wonder if jumping would do anything."

Caleb helped pull him to his feet and Zach groaned a little, feeling a definite heaviness between his legs now, like the baby had settled further down. "Baby feels lower. Everything is just ... heavy? I don't know if that's the right word but that's how it feels."

Alex looked up from her book and smiled over at Zach "Just means that the baby is getting ready. You can walk around if you feel comfortable, but don't expect to be able to get far... Your little one will be coming soon, Mr. Martin." Alex said informatively before returning to her book.

Caleb rubbed Zach's back as the duo did small paces back and forth until Zach got his legs underneath him again "The heaviness is normal, but the baby is very likely pushing on everything inside of you right now... Are you feeling pressure on your prostate right now?" Caleb asked quietly, not wanting Alex to honestly hear their conversation - it was still difficult for Zach to talk about anything sex-related, and Caleb respected his husband enough to not blast their sex-life, even to people whom they trusted.

Zach flushed a little and nodded, his voice lowered. "I've got an erection. It feels really weird right now. Is that normal?"

Caleb giggled and nodded his head slowly "Very normal. I don't remember much about when I went into labor with Noah, but I remember that -- When he dropped low enough, I thought I was going to scream because of how hard I was..." Caleb blushed lightly and turned Zach so they were facing away from Alex.

Caleb reached down and squeezed Zach's stiff cock tightly "Mmm, yeah... That's about how hard I was too - but you wouldn't have seen it, because of the sheet that was over my knees." Caleb released Zach and kissed his cheek lightly "Just wait until you start pushing the baby's head over your prostate... Don't feel even slightly embarrassed if you spontaneously ejaculate... It happens."

Zach moaned as another contraction started and he stopped walking, unable to manage that during this one. They were lasting much longer now and he definitely couldn't move during them. When it was over he looked at Valeb, his eyes wide and his voice low, shocked. "Alex might see me do ... that?!"

Caleb nodded slowly, biting his bottom lip "She might... unless we can convince her that I can handle this... Or..." Caleb looked over his shoulder at Alex and then back at Zach "Or I could suck you off now, and you might not do it then..." Caleb suggested and shrugged his shoulders "I'm not entirely sure, but I think it might help... and it would also relieve the pressure down there, now..." He had never fallen into an experience like this, since he was so out of it when he gave birth to Noah.

He didn't even know he had ejaculated during one of his pushes until he felt the sticky liquid himself... Dr. Evans had kept that information to herself, and Zach didn't know a thing about it - it was just the two's secret "Dr. Evans never actually told me that I ejaculated when I was trying to push Noah out, I just... felt it happen... it was so... strange and probably one of the best orgasms I had - not knocking your skills, but that constant pressure on my prostate..." Caleb flushed from his own arousal at the memories "Very sticky mess... You don't remember that push when I just wouldn't stop moaning? Even after the contraction had come and gone?"

Zach hid his face with his hand, turning bright red. "Why didn't you tell me about this before now? Oh my god, Caleb." He moved his hand slightly so he could look at Caleb with one eye. "Do people do that? What you suggested? That's not what I was thinking of when I wanted to do this here and not at a hospital."

Caleb frowned and shrugged his shoulders "I didn't think about it until just now! It's not like I was intentionally holding information back just to embarrass you... I wasn't exactly *lucid* when I was in labor with Noah, Zach... So, sorry if I forgot some things." Caleb said defensively, furrowing his brows as he stared at Zach.

He tried to keep his anger up, but with his husband in such an obvious state of embarrassment and pain, it was pretty hard. Caleb dropped his arms and pulled his cellphone from his pocket. He flicked around a few times before pulling up a forum that listed all of the ways to relieve prostate-labor pains. Turning his cellphone screen, he showed Zach the options they had - there was not many. A hand job and a blow job - if the significant other could reach - were the two most promising relief helps. Penetration was strictly prohibited at this point "Seems like people do it all of the time... If the two people involved are comfortable with the idea of an quote 'orgasmic birth' - even though its well before the birth happens."

"Baby," Zach said softly. "I didn't mean it like that." He groaned at another contraction, sooner than he expected. He bent over, his hands on his knees as he curled around his belly, panting through the contraction. The pressure had increased and he felt his dick twitch under the towel.

He looked over at Alex. "Hetmy Alex, can you give us a bit of privacy?"

Alex shut her book.and got up. "Of course. I'll be in the living room. Come get me when you need me."

Zach waited until she was gone. "Is that something you would want to do? I mean, I've never even thought about doing that during labor."

Caleb shrugged and scuffed his foot back and forth on the floor, a light pink blush crossing his cheeks and the bridge of his nose "Is it weird that I want to do it? I mean... It's pleasure and relief, so its not *that* weird... but..." Caleb bit his lip and nodded his head decisively "Yes. I want to do it, Zach."

Zach rubbed at his jaw, looking at Caleb before he nodded as well. "Okay. Lock the door. And I don't think I can stand for this. My legs are already shaky."

He headed for the bed, figuring he could lean against that or even lie down. His cheeks were still red with embarrassment. He still couldn't believe that they were considering this.

Caleb went over and locked the door to the bedroom and then turned to see Zach laying down on the bed, towel already open but his cheeks were still red as ever. Caleb walked over to the birthing bed and kissed his husband softly on the lips "You sure that you're comfortable with this?" Caleb asked softly.

Caleb was trailing the tips of his fingers over Zach's thigh, and then over to his hard-on, gently tracing the pulsating veins in his husband's cock - he was teasing his husband, and he knew this - he loved teasing Zach whenever Caleb gave him head... always getting him closer and closer to the edge, because Zach had better control over his first orgasm, unlike Caleb who could cum at the snap of Zach's fingers the first time.

"I don't... I don't think it's going to take long," Zach said, his cock jumping as soon as Caleb touched him. He threw an arm over his eyes so he couldn't see anything - not that he could because of his belly but he was fighting so much embarrassment right now.

The next contraction hurt more in this position which just meant that after this he was not laboring in the bed, at least not on his back. The first touch of Caleb's mouth after the contraction ended was like a balm, soothing all the pain and aches he felt.

Caleb smirked around Zach's cock and soothingly ran his tongue up and down the length, slipping his mouth further down until his forehead was pressed against Zach's rounded belly. He angled his head just a bit more and was able to take the full length of Zach's cock. He hummed deep in his throat, which vibrated around the length of Zach's cock since it was deep in Caleb's throat -- that was the positive, Caleb hardly had a gag reflex and was able to easily fit Zach's cock in his entire throat and mouth.

Zach moaned deeply and thrust his hips up once before coming down Caleb's throat. He collapsed back on the bed with a heavy sigh, rubbing his belly as everything seemed to relax and loosen up down below. Another contraction came almost immediately but he just rode the wave of it, breathing calmly and slowly through it.

"That helped," Zach said, his voice filled with surprise. "I didn't think it actually would."

Caleb giggled as he pulled of Zach's softening cock, licking the sensitive head a few times before he stood up completely. Licking his lips and swallowed the bucket load of cum in his mouth "I had an idea that it would work... How do you feel now?" Caleb asked as he helped pulled Zach back up into a seated position when Zach held a hand out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM