C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach ran his hands down Caleb's back, holding him close and pressing kisses to his temple. He began to roll his hips, the two of them moving together. Zach kept kissing him and murmuring dirty things in Caleb's ear as he fucked him, building up the pace until he was fucking up hard into Caleb.

Zach couldn't keep up the pace in this position and he wrapped his arms around Caleb and rolled them over so Caleb was under him. He hiked Caleb's legs up over his shoulders and began to really fuck him, hitting his prostate and giving Caleb what he really wanted. He managed to get a hand down to stroke him, balancing on one hand buried in the bed by Caleb's shoulder.

Caleb was now constantly crying out, loudly, his back arched high and at what looked like an awkward angle. He was pushing - or trying to anyway - back against Zach and his fingers were digging into Zach's forearms. His head tossed back against the pillows, mouth opened wide on screams that cracked with each thrust straight into his prostate. His cock was once again hard and throbbing, leaking furiously against Zach's fingers and aiding in the strokes that his husband was making to it.

His whole body was trembling now, not just his thighs, as he was fucked the way he loved. Hard and fast; a brutal and punishing pace that would no doubt leave him sore afterwards. His screams were bouncing off the walls of their bedroom and Caleb's toes were curled tightly, legs wrapped somewhat loosely around Zach's neck "Yessss! Yessss!" he kept screaming the words over and over, unable to keep himself quiet now as Zach rocked his body hard into the mattress, sending the wooden headboard smacking into the plaster of their wall. Even cracking it in some places with the driving force that Zach's thrusts held.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach was positive they were going to wake the kids at this point but he wasn't going to stop to quiet Caleb now, not when they were both so close. Sweat was dripping down his back and he was starting to cramp, his legs slipping on the sheets. He was going to come and he needed Caleb to get off, needed him to come before he did.

"Baby," Zach groaned, panting heavily. "I'm not going to last. Fuck. You feel so good." He stroked Caleb faster, his thumb swiping over the head. "Come on, baby."

Caleb was whimpering, moaning, whining - pretty much every sound you could think of, was literally coming from his mouth at this point. His body arching, writhing, and twisting in so many different angles that they were both sure that Caleb's spine would just snap in half at any second; thank god he was flexible enough to endure such movements.

A scream tore out of him as his second orgasm hit him hard and fast, another large arc of white spilling into the air and landing carelessly onto his body and the sheets around him. His hole clamped hard on Zach's length and his legs locked over Zach's shoulders, his back arching almost completely off of the mattress and his entire body tensed up with the powerful orgasm, his body shaking and trembling.

It seemed to take forever before Caleb's body relaxed again. He was covered in sweat, a sated expression on his face and his chest heaving with every breath he took, although his hole was still clamping Zach's cock, squeezing and milking his husband's orgasm closer to the surface. "Fill me, Zach... Fill me up with that hot seed of yours..." Caleb murmured lazily, opening his eyes finally to look up at his husband - his eyes glazed over with lust, love, and a bit of exhaustion now.

"Baby," Zach gasped out, fucking into Caleb once more before coming hard himself. His chest heaved almost painfully as his hips jerked. He dropped his head forward, panting. "Oh my god."

It took him a moment but he helped Caleb move his legs down and pulled out carefully. He flopped next to Caleb, still breathing heavily, covered in sweat and Caleb's come. He rested a hand on Caleb's slightly curved belly, stroking with his thumb.

"'m dead. You killed me."

Caleb cried out again when he felt his husband's hot seed fill him. Once Zach pulled out, Caleb quickly rolled onto his side and pressed his thighs together, not wanting to let his husband's cum dribble out of him and spill onto the bed - now was not a time to change the sheets. He just wanted to bask in the afterglow of sex.

Caleb curled up around Zach's side and rested his head on Zach's shoulder, eyes closed lightly and nosing at Zach's armpit hair; the scent of sex was heavy in the air and Caleb just absolutely loved the smell of their combined odors together "Mmm, you not dead." Caleb said quietly, rubbing his chin against Zach's chest "Can feel your heart beating." Caleb confirmed, still just as quietly as sleepiness started once again setting in.

It, however, did not seem to last long. Tiny feet sounded on the hardwood floors, the door knob jiggling and then slaps being delivered when the door wouldn't budge open "Daddy! Papa! Open da door! It Noah, your son, remember me?!" Noah shouted through the wood, his tiny knees hitting the floor as he dug his fingers underneath the door, wiggling them to try and get his parents attention.

Zach couldn't help but laugh at that, shaking his head. He pressed a kiss to Caleb's head. "Go back to sleep. I'll take care of him."

Zach gently moved Caleb and got out of bed. He quickly scrubbed himself off with a t-shirt that was on the chair by the bed. He put deodorant on in an attempt to mask the smell of sex on him before pulling on clean clothes.

"Coming, bud." Zach opened the door, reaching down to pick up Noah before he could slip inside. He shut the door, leaving Caleb alone. "What's up? Daddy's sleeping. The baby makes him really tired, remember?"

Noah nodded and wrinkled his nose up as he poked at Zach's forehead "You all sweaty papa. And stinky!" Noah declared as he squirmed in Zach's arms and looked back at the bedroom door where Caleb was "I thought we was having a party t'day? Daddy can't sleep through the party!"

"He won't," Zach promised, patting Noah's back. "It's early in the morning and the party isn't until late this afternoon. We'll have time for breakfast, lunch, and naps before the party even starts. In fact it's really too early for you to be out of bed."

Zach carried him back down the hall to his bedroom and sat down on Noah's bed. "Do you think you can try and go back to sleep for a little longer so Daddy and I can sleep more?"

Noah looked down at his bed, and where Leo was still sleeping against the wall of it in the pile of stuffed animals "Okay... I sleep more." Noah said as he crawled out of Zach's lap and snuggled right up to Leo's big body, thumb going to his mouth - even though he had been weaned from his pacifier, he still sucked his thumb; another thing they were trying to wean him from "Nigh' nigh' stinky papa."

Zach leaned over to kiss his forehead before leaving him to sleep. He shut his door and went over to Savannah's room just to check. She was still fast asleep, legs tucked under her and butt in the air. He listened to her soft snores for a moment before shutting her door and going back to his and Caleb's room

"I convinced him to get more sleep," Zach said as he stripped off his shirt and got back in bed with Caleb. He pulled him close, sliding a hand down to Caleb's ass. "And Savannah is fast asleep."

Caleb smiled and snuggled against Zach's side, pushing back slightly against the hand on his ass "Mmm, so does that mean I get some more one-on-one time with their papa?" Caleb asked, a sly smile creeping across his face as he started trailing his fingers slowly up and down the valley's of Zach's muscular torso.

Zach chuckled a little. "You're ready to go again? You really are feeling better." He pressed his fingers between Caleb's cheeks, teasing against his sticky hole. "I don't think I'm getting it up again but I can definitely take care of you. What do you want, baby?"

Caleb shrugged lightly as he rolled his hips and bit his lip, "Tie me up and take me down?" Caleb asked quietly, his eyes shining slightly with randomly appearing tears "I..." he huffed and whimpered against Zach's chest "I can't... I don't know why... I'm just..." Caleb shook his head and a desperate sob escaped his mouth as he was continuously teased by Zach's fingers "So fucking horny right now... I don't know *why*!" Caleb finally managed to get the words out on a gasp, Zach having plunged his fingers in deep, but it only lasted for a few seconds before he was back to just teasing the outer rim.

"I have a better idea," Zach said, tugging on Caleb's rim. He rolled Caleb onto his back. "Stay here and don't move. No touching while I'm gone."

Caleb whined but kept still, his cock twitching and shining with precome. Zach looked at him for a moment, his belly swelling with their baby, the softness of pregnancy showing on his hips and chest already. He looked gorgeous. Zach hurried to the closet, reaching up to get a box he had hidden there.

"I bought you something new to try," Zach said, coming back to the bed. He opened it up and took out the toy. It was thick and curved with a round tip and three knobs before the flared base. He flicked on the vibrations, smiling. "It's not quite as big as you like but it should hit your prostate from inside and outside. And that will leave my hands free to ... explore."

Caleb whimpered loudly, hips wriggling on the mattress as his cock continued twitching "Di...Did you..." his fingers twitched, wanting so badly to touch himself as his cock strained upward into the air - from their different angles, Caleb looked a lot bigger in the cock department; especially since it was swollen, red, and glistening with every drop of precum that was leaking from its head.

"The door... lock... please... need... anything... something..." Caleb said brokenly, fingers clenching the sheets tightly as his hips rose and fell from the mattress. He was trying *so hard* right now to follow Zach's orders; knew that things would only be worse if he disobeyed. He had tears glistening in his eyes and tracking down the sides of his face.

Zach got up to lock the door again before rejoining him in bed. He reached for the lube and a condom, covering the toy with both. He pressed Caleb's legs up, spreading them wide to press the toy against his hole. He began to rock the toy slowly into Caleb, pushing a knob in before stopping.

"Okay baby?" asked Zach. "Ready for more?"

Caleb nodded furiously, biting his bottom lip to keep from crying out too loudly. He wrapped his hands behind his knees just have *something* to hold onto as he looked up at Zach "Yes... Yes... I'm okay..." he whispered, bottom lip trembling as he tried rocking back onto the toy that Zach was pushing into him "Just... just more... please... please..."

Zach pushed the toy in the rest of the way, resting it against Caleb's prostate. He knew it was in the right spot by the way Caleb's hips jerked. He gently pried Caleb's hands off his knees and pushed his legs back down to the bed, soothing his hands along Caleb's sides.

"I'm going to turn it on," Zach said, reaching up with his hand to cover Caleb's mouth. "I don't want to gag you so I'm going to help you out a little."

Caleb was squirming, trying to rock against the toy and Zach had to grip his hip firmly for a moment. "Stay still for just a moment. I can't turn it on if you keep moving so much." He reached down and flicked on the vibrator.

The second the vibrator was turned on, Caleb practically screamed into Zach's palm, his hips shooting off of the mattress and his cock jumped and jerked almost to the rhythm of the vibrations going through him. His eyes clenched shut tightly and Zach had to lower the vibration setting a little "Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Caleb gasped and moaned.

He scrambled to try and bring Zach closer, his fingernails raking and scratching at his husband's flesh "Zach... Zach... Oh god..." Caleb whined and keened loudly, his hips twisting from one direction to the other as the black plug continued to just literally hammer against his over-sensitive prostate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM