C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach kissed him roughly, forcing Caleb's mouth open as he held him down. He shoved his thigh between Caleb's legs so he could rut against him. He had planned on blowing Caleb but Caleb was clinging to him and not letting him move other than to kiss him.

"So pretty," Zach said, pulling back enough to look at Caleb's face, the pleasure writ all over it even as tears tracked down his cheeks. "I knew you'd like this toy. Knew you'd take it so well. My beautiful, gorgeous husband."

Caleb gasped and cried out, waves of tears just spilling down the sides of his face as he clung to Zach's shoulders, fingernails digging in deep. He was completely beyond words at this point, only able to whine or whimper. His whole body was trembling as he rocked his hips up and down against Zach's leg, it wasn't the best friction on his cock, but then again, he never really needed that.

Several minutes seemed to go by before Caleb's entire body was arching off of the bed, his fingernails digging so deep into Zach's back that blood started dripping from the half-moon wounds now there. He screamed out, rather loudly, as his cock quite literally exploded between their bodies, hot white cum drenching Caleb's stomach and Zach's.

After-shock twitches wracked Caleb's lithe frame as he collapsed bonelessly to the bed, finally releasing his husband. Although now completely soft from having been so thoroughly spent, Caleb's cock still twitched in time with the vibrating prostate massager that was still deeply pushed inside of his body.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach kissed Caleb's lax lips, brushing away the tears. He didn't turn off the prostate massager yet. Instead, he brought a hand down to Caleb's cock and began to fondle it so gently, his fingers stroking lightly. He wasn't sure if he could get another orgasm out of Caleb, especially since all three had been so strong, but he was definitely going to try.

"I want one more," Zach murmured in his ear. "I know you can give it to me. Come on, baby."

Caleb whined loudly, shaking his head rapidly as Zach stroked his cock. "I can't... Can't... can't..." Caleb muttered, lolling his head to the side and pressing his face against Zach's chest. Despite saying this, his cock was already starting to try and twitch back to life; his turn-around was impressive, even after three already powerful orgasms.

Caleb's legs, arms, and part of his chest were trembling still and he grasped onto Zach's arm, squeezing and digging his nails in to the firm flesh of Zach's forearm. "Can't... can't..." he whined, hips thrusting off of the mattress as he continued hardening in Zach's hand.

"There we go," Zach said softly as he felt Caleb harden. He pressed a kiss to his jaw. "I'm going to make this so easy for you. Give you something soft and warm. My hand is way too rough."

He moved down and took Caleb in his mouth, not sucking just holding him there as he put a hand down to rock the massager even more against Caleb's prostate. He wanted him to just work his way to another orgasm as gently as possible but he wanted that last orgasm from him.

Caleb whined louder, pushing his feet against the mattress as he shallowly began thrusting his cock in and out of Zach's mouth, his fingers clutching at the sheets. His mouth and eyes were wide open, heavy and loud pants leaving his mouth "Zach... Zach... Oh god... god... I'm s-s-s-soooo close!" Caleb whined loudly.

It wasn't long after that that Caleb's forth orgasm tore out of him, it was not nearly as large as the first three, but it was still a rather healthy amount of hot semen that shot out of him and landed in Zach's mouth.

Zach turned off the vibrator and gently stroked Caleb's hips to calm him down. He licked his lips, smiling at him as Caleb panted, staring up at the ceiling without really seeing anything. Once Caleb stopped trembling as much, Zach carefully took the prostate massager out, dropping it back in the box to clean later.

"You did so good for me," Zach said gently, crooning softly as he gathered Caleb in his arms. "My beautiful boy. I'm so proud of you for giving me that last one. I know it was hard but you did it for me like I knew you could."

Caleb nodded lethargically, his eyes struggling to stay open as he loosely wrapped his arms around Zach's waist. An occasional jolt of after-shocks from the four almost consecutive orgasms shaking his entire body. "Too much..." he whispered and rubbed his face against Zach's broad chest "So much..."

His entire body still felt like it was vibrating, even if half of his body felt incredibly numb - practically from the waist down - "What... why..." he yawned and shook his head "Why did you... think that... that was a good... good... idea?" he asked, teeth clattering as his body trembled for an entirely different reason.

His pregnancy symptoms seemed to be following the same course this time, as they had when he was pregnant with Noah. Cold all of the time, high sex-drive, high-energy... It was going to be another six months of craziness for him and Zach. He was even rounder in the middle, just like he'd been when pregnant with Noah. He was going to be uncomfortably big again, and he knew he would hate it, even if Zach loved it.

Zach pulled the covers back over them even though he was definitely too warm. Keeping Caleb warm was more important. "Why did I think it was a good idea? Well, I wasn't sure if this was going to be like your last pregnancy or like mine where we got super horny. I figured I would prepare just in case because I knew I didn't have the stamina to keep up with you. I swear my refractory time is even longer since I'm nursing. When I saw this, I thought it would be perfect. It was thick enough to feel good for you and it would be constant prostate stimulation that left my hands free. And I wanted you to give me that fourth orgasm because I wanted to wear you out. We're definitely not going to have any time the rest of the day to do this with the party later."

Caleb nodded and yawned loudly, slowly falling asleep to the rumbling hum of his husband's voice. He curled up around Zach, still completely drenched in sweat and cum. It didn't take but another few minutes before Caleb was out cold, snoring softly against Zach's chest and clutching at his husband's side - still, his body was wracked with small shakes from the over stimulation to his super sensitive body.

------

Later that evening, Caleb was smiling - happy for the first time in three months - as he went around the house and greeted all of their friends and family that had shown up. It wasn't a big party, by any means. Jen, Zach's parents, and a couple of the gay couples that also had kids that they'd met through the daycare, as well as Amanda, Noah's favorite babysitter were all in attendance; even if they didn't know why they were attending the impromptu party in the first place.

Caleb had the energy of what seemed like three-hundred Noah's combined, chatting up a storm, laughing and carrying on about this and that. Jen was standing next to Zach and watching the proverbial ping-pong match that Caleb's mouth was making as he had three different conversations "So uh... I guess Caleb is back to his normal happy-go-lucky self, hm? You and he have a bit of fun with that this morning?" Jen asked, completely unashamed to be digging into Zach's sex life, even though she knew she wouldn't get an answer.

"I'm absolutely sure I have no idea'what you're talking about," Zach said even though he had obvious scratch marks on his forearms. "I don't have sex, Jen. Caleb and I just hold hands."

Naturally that was when Savannah nuzzled his chest and signed for milk, making it quite obvious how he was lying. Zach patted her back gently. It was going to be a bottle night much to her disappointment. She, like Noah, preferred nursing over bottles and would get loud about it. If she got really fussy, Zach would leave to nurse her but he'd rather not.

"But yes, he's feeling a lot better. The second trimester is much better for him."

Jen rolled her eyes and shook her head "Right... Never have sex my ass. That explains how he's pregnant, again, and you have that little cute thing against your chest." Jen said, pointing at Savannah even as she prepared a bottle for the little girl and handed it off to Zach.

Caleb bounded over and squealed with delight "Oh my god! We should have parties like this all the time, I feel like such an adult, even with all of these-..." he paused mid-sentence as a gaggle of three-year-olds ran through the living room, screaming and enjoying their own time "kids around! This is the best!" Caleb said happily, leaning down and planting a firm kiss on Zach's lips before he bounded off again in another direction.

Jen smothered a laugh in her hand and shook her head "He's going to crash just as hard as Noah is tonight... Isn't he?"

"He woke me up at 4am," Zach said as he tried to convince Savannah the bottle was fine. She pouted up at him and patted his chest. "Before bed. I promise. Bottle for now." She looked at it distrustfully but took the bottle. "You have no idea what it took to wear him out. And no I'm not giving details. We just hold hands, remember."

Jen laughed loudly and snorted some of the water she had just taken a sip of "Oh lord have mercy. I'll get details from Caleb!" Jen said, quickly throwing herself off of the couch as she bounced away in search of Caleb.

Next was Noah who came to sit beside his papa, sniffling and wiping at his eyes - it was already getting close to bed-time for Noah, especially because he 'skipped' naptime "Papa... How come daddy is running around like a lil' kid?" Noah asked, pointing to Caleb who was once again on the move, Jen at his side as they talked animatedly about God knows what.

"Because he feels better and he's excited. Remember why we're having the party?" Noah nodded. "He is so happy to tell everyone and so happy he's feeling better in time for the party as well."

Zach reached over to pull Noah close. "Are you okay, buddy? Why are you sniffly?"

Noah yawned loudly and wiped at his eyes again, his forehead and nose were both tinged a slightly red color and he shook his head "Nothing wrong... I just play hard." Noah stated, but the snot starting to dribble out of his nose suggested otherwise, even as he tried sniffing it back up.

"Oh boy," Zach said with a sigh. He dug in his pocket for a tissue, something he had taken to carrying since having kids. He wiped Noah's nose, glad that Savannah could hold her own bottle. "Blow for me."

Noah blew out and Zach made a face at the amount of snot that came out. "Are you sure you're feeling okay? That this is because you played hard?"

Noah nodded and pushed away Zach's hand after blowing his nose "Uh huh." he mumbled, now feeling worse after having blown his nose. He sneezed a couple of times, startling Savannah into dropping her bottle in Zach's lap "I just play hard... No sick papa." Noah said, turning his head to glare up at Zach - something he only did when he dared his two father's to try and defy his words, especially if he knew he was wrong.

"Stay here," Zach said to Noah. He took Savannah over to his mother who was more than happy to accept her granddaughter for cuddles and the rest of her bottle. Zach came back over to Noah and picked him up despite Noah's protests that he was totally fine, papa.

Zach made his way over to Caleb, Noah sneezing and protesting the whole way. "Caleb, we have a little issue. Someone is a bit under the weather."

Caleb frowned and took Noah from Zach's arms, reaching a hand up to his son's forehead and then pressing his lips to the area after pushing Noah's long floppy hair out of his way "Mmm, indeed. He's running a low grade fever." Caleb said as he bounced Noah lightly on his hip and rubbed the three-year-olds back lightly.

Noah shook his head rapidly, sneezing against Caleb's chest "Uhn-uhn! I fine, daddy! I no gotta fever!" Noah protested, even as a snot bubble popped from his nose.

Caleb grimaced and shook his own head "Yes you do. We're gonna get you upstairs, into a nice warm bath, and then its off to bed with you." Caleb said as he kissed Noah on the head lightly and then looked up at Zach "Can you handle the party while I deal with him?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM