C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

"He is good," Zach admitted. He had worked with child actors before and it wasn't easy for them so it would never be something he would push Noah into. If he wanted to.act, Zach would help him of course, but he'd rather Noah be a kid. "He looks like he's having fun up there. That's the most important part."

The play finished and all of the parents clapped as the kids bowed before running off stage. Zach smiled happily and rubbed Caleb's arm. "That was so fun. Let's go get our little actor."

Caleb nodded and with Zach's help he managed to slowly get out of the seat that was totally not made for pregnant patrons - his back and ribs were killing him now and he was once again short of breath. Noah was one of the first kids that managed to run off stage, and he darted through the adult's legs, "Daddy! Papa! Did ya see me up there!?" Noah squealed, running and jumping into Zach's arms, a proud smile stretching a mile wide on his orange painted face.

Caleb laughed and smiled, reaching up to rub his son's cheek with his finger "Of course we saw you, baby. You were so incredibly good!" Caleb beamed, leaning in just a little to kiss Noah on the face "And guess what? Papa has promised you a special dinner and ice cream, because of how well you did on stage."

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach bounced Noah in his arms, beaming at him proudly. "You were the best. I'm so glad you had fun doing the play. Do you know what you want for your special dinner?"

Zach set him back down on the ground, taking his hand and holding Caleb's with his other. Noah dragged them towards his classroom where his stuff was as he chattered about the play, completely ignoring the dinner question. That was fine. He was too excited about the play to worry about that now.

"Okay, okay," Zach interrupted him. "You go grab your backpack and uniform. You can wear your costume home."

Caleb huffed quietly, leaning heavily against Zach and holding onto his sore and broken ribs "You need to carry him, Zach... I cannot move as fast as he'd like us too." Caleb said as he watched Noah chat with friends he had made in his class while collecting his belongings.

Noah came rushing back, bouncing on the tips of his toes "I wanna go for cheeseburgers and french fries. And a really really big Ice Cream!" Noah announced, grasping onto Zach's hand once again, readying to drag them off down the hall.

"Hold on, bud. Daddy can't go as fast as you want to go. Either walk at Daddy's pace or I'll carry you. You can rock a piggyback if you want," Zach offered, keeping his feet firmly planted in place.

Noah chose the piggyback ride, clambering onto Zach's back when he knelt down. Zach stood back up, holding Noah's stuff in one hand and using his other arm to hold up Noah's bottom. "Okay, monkey arms and legs. I need my hands free to help Daddy."

"Okay!" Noah said as he wrapped his legs around Zach's waist and clung to his shoulders. Zach took Caleb's arm again, helping him down the hall.

"So cheeseburgers and French fries. I think we can do that. Do you want to get Savannah and Brigit or just go out with me and Daddy?"

Noah looked over Zach's shoulder, watching as he helped his daddy walk down the hall and then the two steps that led out of the elementary school "Just you and daddy. Vannah can't eat cheeseburgers and french fries and Brigit is a veggie." Noah stated, feet tightening around Zach's waist a little as he was bounced playfully once they got to the SUV.

Caleb leaned against the door, groaning softly and rocking his hips from side to side, trying to shift the baby that was now pressing on his bladder "Should have went to the bathrooms before we left..." Caleb huffed and closed his eyes "But Noah's right... Savannah can't eat anything off the menu of Noah's favorite restaurant and Brigit is a vegan, she would only be able to eat salad - neither of those are very fun."

"Then it's a Noah and his daddies dinner," Zach said, helping Noah down. He opened the door for him so he could get inside and into his booster seat.

"I have a idea for the bathroom," Zach said quietly, lifting Caleb into the car. "Scoot all the way to the edge of the seat." He reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a little bag that had a round opening. "This has absorbent material in it so you can just pee in it and toss it."

Caleb looked at the bag and quirked an eyebrow upward "Where the heck did you even get this?" Caleb asked, but he really didn't care at this point. He would have peed in a soda bottle if it meant relieving the pressure on his bladder. He scooted to the edge of the seat, gasping and biting back pained whimpers as he pulled his pants down just enough.

Zach had to position his cock into the bag opening and stand there, watching guard and also blocking anyone's view from what they were doing, but soon enough Caleb was sighing in relief, forehead pressed against Zach's chest as he squirmed. His bladder was *really* full, having sat through that entire play - it didn't help that Caleb had drank nearly sixty-four ounces of green tea before the play even started and that was just a natural beverage that encouraged urination.

"We've used them on sets when we had shots we couldn't stop to go use the bathroom for," Zach said. "They have ones women can use too without even having to take off their pants. I bought some with Noah in mind but figured I would stash them in the car in case either of you needed them."

When Calen finished, Zach sealed the bag and put it back in the glove compartment before helping Caleb get his cock tucked away and his pants back in place. He grabbed a few wet wipes and cleaned off his hands before kissing Caleb lightly. "Better?"

Caleb nodded and slowly shifted back against the seat of the SUV "Much... Those things are very convenient. They will definitely come in handy for the road-trip home... Three kids, one car... I know we'll have to stop at some points because of Leo and having to change the baby, but that'll definitely come in handy for us." Caleb said, closing his eyes and slowly shifting so Zach could buckle him up properly.

Noah poked his head up, still not quite strapped into his booster seat "Daddy, papa, are we going now? I want to eat. I'm very hungry!"

"We can go as soon as you're buckled in," Zach said as he buckled Caleb in. "I know you can do it yourself so please do it. Then we can get going to our special dinner."

"Oops," Noah said, grinning sheepishly before buckling himself in. "Sorry, Papa."

"No problem, bud." Zach turned to smile at him, clicking his own seat belt into place. "We can go now that everyone is buckled in safely. Can you text Brigit and let her know the plans, babe?"

Caleb nodded as he slid his phone out of the bag he had taken to carrying now that he could hardly reach his pockets - front or back - with the wide belly in his way. He quickly tapped out the message and sighed tiredly. "Okay... She said that's fine, her and Savannah were going to eat zucchini spaghetti for dinner tonight anyway."

Caleb shifted around in the seat, feeling increasingly uncomfortable in the seat. "Is it a bad thing to say that I wish I was in labor right about now? I am so tired of being pregnant." Caleb said, huffing as he tried finding a comfortable position in the straightback leathers.

"Don't even joke about that. We don't need a repeat of your first pregnancy," Zach said as he navigated the crowded parking lot. "Remember how boring bedrest was? I think we learned with Savannah that full term babies are much better."

Once he got our of the parking lot, it wasn't a long drive to the restaurant thankfully. Caleb was moving restlessly in the seat and Noah was chattering up a storm about his Halloween costume. Brigit was going to have to take the kids around because Zach was going to be filming and Caleb clearly couldn't walk the neighborhood. He was going to sit out front with Leo and give out candy though.

"Oh, I remember..." Caleb said with a quiet groan attached - whether it was because of his uncomfortable nature, or the thought of bedrest, it was anyone's guess, but it was likely both scenarios. "I enjoy *not* having to be on bedrest... We can still have fun." Caleb said quietly, not wanting to peak their five-year-old's curious mind.

Noah didn't seem bothered at all that his parents were speaking while he was talking about his costume, his papa and daddy had perfect hearing skills and could carry on a conversation while he was talking "Papa, are you coming trick-or-treating with me and Vannah this year? And are we gonna go home for it? I really like the candies that our friends pass out." Back home in LA, things were a lot different; full-sized candy bars and goodie bags were handed out every year, seeing as they lived in a predominantly rich neighborhood.

"No honey, I'm going to be filming that day. I can't reschedule like I could for today," Zach said regretfully. "Brigit is going to go with you and Vannah around our new neighborhood. Daddy is going to stay home and give out candy."

Zach pulled into the parking lot of Noah's favorite restaurant. It was a family restaurant that specialized in burgers. Noah loved their cheeseburgers. Zach was personally a fan of their milkshakes.

Caleb sighed and rubbed his stomach slowly "I know that my SUV is smaller... and can't fit as many people comfortably like yours... but if I'm planning on ever being pregnant again - we're taking my SUV wherever we go... I cannot keep trying to jump in and out of this thing." Caleb grumbled - he was extremely irritable as of late, still every little thing that occurred got on his nerves and he was snapping, mostly at Zach, for no reason whatsoever.

Once the trio were out of the SUV, Caleb leaning heavily against Zach and once again having to move his hips in slow circles to get the baby to shift off of his organs, they headed inside. The receptionist - a young girl, probably sixteen - smiled bubbly "Hi! Welcome to Burger Palace! Will it just be the three of you for dinner? Table or booth?"

"Table," Zach said since Caleb couldn't fit in a booth any longer. "But something a little closer to the restrooms if possible."

The girl nodded and led them towards the back and near the bathrooms. "Here you go! Your waitress will be with you shortly. I hope you have a great meal."

Zach helped Caleb sit down, rubbing his side gently. "Where do you want to sit, bud?"

"I'll sit over here, you can sit next to Daddy." Noah said as he walked over to the lonelier side of the four-top table, he pulled his chair out and sat up on his knees so he could see both of his parents "You know, just in case Daddy needs your help... Or you just want to touch him." Noah made a face and grabbed the crayons that were on the table, starting to color on the large sheet of paper that doubled as a table cloth.

Caleb laughed and shook his head "When did you get to be so smart, Dinosaur?" Caleb asked, reaching over to ruffle Noah's hair - which once used to be brownish-blonde as a baby, was now slowly turning to a charcoal black like Caleb's hair, and his soft baby curls were starting to straighten out.

Noah huffed and pushed Caleb's hand out of his hair "I'm not a Dinosaur anymore!" Noah said, rejecting the nickname that he had since he was pretty much born "And I've gotten smart since going to school..." His tone was edging on that 'duh' attitude that they really had no clue where Noah was picking it up from; probably a television show that Brigit watched and tried getting Noah to avoid seeing - for this exact reason.

"You're always going to be our Dinosaur. That's how it works," Zach said easily. "We get to call you by your nickname forever. I still get called by my nickname by Aunt Lynn. Do you to look at the menu or do you know what you want to get?"

Zach handed Caleb a menu and opened one up himself. He wasn't sure what he wanted - or more specifically what he should have. He wanted a milkshake which meant he probably had to have a salad to balance out the shake. He really hated having to watch his weight but he had a harder time keeping it off since he had Savannah.

"A cheeseburger and fries, the one I always get!" Noah stated, pushing the menu away when Caleb tried to offer his up to Noah "And a cherry milkshake."

Caleb huffed, closing his eyes tightly "I need to use the bathroom." He would have waited for Zach to help him up, but he was already so close to snapping at Noah, and he really didn't want too. Focusing on getting up himself, without Zach, was distraction enough, but he needed to breathe, get away from the situation. Once he was safely in the bathroom, he texted Zach 'You need to have a chat with your son, before he gets a spanking right here in the middle in the restaurant.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM