True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I like where our roleplaying is going too. And I am in college, I am majoring in performing arts. Aw, thank you. Aki is so much like me and I also love Nick and you as well. :))

Aki wanted to be truly freed from his tight, unbearable bondage and also be freed from the unbearable sensation of his strained cock.  He continued to whimper, feeling as though he was pitiful as he was slowly released from the leather cage slowly second by second. He loved all of this unbearable uneasiness that the kinkiness placed upon his vulnerable body. He knew that the twins were unable to comprehend as to what was happening in front of their eyes but they were soon able to forget. To them it seemed as though their mother and father were both embracing in a hug, an embrace that seemed to be normal to them.

That was the wonderful thing of being young. He was weary because of the mind numbing sensitively to touch  but just had wanted to be soothed more than wanting to sleep. He loved each moment that he and his Nick spent together, sex was better with an audience even if it was their two twins blankly staring at their beloved parents locked in what was to be of such an intense and sexual bliss.

He easily let himself be caught up in the presence of what was passion. When he was guided to Nick's lips he smirked, feeling as if he could kiss his lips forever and ever. He wished that each kiss or touch would be like an eternal present but knew that soon he and Nick had to resurface from beneath the waves of passion to regain air in their lungs.  He hummed in his mind a positive tune as his body was being explored by Nick's highly skilled hands, lips and tongue from time to time. When his eager lips were kissed upon he smiled and joined in with his own ones, focusing only upon making Nick's wildest sexual fantasies come alive like making a wish on a swiftly shooting star. He no longer cared if his loud outbursts would startle the twins as he was too far gone in lust's firm grasp and caress.

"Love, do you think that Angel and Hercules will remember this?" He asked Nick gently between heavily panted breaths. He desired to be stuffed by Nick's large cock and before he could inhale another breath he was filled without mercy so much that his gasp became strained as if he was being grabbed by the neck and slowly choked. "Ahhh! ... shit!" He cried out, noticing the twins staring at the scene silently with confused eyes. "Holy fuck!" He wanted nothing more than to be dominated by Nick like so many times before. Each time they made love it was like a new experience all over again.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
(ohh wow impressive! your major will allow you to transform your bursting anger and outburst of emotions into your performance! that's a good place where you're at ;) which part of performing arts are you in? hmm, drama? singing? do you even classify it in this way?)

"hmmm....? For thsi time, they will not remember.... but wait till they are grown up enough and we're still giving them smaller siblings. They will soon know never to come into daddy and mommy's room in the morning or at night - for daddy and mommy will always be busy with babymaking..." Nick smirked and lifted Aki up further up the trunk, then dropped him directly on his thick, hard shaft. He loved that silent scream by AKi, as if he was choked by his monster cock. He swiped away the tears o fjoy that was running down his cheek and entangled them in another kiss.

"Hmm.. my sweet little AKi..." he hummed as they parted for air, taking a deep breath he started his reletnly assault, claiming Aki deep slamming into the still swollen canal of Aki's. Aki's moans were broken, his eyes rolled back at that lovely way, and his cock trapped between them. Nick smiled and loved how broken Aki was, entirely at his mercy, his husband could only take what he decided to give, and never fight back.

"Aki... my love. My sweetest love." he murmured, rubbing their cheeks together as he felt waves of pleasure coursing through him, feeling that lovely joy of surreal union through their physical body. Aki's screams were loud and coarse, but their twins just stared at them innocently, seemingly not at all disturbed by the sudden noise.

"are you reayd to take my seed, Aki? Do you think you have room fro that? I'm going ot keep your womb full of my seeds... so that when we leave here, you'll alreayd be carrying a baby with you." Nick smiled and slammed like a beast into his husband, claiming him in every way possible nibbling hickes down his neck.
(I am delving into acting, dancing and creative writing all in one. I am trying my hand at improving my writing skills as well. It is interesting subjects that I am being taught very well by my teacher. Acting helps me channel my anger problem and emotions in a positive way, my teacher lets me express myself during class and the other students instead of simply sitting through boring lectures. It is really fun!:))

Aki smirked up at Nick, his emotions were a mixture as was the same painful pleasure that he felt and was soon to experience. He moaned loudly, not keeping back any of his emotions. He was relieved that the two twins were unable to comprehend that their mother and father were making love. They simply continued to stare at the strange, unfamiliar scene of them. Both Nick and Aki would welcome more new lives into their expanding family. He was once more unaware of just how painful the full drop upon Nick's cock would be but he did not struggle. He cried out as he felt satisfaction flow like a endless river.

He always wondered as to if he was good enough for Nick. The first time they fell head over heels in love with each other they were both smitten for one another. Both Aki and Nick were now exploring each other's familiar areas of skin. Each day, evening and night Aki was peacefully serene, praying each day to wake up to Nick in their a soft, largely sized bed that the two of them shared together without any single moments of pathetic, cruel complaints. He smiled, gazing up into the depths of Nick's eyes. He was overpowered once again by the sheer size of Nick's enormous cock forcing itself to begin slipping through the tight flesh of Aki's opening and inching further down the length of his seemingly endless birth canal. He gasped with each movement of Nick forcing itself into the depths of his body.

"They are probably trying to wrap their minds around what is happening before their eyes." He said with a breathy chuckle, relieved that they are not old enough to ask questions on their small, feeble minds.  Before he could express his outbursts any further he was cut off by the presence of Nick's lips upon his own, whimpering muffled as he was overpowered by a strong, eagerly passionate strength of a full mouthed kiss. He loved it whenever Nick had taken control which was truly all of the time.

"I am blessed to have birthed Angel and Hercules who are our firstborn twins and for loving you and only you with each passing day. Soon we will welcome many more children in our family and I am prepared to birth forth many sons and daughters into it." He smiled once more, feeling as if he was on the right track to climax soon but as for now it was not time to release his own seed upon the surface of soil that they were standing upon while making such sweet love in the woods before their twins eyes. "Yes my love, I am ready to receive your seed into my womb." He admired the way that Nick had always taken charge over everything, he always wanted a husband who would be dominant over him and Nick was the one to do such things.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

(i can guess as much! and wow you're also good at dancing! very impressive. I'm have such stiff joints i can't say I could dance at all... it would just turn out to be awkward. what type of dance do you pratise? modern? jazz? and it's really good for you to have picked up both acting and creative writing as welll! you are talented, that's for sure ;))

The sweet and pained moans of Aki was always thrilling. It just added onto the tight clench of his canal on his shaft, and Nick's cock throbbed and swelled up even more at the incredible tightness on him. He moaned and smiled, squeezed Aki's buttocks as a wordless appreciation of his husband's lovely reaction, then went on to slam deep and hard into him. He coudl feel the moment of passion so clearly.

"I guess we're just starting sex education very early...." Nick murmured, though truly he wouldn't want to expose their children to whatever crazy things they did in their bedroom: children should enjoy their childhood and early exposure to sex was not that "right thing" for his children.

"Aki... Aki, well up with my seeds, babe. Prove to me how fertile you are, and show the world as well..." he murmured before kissing him, pouring all his feeling to him and indulge in the taste of his husband, not leaving any part of him unexplored. Nick was claiming every inch of AKi as his, and he would be using him as he liked... but he was also a "toy lover" who woudl not ever hurt Aki for real.

"Cum for me babe...." he whispered as he panted through his thrusts, taking Aki over and over again in this lovely union. He was one wiht Aki... they celebrated their marriage with the sound of flesh on flesh, where birds chirped in and the waves added on, forming the greatest symphany of nature.

"AKi!" Nick exclaimed when he reached his climax, his thick cum shooting deep within Aki to coat his walls. Little did he know that was not necessary anymore... AKi was already with child from their first passionate night together. 
(I do ballet. I am open to many other dances and I believe that everyone can dance in their own special way. :))

Aki moaned for a long amount of time, letting his beloved have free access to his vulnerable body. He easily gave into the thought process of what was submission, allowing him to dominate him to the point of no return. He huffed many heavy lungfulls of breath both in and out of his lungs in response to each harsh, forceful thrust like movements of Nick;'s strong, sturdy hips against his still slightly sore ass.

He gripped the sides of the thick tree trunk that he was leaning hard against, feeling the stares of the two twins as they did not seem to glance away. He would keep this situation a secret from everyone but Nick because they were the only two in the woods that day as the dawn turned into the evening and the sun was at it's very highest in the skies above them as they made such passionate love in what was the depths of what was peaceful, serene nature. Aki sighed happily, never looking for the inevitable end of the sexual process that they both were included in. He loved each moment that they spent together.

"Yeah .. Angel and Hercules are still innocent. They will probably forget this after they fall asleep anyway." He said with a breathless chuckle, loving each thrust that propelled him back against the tree. "I can tell that when they get older then they will probably wonder as to what mommy and daddy are doing each day and night because of the loud noises coming from our room." Both Aki and Nick felt so very badly for subjecting his children to the filthy escapades but at the same time the two lovers were simply human and they had true, primal needs. The presence of the scent of sex was thick in the air.

Lovemaking was more than simply lust or passion, it was about expressing affection for each other with each passing minute.  Both Nick and Aki seemed to be indulged in each other that such bright, sunshine filled day, glad that the children would be unable to remember as to what their two eyes were seeing at that exact, touchy moment. "I am eager for my belly to swell and my womb to stretch with more of our children, the world shall know of our new children." He said breathlessly, sensing his climax closing in which caused him to gasp as it felt intense.

"Nick! .." He cried out his lover's name as he felt himself inally release his own seed from his twitching cock at the same time as Nick did, biting down upon his lower lip eagerly as he slightly felt his own hips jerking upward. He was now a panting, gasping and breathless mess, slowly feeling his tensed up body starting to relax. He wrapped his arms around Nick, slowly descending from his sexual high the same as Nick was also doing.

(Wow ballet! I wouldnt have guessed... haha it's very technical isnt it? And that's some pressure to your foot, isnt it? Do you develop those thick callouses? Is it painful?

Haha i know it's going to be essier with the muscle strength and flexibility developer through ballet for u to pick up other dances, a piece of cake for u, isnt it?)

………

"Then to prepare for that, we better install sound-proof walls... and also position their bedroom as far away from our room as possible." Nick chuckled and suggested, taking Aki even deeper, a little annoyed that his husband was still able to form coherent thoughts while they were so engaged in babymaking - but yes, the idea also excited him that their kids would.know not to disturb mommy and daddy when they heard strange banging sounds from the corridor....

Nick smiled and totoally agreed with Aki, he couldnt wait for more children to come, bore through the fertile womb of Aki and allow him the chance to enjoy and indulge in his swelled up body. His Aki was attractive as always, but when he was heavy with child, whiny and clumsy, that was when he was sexiest. He slammed relentlessly into Aki, reaching climax at the same time as him.

Once Nick had come down from his high enough to sense their surroudning, he chuckled out loud at what a mess they had made on the meadow. The grass where they had stepped on was now glistening with the fluids from them, even some of Aki's milk had spilled on their ecstasy, drippling everywhere. More fluid was trickling down Aki's thigh. Nick scooped Aki up, noticing his predicament, feeling how exhausted Aki was, his legs were trembling hard. He smiled and indulgently lifted Aki up like a koala, held his bottom with one hand, he was able to spare his other hand in pushing the twins forward in their stroller. "Let's head back, Aki.... love you so much. And let the staff wonder tmr what really is this mess." He chuckled lightheartedly, thoroughly satisfied with this lovely "dance of life".

(Hey sorry babe had been so busy today in office... that'a why the delay....)
(It is a wonderful stress reliever whenever I get to dance for a while. And it is a great expression of joy for me. I did not develop callouses and it is easy for me to dance since I am light on my feet. It is alright my love, there is no need to apologize. I understand that real life is important and it becomes hectic. I am patient. :))

Aki was once again a sensitive mess of a man, loving it whenever he and his beloved Nick made such sweet, rough lovemaking. He whimpered softly, sensing another climax closing in. He loved it whenever he was unable to control his five senses or movements of his body. He felt the presence of his seed spilling out of the tip of his cock like an endless sprinkler as the such liquid shot from him from time to time.

He was unaware but he was already impregnated with their soon to be born children. He was eager to have twins once again but one child would also be alright. He was ruled over by his beloved Nick, never wanting to ever be out of his sight or freed from his rough, heated and eagerly to please touch. Aki also loved the way that Nick put down the commands in the relationship while Aki stayed submissive and not able to stay still as Nick prevailed and had his cock cross a threshold known as rough thrusting. He was more than eager to be filled up with his thick, strong sperm. He smirked, gazing up into Nick's eyes.

"I think that is a wonderful idea to have sound proof walls. It is even better if we could put up locks on our bedroom door so that our children will not just barge in." He said softly, feeling the sensation of their sexual weightlessness crash down upon Nick and Aki like a thousand ton of bricks as their bodies were held down by an invisible force known as Earth's heavy, burdensome presence of gravity.

He was always curious as to how his beloved had always been a ball of endless energy, he loved that about Nick and he was so much more stronger than Christopher. He knew not to bring up the topic of Nick's father because of how negatively Nick would react. He loved Nick so much more than anything in the whole entire world and their children Hercules and Angel and the more soon to be born children.

He allowed himself to fall victim to another orgasm and then arched his back, panting heavily as he was able to finally relax after the harsh climax he felt. He loved Nick with all of his heart and soul and soon he was smiling as he spoke to Nick. "I would love to head back home, I love you too, sweetheart." He kissed a side of Nick's face, letting him carry him.

(you must be flexible then! haha how envious~ i could hardly touch my toes without bending my legs LOL and i can imagine it'd be beautfiul for you to dance.... hmm. do we want to add that into Aki in our rp? something that Nick had him rediscovering since now he had the freedom to do so?

what if, Nick presented him with this dance studio in their mansion. And while Nick encouraged Aki to try it, Aki sort of tripped and fell during one of those fancy swirls(sorry i don't really know how you call it professionally...) and fell straight into nick's arms. That sudden shock had Aki feeling pain in his abdomen and some bleeding - that's when they foudn out he's pregnant again? ;))

As soon as they arrived back at the little white cottage, Nick called for their nanny to again take care of the kids. it was almost noon and the twins would soon need their feeding, but for now they could get changed and perhaps play with themselves for awhile, for Nick had to clean Aki up first.

Omitting the stare of the nanny, he carried Aki up the stairs where their bedroom was. Nick had therefore wrapped his own jacket around Aki to hide his precious body from the curious gaze of the nanny, but from the vast amount of flesh exposed underneath, it was not difficult for the nanny to figure out Aki was naked underneath. He smiled and planted another hicky on Aki's neck, making his husband moan so sweetly, it made the nanny blush. "Aki.... " Nick smirked. His husband really knew nothing of how attractive he was, and how seductive he could be.

Not too surprisingly, even after the satisfying sex out in the nature, Nick had no problem again claiming Aki while he attempted to freshen his husband up. And then some more when he was dressing him again. At the end of their honeymoon, there was hardly a corner of the house where they hadn't made love in. The nanny had to play hide and seek with them, as she tried her hardest to hide from them, avoiding getting exposed to such heated lovemaking.

And as lovely as the time it was in the Casablanca, the couple had to return. It was a great week of honeymoon, and Nick was quite confident he had had Aki impregnated already. On their flight back home, Aki had fallen deeply asleep - the poor man was exahusted with the almost endless sex, his energy level no match with that of Nick. Nick, again, held Aki on his lap on the passenger's seat, stroking his back idly as his husband enjoyed the slumber. His eyes lingered on his midsection, very confident that in just a few months' time, it woudl swell up again....

And he had a feeling this would be twins again.

Once back from the honeymoon, Nick was busy picking up the company that his father had left off, and also to designa nd oversee the renovation work in their mansion. He had kept it all a secret from Aki, wanting to give his husband a surprise.
(Yes, I am. And I do not use a lot of strength when it comes to dancing. I just go with the flow. I would love it if Aki would be a dancer for Nick. That sounds like a very interesting idea. And swirling sounds fine with me, It is called twirling that I do when I spin around but swirling sounds much more better to me. And that sounds like an even more fun idea about Nick tripping. Do you want me to start us off? :D)

Aki slumbered silently in Nick's lap, his chest and stomach rising and falling at the same time as he softly breathed in and out. He remained that way, wanting to regain the strength that he had lost during their seemingly endless lovemaking on the beautiful island of Casablanca. He felt blessed to be with Nick each and every single day no matter where they were in the whole entire world known as Earth.

As much as he would miss the island he was more than glad to be back in the familiar walls of the massively sized mansion. He was also aware that the twins would probably be fussy without their daily feeding but for now he was much too tired to lift even one eyelid. He would allow himself to be woken up by his beloved Nick when the such time would soon be ready to arrive. He was too weary to even move a single part of his body because of the rough lovemaking the whole entire time as he dreamed of many things in his lazy, eager to remain asleep mind. He would slightly move in his sleep but did not wake up.

"Yes Sir? .. I would be happy to watch over Miss Angel and Mister Hercules again. They are such sweethearts." When the nanny was summoned to watch over the children she said, she did such without question, holding both slumbering children in her arms as she left the main bedroom that was the couples one. She hummed to them gently, keeping them soothed and calm in their rest. Life was so much like a dream that both Angel and Hercules were soundly exploring within their pure, clear of sin minds. She continued to hold them, embracing them close as she softly sat down in the wooden, light brown colored rocking chair and gently let it rock back and forth as she continued to softly hum where she left off to them to allow the parents that she worked for to have some time to themselves like she did on the island.

He wanted to awaken in an hour but all he could do was breathe and that only. He heard Nick speaking his name and upon that he forced his body to move. He awoke slightly, fluttering his once closed eyelids and opening his eyes for a moment before slipping away into slumber once more. He could not even stay awake and that was a slight problem. He sighed happily, gently yawning as he carefully stretched his arms and legs to soothe his body from all unbearable soreness that lingered in all four cramped limbs. He felt like a peacefully purring kitten curling up in it's owner's arms, never wanting to leave him.

Aki was blissfully unaware of the plans for a dance studio. All he was curious about was when he was home soon. His husband knew a great deal of how he loved to dance, ballet was his specialty and it made him feel at one with his inner child like personality. He wanted to dance for his husband but he was always shy but soon that would be a thing of the past.

(ah, i crave to see how effortlessly you dance... it must be picturesque. hahhaa you mean Aki tripped right? ;) Aki must need ab it of time to regain his elegance in the dance studio - and although he might not be able to do twirls/swirls/whatever difficult posture for whiel with the new lives growing in him, he would certainly pick it up later~ hmm,, or maybe he could start with some simple stretching that can be handled during pregnancy? are ballet manageable during pregnancy?)

Aki was exhausted, that was obvious. Nick found it amusing how his love had basically passed out from the world, only responding minutely when he called his name. well, good thing Angel and hercules had learned to drink from a bottle, and sometimes formula was used when Aki was too "busy" with him. he liked this arrangement, giving them the freedom to indulge in their honeymoon.

Throughout the 2 months since their honeymoon, Nick had been very busy. He had little time left for his love with work occupying him, and the renovation project he was doing at the side. The mansion was large enough, that they could still live in it while the new wing was renovated entirely, adding and reconstructing certain parts. With so much of his time occupied, Nick had also, sadly, difficulty giving Aki as much attention as before, therefore missingobvious signs of another pregnancy.

Nick didn't see the bloating of Aki's flat stomach. he did not see his nipples going more sensitive than usual. he hardly noticed Aki's lost of appetite... Nick knew Aki was getting a little lonely and saddened when he could spare little time for him, but he knew this short period would be worth it. That big surprise he had planned for his husband would certainly cheer him up...

When the work was finally done, Nick, for the first time in 2 months, had returned home early from work, arriving when it wasn't even 5pm. He smiled seeing Aki feeding their twins. Angel and Hercules had grown fast: now they were almost 6 months old, looking lovely and chubby. They had started crawling around as well. Nick assumed Aki was more tired than usual because of this - afterall, he had to chase after the babies sometimes now.

"hello love.... surprised to see me back home so early?" he smiled. He was eager to show aki to the New wing of their mansion...
(Dancing is all about creating your own forms of expression and sometimes I put my own style of movements in the dancing rhythm I do. I do not want my skills of to be simply just swift twirls and elegant leaps. Ooh yes, yes I did mean Aki tripping and bleeding idea you suggested, I like that such idea. I will put much of my skills of dancing in Aki's posts. It will be as if I am dancing but only with words. It is manageable during pregnancy but you have to be extremely careful. By the way, I hope that I am not doing too much with my posts? If so you are free to tell me.)

Aki was indeed feeling the effects of exhaustion, feeling the presence of Nick's hand resting upon one of his sides. He slumbered for a long amount of time, soon waking up to the sounds of loud crickets chirping that following night. He was eager to surprise Nick with his presence after he returned to the mansion after so much time working in place of Christopher, his worthless, deceased excuse for a father.

He was eager to explore the grounds of the home he came to love and know. He sighed that evening as he saw no signs of Nick around. He wandered the many halls to distract his troubled mind, knowing that Nick was busy and he had every right to be to keep the family business afloat. Since Christopher was wiped away from Earth's realm it was up to his son Nick to pick up where he had left off.

He was sickened from time to time and spent days confined to the bathroom area of the shared bedroom. feeling the strange bloating and how tender his creamy caramel skintoned nipples had become and became worried. He tried his very hardest to consume two meals atleast but he was always rushing back to the toilet to spill forth such things as vomit from his upset tummy with a wrinkle of his sensitive nose. He felt things clearly with crystal clear vision, the scent of food made him want to escape from it and had him laying on the large, spaciously shared bed in their even more larger bedroom.

He knew that his beloved Nick was occupied with his business but he missed him more than anything. He was not aware that he was glowing with new life dwelling inside of his womb, or that he would once more be swollen in the midsection and have gallons of milk filling up his breasts and make them a few sizes larger because of the heavy weight of them.

He looked up with what seemed to be saddened eyes, his gaze becoming bright as the sun upon seeing his beloved Nick walking in the door. "Nick! .." He nearly dropped the twins but he was relieved at how quickly recovered as he stood up a little too fast, gently carrying them over to their crib and put them both down for a nap that evening, laying both upon their backs next to each other. He then ran over to Nick, wrapping his arms around his neck as he smiled wide from ear to ear. He nearly sobbed with joy, it was surreal that his lover was standing in front of him and he tried to figure out if this was a dream.

He was weary because of constantly throwing up and could not keep anything down. He would be hungry but he thought that his stomach was acting up whenever he threw up. "I am glad that you are back, Nick .. how was work?" He asked to his lover, rubbing his eyes from time to time to rid them of the seemingly endless leftover drowsiness they felt.

(That's so exciting! Cant wajt to see Aki dance~And awe i love the way you portray Aki here... he's staying strong for his family~ but Nick is going to feel so guilty not noticing the symptoms earlier! )

……

Nick smiled at how much aki welcomed him. He qucikly reChed out to grab the babies as well when Aki nearly dropped him, securing them doubly even though Aki would have protected them well. He smiled and made tbe way towards the nursery, taking over Hercules to put him in his crib, and went on to grab the armful of Aki as his husband launched himself at him.

"Hey babe.... ai have missed you. What's wrong?" He said, suddenly alerted to the red-rimmed eyes of Aki. He stroked his face and nodded distractedly. "Work is good... picking up on things and the staff are cooperating well."he quickly told Aki of what was happening. "What about you? Aki, why are you looking so tired?" He asked worriedly, holding Aki close, he had come to realise how tired and thin he looked. "Are you ok? Was there something happening that I didnt know?" He asked lifting Aki up, confirming his suspicion that his husband had indeed lost some a few pounds.

Since Aki had just fed the twins, his robe was still splayed open in front. Nick gently tugged it close, he did not pay attention to his nipples snd therefore had missed one important hint towards Aki's new pregnancy.

"Aki... do you want to go to bed already? Or... i mean." He shifted on his legs, still holding Aki like a koala. "Do you want to see the new wing? The works' completed today... at least mosg of it. Maybe there's still soem refinement required but otherwise it is all done." He whispered. This bjg present was a "wedding gift" for Aki, even though it was more than 2 months since that sweetest day in their lives.

"Do you want to come inspect it with me?" He smiled inviting Aki, pressing a gentle kiss on his cheek.
(Thank you, love. And I will do my best to put all details in my posts about Aki dancing for Nick for the first time in his life. As for Aki he is indeed struggling to stay brave and strong as a stone. Nick and Aki are both  probably unknowing of the pregnancy. They will both probably feel the same emotion of guilt at the same time because of not being in the knowing of it. :))

Aki gasped as the children flailed their small arms and legs as both lost balance in their mother's arms, trying his very hardest to react fast with swift thought. As the two constantly circling hands of what was known as Father time passed by without a single moment of patience he found comfort in Nick's presence standing ever so closely beside him without a single moment of distance or space between them. "Whoa! .. that was close! .. thank you for the quick thinking, sweetheart." He said softly, his heart still beating like a wild stallion as he slowly regained his once unsteady, recovering composure once again.

He blushed as he was almost with a pair of twins falling to the floor but was saved from disaster by his protective lover. He wanted to be careful when holding them, wanting nothing more than to be the best mother that any first timer hoped and struggled so very hard to be. He was relieved that Nick had helped him like always with their two precious children given to them from the divine Gods above.

He was not aware that he would soon be a mother once again. As time passed by both of the two lovers had eagerly spent time together as it was meant to be, holding one another in each other's arms for what both seemed and felt like forever. As much as they embraced each other it never seemed to feel like enough, they wanted to be under each other's skin and be glued to one another even after death.

As grisly as it sounded Aki did not care if it was that way and he knew that Nick would always cease to find it strange or disturbing and that was one of many things that he had adored about him. He was always able to express such thoughts on his mind no matter how filthy, dark, eerie or otherworldly each one of them were and he spoke of just how close to Nick he always longed to be. He thought of love as a day to day grind whenever he was with Christopher but with Nick he felt as though he could reach the Heavens above, be weightless as a feather and grip the clouds in the palm of his two hands.

"I am alright, love. I did not get much sleep with Angel and Hercules crawling around and crying but I do not blame them." He said, wiping his weary eyes with a hand. "I am glad that you are picking up where that .. bastard left off in his work. As for the options of either retiring to bed I would rather love to explore the new wing with you." He was now aware that the such "new wing" was a well thought out surprise for him by his beloved Nick. He was in for a surprise when he would follow his beloved to the new wing of the massively sized mansion. He followed beside Nick, not aware that the surprise was for him.

(I am looking forward to it ;) and like Nick, I would appreciate this first dance you're showing me, even through words only! it's such a lovely idea and i like how sweet it is ;))

Nick nodded and smiled. He was glad ot hear Aki wanting to head to exploring with him. he had taken note of how tired he looked, but it was still early in the evening and in truth, he could not wait to give Aki this big surprise...

"if you are feeling tired, let me know...." he smiled. Their mansion was large and it took some walking to reach it, about 5 minutes of walking. The new wing was kept a short distance away from the nursery since Nick did no twant the noise from the work to disturb their precious babies' sleeps, nor to cause too must dust around the area that they were living in. And after.... when the new wing was completed and in use, he also wanted this to be a private time for them to enjoy themselves.

Nick interlaced theri hands as they made their way through the corridor, entering finally the new wing. it was designed in a matching style wiht the rest of the house, but instead of more bedrooms, there were function rooms here. tthere was a big playroom for the babies, laid with soft pads so they would not hurt themselves in this little playground, there was a swimming pool wiht jacuzzi pool beside it for exercising. there was a living room and open space where they could bring in friends and families for visit and parties. there was a locked up room reserved for their play and to store their costumes and "toys" for when they wanted to be naughty. each room that Nick showed Aki was a part of their future presented to him.

and finally Nick led the way to the last room. "this final room, Aki... is for you. My wedding present to you, sorry that it's a little bit delayed...." he pushed open the double door while still holding Aki's hand, and in front of them was a well-lit dancing studio, with french windows at one side. "I know you enjoy ballet.... and my father, that... that bastard, had forced you to give it up. Now... I wnat to gift this to you. I would love to see you dance in this, to be yourself, and to enjoy yourself." he smiled, entering with Aki where their reflection could be seen in the mirrored-walls.
(I am also looking forward to letting Aki show off his dancing skills for Nick. As for you I would love for you to see my chosen descriptions and see just how wonderful dancing is. I promise that once I do that I will absolutely leave nothing out. :D)

Aki smiled as well, following beside Nick as they both held hands in a gentle grip of what was true love. He loved it whenever he was touched by him, keeping up the pace even though each the simplest amount of steps wore him out more than him and his lover making such passionate, heated lovemaking sessions in the depths of their bedroom and other potential places. He felt presence of a weary yawn creeping up his throat but he managed to keep it back by clenching his healthy, pearly white teeth behind his lips effortlessly without any sense or presence of what was worry or nervousness.

He was unaware that soon he would be face to face with his reflection in many of the mirrors on the wall of his new dance studio. He hummed softly to himself beneath each of his outward breaths, not knowing as to what he was doing such things. "I promise to tell you when drowsiness overcomes me, my love. I promise." He said softly, moe than eager to allow his eyes to witness the new wing of the building once he was there but as for now he was a 5 minute wait in distance with Nick, the few steps away from that such surprise was soon to be in ultimate store for him.

As for the twins Angel and her younger twin brother were both soundly slumbering, curling up close beside one another to lend one another warmth. They were close to each other in affection as most siblings were but they had a close bond since they both shared an egg together while in their mother where they stayed for a span of nine grueling months. They both missed the bubble gum colored womb that they grew in size within but they were learning to thrive outside of it's once warm, soothing depths.

After a few minutes or so their seemingly endless walking they finally arrived to the brand new constructed wing, passing through it's doorway in silence.  He was in a curious state of mind, wanting nothing more than to witness such beauty as they saw the first space of the wing which was a large playground that was for the children that were of Angel and Hercules as well as the many more children to come in the many years that both he and Nick would be blessed and honored to share, love and thrive in. As they walked through the next few doors they witnessed the presence of a massive square swimming pool and a warm Jacuzzi and he smiled wide at all he saw as they strolled through the room locked for their sex room.

As they went to a final room he stopped before it along with Nick and before he could take another room it was cut off by a gasp of both surprise and wonder. He saw the double doors parting with Nick's easy shove, his eyes widening as he saw the massive room that looked like a dance studio. He did not know what to say so he simply expressed a wide smile, tears streaming down his face. "Oh Nick! .. it is beautiful! .. I .. I do not know what to say. You did all of this for me? .. thank you! .. I will be doing a lot of dancing for you." He wrapped his arms around Nick's body and held him close, feeling blessed.

"In fact .. I can do a sample of my dancing for you if you wish me to. You deserve a big reward for all of your hard work. What do you say?" He said happily, a corner of his lips curling upward into a smirk that was more than eager to reveal the presence of his body's that urged for Nick's scorching warm touch.

(haha i am sure you wouldn't leave anything out! you are the expert... and i can feel your passion towards dancing even through your words, so definitely i'm going to enjoy that ;))

Nick was happy seeing the excitement of Aki as he showed him one room after another. The place was big and catered entirely to their needs, making this mansion lived-in and humane. but none of those happy smiles could compare to this one, when Aki's eyes lit up and so eagerly took in every small detail of this studio that was exclusively Aki's.

And when he saw the happy tears, it melted his heart. His aki was so lovely. Wiping away the tears with his thumbs, he cupped Akis' face and kissed him on his lips. "this is nothing compared to how much love i have for you... you deserve the best, so I'm giving you the best that i could think of." he said hugging Aki close.

"i'd love to see you dance... only if you aren't too tired." Nick smied and nodded eagerly. With Christopher's strict rules, there was not even one chance for Aki to dance since their marriage. Nick was more than curious to see Aki when he most enjoyed himself. He came in, still holding Aki's hand, he released him into the middle of the room and retreated silently to the corner, where he could enjoy Aki's performance.

"If you want any music, there's also this station here with the audio system in place as well." He smiled. Taking a step back and leanng back against the mirror, he gestured for Aki to start... he had waited for this moment for far too long. This was where Aki would thrive, and he was eager to see this side of his husband.
(I am glad that I get to express my dancing to you as if I were Aki revealing his skill to Nick. I am also glad that you find my dancing interesting.  My friends find it boring because they do not like classical music and they like hip hop break dancing but it is wonderful that someone likes it. That special someone is you. I hope that I did alright with it? :))

"God gifted me you and that is all that I could ever ask for." Aki said with a bright, lively smile. He felt the same exact happiness that his beloved felt.  Instinctively he had wrapped his own arms around Nick's body as they both embraced one another close just like they were meant to do. He sighed happily, never wanting to ever leave Nick's sweet, warm and firm embrace. "I would love to dance for you, I could always sleep later but for now all I want to do is please you in my other special way and I am happy to do that for you." He smirked playfully, choosing to be with just him and him only. Nick was Aki's reason for living and thriving each day to the fullest and now the two lovers had two more reasons for that such reason. Those such reasons were in the form of two identical offspring known by Angel and Hercules.

He stood in the middle of the large dance studio, allowing Nick the access to either sitting down or standing in a corner of the room before he chose to begin his process of what was the fluid like movements of ballet. He stretched his arms and legs out to rid them of any leftover uneasy cramps before he walked over to the radio station. Carefully he picked a special dance that would bring out the best side of him.

When the music began to play slowly at first Aki followed the rhythm to the exact point, slowly raising his arms above his head as if he was stretching and allowing his slender hips to sway from one side to the other in what was sensual type of movements. It was true that he was still tired but when he heard the addictive melody his once tense and weary body began to become a slave to it. He began to move, lifting one of his thin legs from which was left to right whenever he turned around in a swift, fluent circle as he made sure that each lively pulsing beat of the music was being explored with keen, crystal clear hearing.

He swiftly swayed from side to side, twirled around and leapt off of his two light as a feather feet to from time to time. Love was like a true and pure emotion and it was always something that the two lovers had. He smiled blissfully, wanting more than anything in the whole entire world to please his beloved to no possible sort of end. He knew he was doing ballet but he also wanted to add sexual themes to it.

He did not miss any of them .. not even one of them as each vibration of sound throbbed through him like his own beating heart. He swayed his hips to the seemingly endless melody, using all of his body to convey emotion in his chosen of song. He felt beyond the word "proud" to the depths of his very soul as he revealed his inner song, leaving not even a single step out. He express his feelings, loving it whenever he expressed his inner most dancer. He knew he wanted to always had Nick's support and that was what he desired to hold close to his heart.

(haha I do enjoy classical music. I do practise the violin as a child, but was never very good at it... i think your friends appreciated your dances, no matter what you're practising at the time! haha just pursue your heart's desire, it isn't about pleasing others someitmes ;))

(and seriously that was beautiful! i could almost witness the elegant moves Aki did,... and how he poured his love into the movements, expressing his love for Nick through ithe dance he did for his husband ;) let him finish it perfectly.. only tripping AFTER he was done and was coming over to join Nick's side? ;)

Nick leaned back against the mirror. he didn't know what to expect, for he had no idea at all how good Aki was in this. But just by the way he was stretching himself, Nick realised Aki was really talented in this. Even after a twin pregnancy and years of out of practise, his husband managed to look elegant already even when he was just stretching and warming up.

And following the first note of th emusic, the performance had rendered him speechless. each languid move of his arm, his legs, say of his hips... it was all so lovely and beautiful. The use of his body, the fluid flow he managed to produce... This was a new side of Aki that he had never had the chance to know.. and he loved it at once. this was love at first sight, all over again.

He watched him leap and twirl, each move perfect synchronzing with the music, and following his smart use of his body, Nick found his breathing hitched, his cheeks warmed up and he was mesmerized by his dancing husband, desire building as he watched Aki's sexy moves.

"Aki...." he muttered dreamily, watching yet another perfect twirl. Aki was weightless and leaping effortlessly, launching into the air like he weighed nothing. each move was executed so perfectly. Nick thought he had never seen something as lovely.

At the peak of the dance, Nick found himself holding his breath as Aki again leapt into mid-air, launching himself up to complete a perfect twirl.
(I have wonderful friends and you are right. Maybe I think too much about what and how they think. Classical music is peaceful and easy to dance to for me. And I love violins and all that matters is that you tried it. And thank you for commenting about my post about Aki dancing. Oh, I was not sure how the bleeding part would play out but I wanted to make it very dramatic. :D)

Aki finished the last steps of his dance routine, doing a final spin upward and did a move kind of like a dancer of break dancing origin where he would do a single back flip with both hands and ended in a complete split as if a cheerleading woman would do. He then stopped and stood up straight after, letting one of his legs raise up, stretching it high above his head with his hands before letting it descend and then did the other with the same amount of grace and amazing stability. He was proud of himself as he heard Nick say his name as if he was in a trance and was hypnotized by his addictive movements.

After he was finished he smiled and walked toward Nick ever so proudly with his head held high. He then seemed to lose his balance as what seemed out of nowhere and had tripped beyond what he thought of possible. He was caught by Nick and all of what made up his smile had turned into a winced like expression as his flat stomach began aching as if from nowhere. He gasped sharply, feeling something sharp pop inside of him and felt bleeding begin inside of him and flow from the depths of his suddenly awful and intense pain stricken body. When once he felt joy and eagerness now he felt such uneasiness and fear.

As he began feeling the bright rose red liquid known as blood stream down his legs he whimpered as he became scared out of his mind. He wanted to find out what was occurring. Sensation of pain felt awful, causing him to clench his teeth. His whimpering turned to heavy pant like breaths, wishing that the pain that he suddenly felt took breaths out of his once calmly expanding outward and constricting inward lungs was gentle instead of rough. He was horrified by how much agony that he was suddenly in. He was not aware that this was the first sign of many signs that he was pregnant once again.

"Nick .. I .. I think something is wrong .. my stomach .. it hurts very badly."  he said softly, breathlessly as he had tried his very hardest not to cry out as the such agony increased to harshly unbearable levels. He felt unable to stand any longer and had fell to his knees in Nick's arms. He tried to explain as to how unstable his pain levels suddenly was, gripping one of Nick's shoulders as he struggled breathing.

He did not want to be sent to the hospital but he knew that that might be the case. He wanted to sob his pains away but that was not true. He buried his head in Nick's strong, muscular chest, trying to focus only on avoiding the pains that he felt bombard his belly like that of a massive wrecking ball. He was not aware but he was growing new life within the depths of his small, soon to be big womb.

(aww i know you're going to shine no matter what, and your friends certainly will appreciate how talented you are,so just be yourself and your friends will like it no matter ;) haha and i also want to compliment you on that bleeding scene, that's very intense!)

That ending pose was truly impressive and Nick was clapping his hand and cheering for aki. his husband was so talented, Nick was amazed. "you're great babe..... that's amazing!" he smiled standing there, opening his arms ready to welcome his love. this was lovely and he couldn't wait to see more of performances like these... his Aki was this diamond, hidden under crusts of misfortune and negativity givne by his father, but now he had slowly been digging ethetrue Aki back out and he was certain his husband would only shine more brilliantly from now on.

What happened next was a blur - all Nick knew was Aki somehow tripped and the first reaction was to rush forward and grab Aki. He barely caught him before he fell and his heart was pumping so fast at this near-accident. "Be careful Aki...." Nick started, about to tease Aki how much of a contrast it was for him to be this clumsy while moments before he was the most elegant dancer Nick had ever seen.... what he didn't expect was the pained moan from Aki.

"What is it Aki?" Nick asked with great concern. the whimper from Aki was pained, and he was tensing up and breathign heavily in his arms. He rubbed his back, unsure what was happening, when Aki shakily told him of his pain.

nick looked down in confusion. "your stomach....?" his gaze moved over and his heart sank seeing blood seeping through from between aki's legs, down his pants soaking it through. "Aki... AKI!" He shouted losing his grip on Aki, and his husband slipped down crashing onto his knees. "Aki,..." Nick muttered, his voice shaky as well seeing the dire situation they were in. Regardless of what's wrong with Aki, it was bad... VERY bad if he was bleeding ....

"Shhhh... deep breathes Aki. i'll fix this. Just try to stay calm... we're going to be fine." Nick scooped Aki up, lifting him up in his arms, he hurriedly made his way downstairs, running as fast as he could and yelled for the servants to prepare the car - they had an emergency here.

Nick climbed into the backseat while their cheuffeur drove, rushing them to the nearest hospital. Nick clutched Aki's hand tight, watching his husband who was moaning and writhing on his knees. He muttered sweet nothings to Aki, tryignh is best to keep him calm. Nick himself was glancing down between Aki's legs, his heart dropping further finding out what amount of blood Aki had lost... please.... please be safe, Aki.... Nick was making this silent prayer in his heart.

They were rushed into the emergency room and Nick could only wait impatiently outside. It was nervewrecking and that 20 minutes he was waiting alone outside was probably teh longest in the young man's life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,802 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,614 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,341 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,128 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,215 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,726 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,722 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,171 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,851 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 25,955 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8