Human-wolf pups
Yokai" I eat it cooked" he feeds other pups the raw pieces of meat.
Yokai"with fire is how people use to cook food". He looks at his pups " I've been debateing on names Evol is what I'm thinking of for my backwards pup." Yokai smiles
Yokai"sticks. I'm naming the oldest hawk the runt Ryun the white one jasmine and the black shiran"
Yokai "thank you" he slowly makes a fire then cooks the meat and watches his pups. He smiles at them.
Yokai nods "thank you" he eats and tends to his pups happy to have them
Jace sat through the rest of his birth feeling a little useless. As soon as he gave birth to the final pup Jace began to have small sharp pains in his stomach. He rubbed it whimpering quietly as they got worse and worse
Yokai looks at jace "are you ok?" He is worried for jace
Yokai thanks him and feeds his pups first before eating himself "Ty terrin I really do appreciate you hunting for us"
Yokai nods "he has visited but wants to wait anouther day before rap ring me again he will take my pups too" yokai seems more sad to loose his pups then his getting raped tomarrow.
Yokai" to where and won't you get in trouble?" He picks up Ryun and looks at Terren
Jace bit his lip a soft moan came from his lips holding his stomach looking at them warily, feeling that he may be interfering on a private moment. He spread his legs a bit crying out as he felt movement
Jace shrugged terrified of what was going to happen looking at the wolf "I...I don't know" he said shaking before gasping and moaning loudly in pain
Jace shook his head "I don't eat much....I never have" he said quietly closing his eyes breathing deeply. His tiny frame looked odd with such a large bulge in front of him. He moaned as another contraction ran through him, they were visible on his stomach prominently
Jace shook his head "Im not weak. Im fine. I just don't eat much. Im never hungry" he said before spreading his legs more feeling one of the pups starting down his birth canal
Jace held himself steady on his side raising his leg up groaning as he pushed "Nnnnnnnngh! Ill be fine" he muttered, though secretly terrified
Jace whimpered quietly feeling the pups head press against his entrance. He bit his lip tears forming in his eyes as he tried to push as hard as he could, the pain almost unbearable
Jace shook his head "You've been so kind to us. I don't want to hurt you. Nnnnngh" he groaned grabbing on to the dirt pushing hard, his small body covered in a layer of sweat
Jace opened his mouth in shock and pain but no sound escaped as his body started stretching. He shook his head at him tears rolling down his cheeks as his grip tightened in the dirt.
Jace shook his head shivering at the rough and cold lick "Im not going to hurt you" he said groaning loudly as he pushed again
Yokai crawls over "your doing good jace"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,696 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 16,950 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 8,058 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,481 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 2,066 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 680 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,845 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 20,211 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,815 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 8,195 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22