Human-wolf pups

Jace reached towards him weakly "Give him to me please" he said softly

Jace shook his head "I am fine, don't worry about me" he said softly curling himself around the little pup and bringing the other five pups in for extra warmth

Jace hummed softly "I don't know....tired..."

Jace fell asleep quickly tangling his hand in Terrin's fur

Jace hummed feeling a slight breeze, he woke slowly looking around

Jace smiled softly "I am" he said softly holding the runt close to him playing with the other five pups

Yokai wakes last the pups haveing kept him up longer then the others. He smiles gentaly at terrin and jace"morn"

Jace smiled and nodded softly holding them close looking at Terrin happily

Jace shook his head "Would you like to help choose names? And I don't know, its not moving that much"

Yokai smiles at his pups most of the time he holds the runt close with one arm unless he wants down

Yokai is suprised"both of us? Thank you terrin"

Jace smiled shyly "I would love to be one of your mates and of course I want you to help naming them. They are yours as you said?"

Yokai"I accept terrin. Thank you" he smiles and hugs terrin

Yokai grins and puts Ryun by the other runt "I will be happy in the life you provide for us terrin"

Jace smiled lovingly "Elwood is a lovely name" he said softly running his fingers through the soft fur looking at him smiling softly as he looked at the other pups "What about Storm for the silver female?" he asked watching as the girl pup growled playfully at her brother

Yokai smiles and hugs his pups "thank you for understanding terrin"

Jace smiled softly "I love those names....hmm...I've never been good with names. I always choose weird ones I don't think they'd appreciate in the future" he laughed gently and patted the cubs head

Yokai smiles and plays with hawk and Evol

Jace hummed softly pulling them close "Umm....how about....Xavier and River?" he said softly

Yokai looks up worried "h-how close are they?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Koi
01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post by Gadiva22
11-22-2017, 04:40 AM