Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden kissed his cheek and hugged his shoulder tightly. “Good morning...” murmured with a smile of joy on his face
“We’re going to go out for breakfast this morning, if that’s alright?” Andrew said, he began to rub Aiden’s back through his shirt and kissed him on the head.
Aiden purred and cuddled himself more tightly. “But let’s stay that way. Andrew...” moaned and touched his cheek
He chuckled, “we will have to get out of bed sometime today and there’s a baby in your belly we have to feed”. Andrew started to properly massage Aiden’s back and the top of his shoulder, “you like that?”
He nodded and touched his two cheeks. “Can you give me a kiss? So nice, please...” he said in a sweet tone
Andrew leant down and gave Aiden a kiss, “does that please you?”, he asked, teasing him. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 9:36, “right, I think it’s time to get up, do you want a shower?”
Aiden nodded and then sat back moaning and held his back. “Andrew... I’m hungry and want another kiss”, he said, biting his lip and reaching out to him. “Please help me up.”
Andrew laughed at him before grabbing his hands to pull him off of the bed, before giving him another kiss. “Is that better?”, he teased, “now, have a shower first then we can go out for food”.
Aiden nodded and held his back and walked towards the toilet. He started washing himself in the shower, but eventually he got nauseous. He sat down on the floor and stroked his stomach. “Andrew?”
Andrew got up from where he was laying in the bed, after hearing his name being called, to find Aiden sitting on the floor naked. He immediately rushed over and crouched down next to him, “are you alright, my love?”, he asked concerned.
“I’m a little weak”, he muttered and grabbed his shoulder. Then he leaned his head against his body. “My back hurts... And feet”, he said with a martyr’s voice
“Alright”, Andrew said, “let me help you finish showering and then I think you should stay in bed today, ok?” He sat down on the floor with Aiden for a moment, to comfort him before they were to eventually move.
Aiden sighed desperately and leaned his head against his partner’s shoulder. “Andrew... I’m so weak. Do you think I’ll be a bad mother?” he asked, holding his hand.
Andre frowned and looked down at Aiden, “of course you won’t be, you already care about them so I think parenting will come naturally to you”. He wrapped his arm around Aiden and squeezed him a little before placing a spare hand onto his pregnant belly.
Aiden laid his head on his chest and closed his eyes, feeling the tears beneath his eyelids. “Andrew... Oh, thank you. You’re my support. If it wasn’t for you, I’d still be living in this awful place. I love you”, he whispered, feeling cold. He was finally naked.
Andrew sighed and wiped at the tear that escaped Aiden’s eye, “I’m sure you would be fine without me, don’t put yourself down and I love you too”, he murmured. Eventually he pulled away and stood back up, “how about you get in the bath instead? I’ll help you”.
“Good... I’m sorry our plans have changed. I didn’t want to”, he said, grabbing his shoulder as he helped him get up. He felt safe with Andrew. He didn’t have to be strong.
“It’s perfectly fine”, Andrew replied. He put the plug in the bath and began to fill it up with warm water. “Why don’t you begin to take your clothes off?” He asked Aiden.
“Well, yes...” he said ashamed, and began to take off his clothes. He gently secured the abdomen. He encountered a feeling of back pain. “Andrew... Would you massage my back afterwards?”
“Of course I will”, Andrew said, he then helped Aiden ease down into the bath tub and began to lovingly wash him, making sure to be gentle. When it came to Aiden’s stomach, he made sure to be extra slow and gentle as to not scratch or mark him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,408 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart