Work w/ bhdire8
"Nothing outside of a comfortable bed," Malorn shrugged slightly. "I am afraid I will simply he sleeping most of the time. Then we will wake and cuddle with you. Eat quite a lot."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I wonder if you would settle with sleeping when in Hawaii! The sun and sea would be too good to be missed. Besides... i think the seawater should be quite pleasant for your belly and your back." The resort he had chosen had a private swimmin.poool as wwll in case Malron wanted more privacy.
"I could be human submarine," Malorn chuckled, hoping Archie understood his joke. "Logan would be the captain."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Aww what would that make me? A tag along torpedo?" Archie chuckled. "You are big, but not that big." He patted Malorn's belly and prepared to get up with him. It's a beautfiul day and Archie was glad Malorn seemed to have gotten over the brutal and rude treatment of his father.
"Maybe," he laughed softly, holding his belly as he lifted himself off of the bed, following Archie out of the room. He didn't forget about yesterday's words, but tried to push them from his mind, knowing that negativity was bad for Logan and his development.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The day went on with Archie looking forward to the 2 favors he would be getting from Malorn, keeping a close eye on him. He was almost finding himself a stalker, following him around, even if not physically, at least he pried Malorn's movements with his eyes, alert like a hunting animal preparing for an ambush.
Malorn smiled and shook his head whenever he caught Archie watching him, liking how Archie cared so much for him and their child. He'd always remind the other to quit worrying, that he and Logan were fine. Of course, it was advice that went in one ear and out the other, but Malorn still kept reminding his love.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"My bear is laughing at me again?" Archie said pretending to be cross. "I am just looking forward to the favors...." He switch to a pouty face, turning around even though he still peek at Malorn from time to time from his laptop. He had negotiated with the company to work from home so he could stay closer to Malorn.
Malorn chuckled softly when Archie noticed the blond looking at him, relaxing near the other, reading a parenting book and picking out a few articles Archie would find helpful. "No need for favors when I am simply relaxing," he replied, reading the email over Archie's shoulder best he could from the distance.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"What are you looking at? Admiring my handsome face?" Archie misunderstood Malorn's gaze to be directed at him, making him smile brightly. "Thanks, i think i look pretty good lately. Especially wgen i get to work from home now. It's so relaxing here."
"Yes, darling," Malorn grinned, waddling over to Archie and settling next to him. "You are always beautiful, whether at work or at home."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Aww you are so sweet." Archie nudged against Malorn. "And you are always beautiful as well. My handsome bear." He nuzzled against the fluffy hair of Malorn closing his eyes. "Well, work is work. You want to sit beside me and give me some ideas on this project I am handling?" He asked remembering how they started with collaborating on work.
Malorn smiled when Archie nuzzled his hair, cuddling close to his fiance before scanning over the material, suggesting a few ideas here and there. For the most part, he watched, analyzing and overseeing. "You are doing well, I think. Looks very nice."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Thanks. It meant a lot to me, your praise." Archie's face lit up getting Malorn's praise. It was a great booster to his confidence to gain Malorn's professional views and approval. They continued to work on the project and past the afternoon in some decent discussions and brainstorming. It could be the longest in some time for Malonr to be sitting so still on a chair as both of them get lost in work.
"I know," Malorn smiled, knowing how much Archie thrived off of praise. His team was the same way, working better in a positive environment, always trying to keep up that environment. He surprisingly stayed awake for the afternoon, happily helping Archie with his work as they fawned over Logan every so often.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"let me just finish with this last part and we could start dinner. Do you favor for takeaway with movie night? We could watch one of the new ones we bought back from last time." Archie said feeling lazy but cuddly after a great day of work. He bent low to ask. "Logan? What ya think buddy?"
"It sounds good to me," Malorn nodded, rubbing his belly as he watched Archie finish everything up. He smiled when Archie talked to his belly, Logan shuffling idly inside in response to the question. "I believe he approves."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Good. And I want to play with Logna thorughout." Archie announced happily showing his intention to be sticking close to Malorn's belly for the rest of the night. "You know you hvae the priviledge to be playing with him all day already."
"Would not call it playing, my darling. I am not playing with him, although he may be playing with me. Enjoys kicking against my hands," Malorn smiled softly, rubbing the stretched, sensitive skin of his belly, feeling a gentle kick near his hand. "He enjoys saying hello to me, my little darling."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Don't forget about the occassionaly kick in your kidney or bladder." Archie said fondly remembering the "near-accidents" happening when he got a paritcular hard kick on the bladder. "Not always a sweetheart, our boy." He patted the belly before standing up, popping his joints as he went to fetch the delivery menus.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,139 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,269 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,922 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,722 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 84,728 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,488 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,902 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,661 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,955 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,345 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM